A lot of speculation has been going on about who the main villain or villains is going to be for the upcoming Flash...

A lot of speculation has been going on about who the main villain or villains is going to be for the upcoming Flash movie. This past week we've been hearing it's going to be the Rogues. There is of course the popular theory of an evil speedster (most likely Eobard Thawne). If it came down to the Rogues or an evil speedster, which would you prefer?

What happened to Daredevil's horns?

Rogues everytime. Evil speedsters are boring AF. Rather see how regular guys try to outsmart the flash. Also the Rogues are way more humourous and witty than the evil speedsters.

I'd rather it be Grodd, but literally anything is better than doing an evil speedster in the first fucking movie.

I'd like the see Weather Wizard whip up a tornado in Central City and have Flash save all the citizens in the cars and try to unravel it somehow.

I want a movie where Grodd manipulates the Rogues to distract Flash while he gets his army and forces ready. After the mind control the Rogues team up with Flash to stop the invasion of Central City since they didn't like being used or those apes stomping over their turf.

That sounds boring as fuck.

Is this movie even going to get made?

What would you want in a Flash movie? That would have just been one scene with Weather Wizard.

Compared to what? A fast guy running after another fast guy?

THIS.

>That leaker who was saying it would be Eobard in a wheelchair as head of STAR labs, Iris West love interest

Thank Grodd it's not TV rehash

Rick Famuyiwa rewrote the script.

I'd like Eobard to be the big bad of Justice League. He's been using his ability to travel through time to set up all the events that have transpired so far. Lex Luthor got everything he needed because RF was there behind the scenes making sure everything happened the way he want.

>a young Barry Allen is running trying to catch the bus, his alarm didn't go off
>he trips on a branch that suddenly appeared in his path
.Nora comes out of the house and comforts Barry
>Nora tells him he needs to slow down and watch what he's doing
>Barry asks her "What was I supposed to not catch my bus?!"
>Nora looks out over the field of their farm. "Maybe." she says. She seems confused by what she said
>cut to the present day
>Weather Wizard is whipping up a tornado
>Barry, now the Flash goes to stop him
>Nora holds out her hand and solemnly shakes her head no as Barry looks on in horror
>Nora seems distressed, but she is clearly insisting that Barry leave her to die
>Barry runs away
>we see the scene playback in reverse
>Reverse Flash is forcing Nora to tell Barry not to save her by shaking her head back and forth at super sonic speeds
>back to when Barry tripped
>Reverse Flash put the branch in his path
>Reverse Flash unplugged his alarm clock
>Reverse Flash got Pa Kent's leg stuck in the car
>Reverse Flash forced him to tell Clark not to save him from the tornado
>Reverse Flash killed Bruce Wayne's parents
>Reverse Flash cast Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman

Go full on Rogues, Thawne seems like endgame 3rd movie (second movie being Grodd). Captain Cold, Heatwave, Mirror Master, Weather Wizard, Golden Glider, and Trickster are all great and their band of thieves thing is a good dynamic. Theyre just trying to make a buck. The only downside is that is even if you narrow it down to say four members, you risk making them shallow (Except maybe Cold). Also WB kind of has a bad history juggling characters. My personal 4 would be
>Captain Cold
>Mirror Master
>Heatwave
>Golden Glider

>Reverse Flash dingdingdinged the bell

If they do the rogues does that mean they will kill them off in the tv show like the suicide squad?

probably

or maybe not. They got permission to use Superman. But maybe that's because BvS killed him on the movie side

Also helps supermans character is now considered toxic in movies. You'll still never see wonder woman or batman ever show up.
Definitely.

Its not like theyre using them anyway. We're on season 3 and the Rogues are still practically nonexistent

I don't mind RF as long as captain cold is in the movie. Speaking of which, why did the tv show fail to deliver on a whole set of rogues to fight flash at once?

>Having Captain Cold AND Reverse Flash in the same movie
That seems like a bad idea, like Green Goblin/Electro bad. And to answer your question, because CW writers are shit. They find a formula, and stick to that like a gun is pointed to their collective heads. So yeah expect more speedsters

We've seen Barry Allen in both Batman v. Superman and Suicide Squad and he's still starring on his own show. I don't think it's really a big deal anymore. Not to mention what others mentioned about Superman.

It's pretty divisive.

I mean in a perfect world I'd want what said with Rogues, Grodd, and then Thawne. Then again the DCEU is shit anyway so I'd rather they reboot the whole thing.

Legends of Tomorrow had a factor in that. They still should have introduced Mirror Master and the Top way before Season 3.

I wonder how they will portray Golden Glider's abilities (if they even use her)?

If Manapul/Az Flash did anything good in Nu52, it was Rogue Revolution directly leading into Gorilla Warfare.