Why is not he making Hollywood horror films?

Why is not he making Hollywood horror films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tfsQMoAg80
youtube.com/watch?v=sOkB_bTqRuU
youtube.com/watch?v=qXJ9Xadot3U&t=7m37s
youtube.com/watch?v=vu9t6TvTCf8
youtube.com/watch?v=ryGnmGKbRFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For the same reason Doug Walker isn't doing comedy.

he found his niche and stuck to it, they arent gunna come running to him,

I wish i liked doug if that is the nostalgia critic, maybe it would if he wasnt so fucking loud, high pitched and animated

He's been bringing up a smaller horror movie he wants to do but doesn't have time.

Would you show this shit to any Hollywood exec?
youtube.com/watch?v=4tfsQMoAg80

The Cinemassacre channel is so dead.

Ryan and Matt are boring as fuck and look so unhealthy i feel like taking a shower after watching them.

And whatever James is trying to do is not working. Nobody gives a shit about AVGN anymore.

Edward Snowden?

i do

James is far more talented that Doug. Board James has some really great episodes.

Because he was always into shitty Troma type B movies, he was never a "serious" filmmaker

Yep

I can't believe with today's outrage culture and hateboner for anything that can be construed as alt-right that Mike got away with making blatantly racist and unfunny comics, plenty of other YTers have gotten strung up for much less. Really goes to show how irrelevant James and his dogshit channel are now.

wow dude you are a faggot

Maybe it's because the media got so much shit for the Ghostbusters witch hunt against him, and they realized their whole campaign against him was pointless.

That Ryan dude is the fucking worst. Autistic as fuck. Painful to listen to.

What the fuck happened to Bootsy? He was cool.

Because Mike already made quite a few

youtube.com/watch?v=sOkB_bTqRuU

(((they))) sorted bootsy out

Except no one cared in the end and thr balding cuck actually did end up watching it because his disgusting pig of a wife made him, also it's a little different when there's proof of Mike putting out comics with every slur under the sun. They're so irrelevant now that no one cares. What does James even do anymore besides shit out the odd lazy AVGN? Oh right, Playlist Junkie, a series that gets ~20000 views of a balding cuck sitting in front of a camera talking about cringy dadrock shit no one cares about and can't even have the actual songs on the video. What a pointless channel.

>cuck

If you want to be taken serious, stop using buzzwords.

He's literally a cuck who got cucked in his own garbage unfunny movie because his pigwife got upset that Shitemassacre was a caucasian sausage party and there weren't enough BBCs. James is an unfunny cringeworthy cuck who went to a retard school for 8 years.

Imagine being a YouTube millionaire and thay disgusting pig was all you could get. Even fucking Boogie has a more attractive wife. James is a pathetic piece of shit.

probably because he has no self esteem. i mean look at what happened with his movie.

> there's proof of Mike putting out comics with every slur under the sun.

Any screenshots?

>look at what happened with his movie.

Explain. Was it a flop?

>comics with every slur under the sun

They were funny though.

Loco Bandito

>wife helps produce
>his kike friend kevin finn was also a writer on it
I feel like it's kinda obvious that they fucked up the movie. James was completely capable to write the thing himself. He's just such a fucking pushover and let them ruin the movie. He made better shit when he was in high school.

Even though James studied film in college, watches documentaries about film-making, and owns several film-making books, he didn't realize it would be expensive to shoot on location in California.

>7:39
youtube.com/watch?v=qXJ9Xadot3U&t=7m37s

He know shit about movies
He is boring as fuck
His only humor comes from vulgarity

Fuck him

Is James /ourguy/?

Justice for Bootsy when?!

Fucking hell.

Seriously.
What the fuck did they give the boot to The Boot?

He could literally be Ed Wood 2.0 on youtube

Forces his way onto your show*

The trailers were better than the movie.

That said, it wasn't a bad movie, not great, it was okay. At least he was able to do a real movie and he made what he wanted to be.

James doesn't really care about what his audience think, he makes things he like and it shows, something it's utter shit, but most of the time is good stuff.

I wish people would stop taking this movie seriously, for what it was suppose to be, it's pretty good. Check all other youtuber's movies, those thing sucks and most of the times doesn't even look like a movie,

>I wish people would stop taking this movie seriously, for what it was suppose to be, it's pretty good
seriously? it was boring as fuck.

There is more content than before. Of course if you don't care about movies yeah it's pretty dead. James doesn't really care about video games, hi's passion is music and movies.

>Check all other youtuber's movies
Why compare it to youtube movies? It even aired in a few theaters.

>cuck
>cuck
>muh cuck

Embarrassing, leave here and never return.

i asked Mike about Loco Bandito on his livestream and he banned me

What did she mean by this?

That is some unfunny shit.
If you're gonna make some racist gags at least make them funny.

Hi James how's your failing YT channel that Mike ran into the ground going? You're an irrelevant dinosaur.

It was entertaining, that's it, like I said, I didn't really like it, but didn't hate it also.

In fan movie festivals and select theaters, but not a wide release. Even if it was, I've seen worst movies in theaters.

Remember when he had close to a million dollars to make a movie and squandered it on terrible fucking decisions and allowing his wife to force diversity and make key plot decisions?

That's why. Because he's a pathetic mewling coward of a man that ruined / destroyed any dream of being a film maker because of his cunt of a wife

>this site is a caucasion sausage fest.

fucking pathetic, you deserve everything you get James.

why did Rolfe marry a SJW?

Kek

He had some sort of falling out with Mike and Ryan.

well, the alternative was to be a lonely fat basement dweller like you

No. It's not "OK", it is literally one of the WORST movies I have ever seen, I'm not even kidding. It is painfully bad. It didn't even make it into the "so bad it's good" realm. No, it's pure SHIT.

>Why is not he

Why are there so many retards on Sup Forums?

that face is fucking creepy

Sick burn XDD

Whatever dude...it's like...your opinion.

what? it's true. not even trying to burn

You're a woman

>mfw mike is streaming right now

Classic.

He's a spineless cuckold.

Is Jams autistic?

ok fat autistic Sup Forums basement dweller

Yes.

Gotcha

Bootsy says he is a chemical engineer...

Someone gotta be in the lab making psycho actives... Wish I was the the test rat

AVGN used to be so comfy back in the day. I remember watching the new eps as they came out in 2007/8 on Screwattack. They had a homemade charm.

When did it go to shit?

because he is an untalented hack who is only good at criticizing shit.

the same as RLM, Douge, etc.

i'm pretty sure they all dreamed of being big hollywood directors back in the days, but they had to settle for 'above average internet reviewer'. it pays the bills tho.

Yikes... awkward.

When production values became better, essentially.

I'll still watch every new episode, but the quality isn't the same in terms of review.

>new cinemassacre video
>it's 25 minutes of him talking about his cats

DUDE THE BEST ONES ARE THE ONES WITH SPECIAL EFFECTS LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=vu9t6TvTCf8

>it's another fake Sup Forums post that gets accepted as gospel episode

was he mimicking James for success or to make fun of him?
James is probably his acting coach.

Tiger Games is the last classic episode.

This
Or
>new avgn episode
>it's him and some other disabled 45 year old punching each other

Except not long after that was posted Cuck Rolfe admitted that he went to retard school

See
That's kinda what I meant, our opinions and his are really different.

The movie was kinda like those AVGN with special effect, not a fan favorite, but still good stuff.

At least that guy makes what he loves, can't take that away.

It's good to show contempt for your audience.

Did his wife make that list too? Is she fucking Kevin Finn on the side?

source?

>It was entertaining

not op, but no .. no it wasn't. Not in the slighest.

In some shitty "ree-view" he said he went to a retard school for 7 years

he should do more location tour things.
youtube.com/watch?v=ryGnmGKbRFo

he broke his leg in a car accident.

his right leg looks fucked, his foot is at 90 degrees, I'm pretty sure that's not right

just looking at her tattoos, it's obvious james married some white trash whore that fucked hundreds of black guys before she realized it's time settle and she picked james who said in many of his videos that he was/is very shy person (even was in special ed school) I mean james was a perfect match for her. Youtube bucks, and controlling the movie production because of the "white sausage fest", perfect. Probably the baby had problems because of the meth she fucking smoked.

Also after reading the posts from the guy who knew james personally (and that was later confirmed 100% legit) she fucking owns him 100%. She tells him what do, and he say's okay with it. James....james is a dead man.

And there was me thinking the only car crash he'd been in was the AVGN movie...

Wow so Owen Jones did journalism at Oxford and banged user

That Nintendo Chitcoob.... IS A FUCKING PIECE OF CHIIIIT!