Hmm, really makes you think

Hmm, really makes you think.

It's hardly the fault of the police.

drug users should all be killed

Really makes me waiting for my national Duterte.

>if we legalize murder the murder rates will plummet

Police don't get to choose which laws they enforce. It's their job to enforce the law. That's why they're called law enforcement.

>being this much of a nigger

Cops don't really have any say in what's legal and what's not. I bet a lot of them wish they didn't have to enforce laws that they consider a waste of time.

Your own picture negates itself.
Police is there to enforce the law.
They don't make the laws.
Idiot.

Leave it to fried brain stoners to believe the police can just pick and choose what they enforce.

All hail Rowdy Roddy Duterte

wtf I hate police now

Police don't get to pick and choose which laws to enforce

>degenerates trying so hard to justify their degeneracy
Weed smokers look, smell and act like trash bags, thank God it's not legal in most countries...

WTF, I hate laws now

why wouldn't you pay the ticket?

>continues to enforce laws

How do you think they got military grade equipment? It's literally all ticket money.

CUS DEM GUBERMENTZ WANTS MUH MONEY.

I DINDU NUFFIN WRONG

This. They enforce the law. They don't create the law. Liberals are fucking dumb.

>smells like trash bags
>flag

Good one Pierre, oui oui.

Gangs existed before all those drugs were outlawed you stupid nigger.

>But MUHH WEED mANNNN ITS 2016 GET WITH THE TIME

Yeah no, most people who smoke Marijuana are lazy mentally deficient low IQ low energy morons. For every normal person that uses Marijuana there are 1,000 useless retards.

As if society couldn't become anymore lazy than it already has. We are at the point now where people are arguing that being fat is healthy and promoting it, might as well add legal weed to the mix.

THE GOVERNMENT CREATED GANGS, THO

A LOT of cops would be out of a job if we (or rather you) stopped this fucktarded "war on drugs"

No, the government created jack shit.
Gangs came to be because niggers herd together and decide that doing crime in a group is easier than doing crime by yourself.

>lol bro, just make w33d legal bro, end the drugwar
>all the inner-city nigger gangs that are responsible for 90% of America's crime problems will just stop being criminals bro after you make dope cool

.. thriving in a black market created by the state.

Drug trade doesn't have to involve violence.
It's bad for a persons body and mind, but not even death penalties can remove the demand for getting high.

When heroin was sold in pharmacies for pennies addicts wasn't a problem in the USA.

>red-eyed trash bag detected
Seriously, Tyrone, whenever i walk the streets, i can smell you weed hippies from miles away, even tobacco's smell doesn't compare at all...

They're actually grants from the federal govt.

Nice try though leaf.

Can't disagree with the premise, but cops don't get to pick which laws to enforce.

Zero convictions, user!

Not an argument

>not wanting to brutally murder degenerates

Good to know that Poland was at fault for the Holocaust and not Nazi Germany

>pepper spraying hippies is the same as literally executing innocent civilians
>killing an enemy combatant is the same as executing innocent civilians

YEAH, FUCK LAWS LETS JUST NOT HAVE ANY THEN NO ONE CAN BRAKE THEM

LEGALIZE WEED AND GANGS WILL DISAPPEAR

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

Not an argument CTR cuck.

DUDE STOP ENFORCING LAWS LMAO

Fucking weedcunts I swear.

Just because I'm aware of the fact that there are layers and grey areas in everything doesn't mean I like when cops do shitty things.

If there's one thing that doesn't do shit to help anyone it's being a preachy dickhead who thinks he understands the world much better than he actually does.

Fuck off weed fag.

Jailing all you leftist cunts is money well spent.

I don't smoke and reading posts like these... I get what you're saying and understand.

But let's say a cop pulls a person over and sees that person has weed with no medical card.
What is actually stopping the cop from pretending he didn't see it?

People act like it's some big fucking deal they absolutely have to uphold and enforce every single Law. What kind of pedantic nanny nation do you want to live in? Are you guys aware it's against the law to walk across the road where there is no crossing? And again, if a cop saw someone j-walking what is stopping him from ignoring it?

This

Though I guess cameras wouldn't help.

How dare you use my board as a meme you massive fag

To be fair, most of the killings are criminals killing each other.

Are those drug charges the only reason some people are in prison? They could also have assault or fleeing charges as well.

Marijuana isn't the problem.

Weed is basically decriminalized in California, I still hear about a shooting or two every day in the LA area.

Hell, might as well say we shouldn't have gun bans because people are still getting killed in places where they're pretty much banned, Chicago and NYC.

If we erased all laws there would be zero criminals

can't really argue with that