Project /Namibia/ General

Our governments are cucked to the core, globalist agendas have taken over mainstream media and we are absolutely sick of it.
It’s time we rebuild a traditional society from the ground-up.

>This is /Namibia/
Establish a culturally conservative right wing community with all the amenities of modern life in scarcely populated Namibia. This state is meant to preserve European culture and also save Afrikaners from extinction.

>Is it whites only?
Yes.

>But it’s a desert
Along the coast only, user. The interior resembles the Karoo. It is arid, but with modern irrigation technology and terraforming techniques it can be turned into a fertile plain within as little as 2 decades with enough effort.

>But you’re literally going to the continent of nigs.
We’re settling more than a thousand kilometers away from the native population in the South of Namibia. Close to 75% of Namibia’s population is concentrated on the northern border with Angola, while most of the rest is spread out everywhere. The South is very white and Afrikaans speaking.

>Why not free-land Russia?
We don’t want to be cannon-fodder in the future resource wars with China.

>Why not X western/white area?
Cucked governments would never allow this and land isn’t as cheap.

>This was tried on cripple-chan before
They got as far as buying a building in Walvis Bay within a few months before Vice News made them get cold feet. We’re a completely different group and have been active for barely 3 months.

>The Namibian government will stop you
From doing what? This is perfectly legal as we plan to settle peacefully by collectively buying up land. (Fyi to buy land in Namibia you need to be beneficial to the community, we will be by farming)

>Won’t this be a sausage fest?
Namibia has over 100 thousand whites, so plenty of women.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1
pulp.up.ac.za/pdf/2014_01/2014_01.pdf
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-09/namibia-plans-to-ban-foreigners-from-owning-agricultural-land
lac.org.na/projects/lead/Pdf/privateownership.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What kind of people are you looking for?
Willing labourers, guards, bricklayers, welders, carpenters, anything practical
Civil Engineers, Chemists and other Stem-fields
Willing clerks for office management and lawyers
If you aren’t willing to do research/work, you can still support us by offering donations.

>Right now we DO need some more IT guys to help out with maintaining and creating more websites

>How can I join?
Make an application on the forum describing yourself. Read the requirements section beforehand though. We’ll then decide if you can join and gain full access to the forum. No pre-paying/subscriptions or some shady crap like that needed.

>Here’s the link:
***********************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1

Bump

Bumping.

Praise the Lord, a new way to send a massage to all those cultural marxists

Sounds like an libertarian utopia. Any chance the state religion could be kekism?

Sounds like some African shit hole

As long as its not Jewish or Muslim ;)

(you)

Bumping for the future.

Good to see you again guys. I won't be able to participate but please send me a vlag when you guys het there.

It's entirely possible. If you want to come and build a church, go ahead and apply.

Why not familia?

You don't think Namibia sounds like an African country?

Why a few weeks or months ago, all the applications disappeared, without any akswer ?

Namibia is the country they plan to settle in I think m8

You'll fail. Just like Rhodesia and apartheid.

Either they were accepted or denied

>being this much of a stormcuck

They were cleaned up. If you put one in and were not accepted or denied put in a new one.

Those failed because they had blacks in their country. We won't.

Any wheel board with regular updates and do you already have camps and land?

There will be a statue of Kek which our children will pray to at least six times a day.

>1 post by this ID

If you apply and are accepted, we have discussions and info posted on our forum. There's also a Telegram group that we all work/shitpost in.

>LARPING this hard
How will you get the money to pay for all your plane tickets? For the farming equipment?

investors, senpai.

**you'd be surprised**

A lot of planning has been going on. We are glad to say we are way more advanced than the past attempts, and a lot more organized.
Join us and find out...

can not wait to see a place that is proud of the western civilization and wont apologise for it, a real fucking life, I want to matter in the world.. can I aply?

of course, lad

Already covered ;)
As long as you're not autistic and not jewish or muslim and white

You don't have any investors.

More Dutchfags are always welcome.

I guess I didn't then. Some guy said it seemed ok, and then nothing until the clean up.
I expected at least an answer.

do we not?

The idea sounds good but I don't function with temperatures around 30°C. And what would you do with a social science/law/history fag with some semi good shooting skills.

So yeah
>pic related

>and also save Afrikaners from extinction.

Afrikaners aren't white friend
~10% of their Dana is non white due to the early colonists taking African and Indian brides due to the lack of female colonists

Sorry to burst your bubble m8

We do, but we're not going to share details like that here. We're not retarded.

what will there be to do for recreation here? we'll be in the vast desert.
are you sure we won't go nuts?

LARP
A
R
P

Proof or gtfo faggot
>mfw this Namibia project gets reposted every few months

On behalf of the mods, I apologise. If you've still got an account on the forum, message a mod and we'll check it out.

If you're well trained, lawyers are always welcome.

We need law. Just make an application, what do you have to lose?

You're quite welcome.

You realise the Namibian government is pressuring White commercial farmers to sell their land back to the government so that they can give it back to black people? Also, the few remaining commercial farmers are all in a union affiliated with the government.

stfu belgcuck

>mfw white nationalism attracts 90% low IQ redneck trash
>mfw you're literally doing the world a favor by isolating a bunch of genetic trash in one area
>mfw generations of autists and namibian shitposters are erased from the gene pool
>mfw you're already begging for donations

Maybe you have a few NEETs donating with their mom's credit card, but this will cost millions of dollars. And then you'll have to the upkeep costs.

A lawyer would be good in the long-run, same with shooting (foreigners aren't allowed guns but we'll likely find a loophole/grow too big to govern).

Oh look its you again
Lol overused shill maymays

Why not Botswana? Its English speaking. Is it the AIDS?

That's Zimbabwe, and all of Africa knows what comes of it thanks to Mugabe. Namibia is actively looking for foreigners to strengthen their economy. They sometimes say "anti-white" things to stay in power but that's about it.

kek, projecting this hard, do you think we'd be going along with this if all we were clinging on to was a NEET saying he'll donate £5 000? fuck off, shill.

You really think we haven't informed ourselves about ANYTHING that is going on there, when we plan to put so much on the line? We know this. If you join us you will see how this doesn't apply to us.

>asks for proof
>thinks we're going to post proof on an imageboard open to the world after what happened last time

Do we have to pay? or can I earn by share by work?

>we need lawyers
Iam not bad with international law, but specialization is austrian tax law. On the other hand I could register you guys as a social club in austria.

btw, how about languages, could add french and german dialects to the list.

Whos going to donate to you, the KKK?

Nope, we're not a "Nigerian Prince" scheme, we are not asking for donations from anyone in the group.

The area is completely empty, only people there is a bunch of lost whites. The density of people is extremely low, which is good.

No payments, we aren't shady moneywhores. Yes, you will het a share depending on the work you do.

It's also Namibia too just unlike Zimbabwe they're more gradual about it. When they want' " foreigners to strengthen the economy" they want more multinational corporations investigating.

You don't have to put in any money, that bit is taken care of. Try applying, might as well.

German is spoken in Namibia so that's good, French not so much. Send an application, user, it'll be good to have you on.

I can't, maybe because i put a non-real email, as I've been told i could, might have been a misunderstanding.

Should I just create a new account ?

If you know this, aren't you afraid that the Namibian government will undermine the whole plan?

Fucking kek, we haven't got any contacts with the KKK but fuck yeah we'd take their money, what's bad about that? Fuck off back to /leftypol/

You login with username, not email.

this scam again

Hows it feel to be in an FBI honeypot?

Do you have space for a brewer and a publican?

Social club sounds good. Please do apply.

What will be the official language?

No, as I said this has all been taken care of. Read the FAQ, there we list what we're looking for.

I know, I'm logged right now.

Currently logged, I'm the only one in invisible, one of you must be a moderator and therefore can see my pseudo, right ?

English is the only viable option

Everyone who meets the requirements is welcome. Brewer sounds like a neat skill.

I don't feel anything because we're not, shill.

"HURR NONE OF THEM ARE ASKING FOR MONEY BUT I'M JUST GOING TO SAY THEY ARE BECAUSE MAYMAYS DURR"

Na, not really interested. As I said Iam not the african weather type and also great paying job in my early 30's. Also have a SHTF destination further up north.

Anyway, good luck and try to evade a shark island 2.0

Yep, they've got this regional beer which they drink there which we were looking into, what do you brew?

English for all legal shit, with the rest we'll just see what people will speak and go with that/those.

disagree.

No problem user, that's understandable.

>social club
You can also do this in your country:
>vereniging met notariële akte

I want an good old Fashion pub

You honestly believe you haven't been infiltrated? You've made your plans public online here. The Namibian authorities are probably in it too.

Latin

We had been. Taken care of.

What about financial things? How are you gonna sustain yourselves? Establishing businesses? Is Namibia rich enough to have a sufficient demand?

yes yes

I want to start a bar there called "Kalahari" which means "de grote dorst" in their language.

It's quite divided. Some people have everything some people have nothing.

>Admits to having been infiltrated by police
>Won't release how much money they have
Interesting.

You do realize most people on Sup Forums are autistic teenage NEETs?

Yep, well aware. We've kicked people who aren't useful.There's enough useful people for this place to be a place to "recruit".

kek was that a pre-made one on which you just pasted the Belgian flag or actually a meme about my reactions on you previous thread(s)

LARP danger still remains:
pulp.up.ac.za/pdf/2014_01/2014_01.pdf

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-09/namibia-plans-to-ban-foreigners-from-owning-agricultural-land

lac.org.na/projects/lead/Pdf/privateownership.pdf

>What about financial things?

Sorted.

>How are you gonna sustain yourselves?

Growing and selling our own food.

>Establishing businesses?

This is like asking how any business ever has been started, anyone can start a business if they want to.

>Is Namibia rich enough to have a sufficient demand?

We'd preferably be trading with each-other in order to keep ourselves going but we can trade with the locals, sure.

bully.

>by police

When did he say this at any point?

If only Namibia was colder...

>libertarian utopia

fucking dropped.

useful people.
does that also mean people who want to help building houses? but are not doctors?

it's actually not that bad, look at the weather forecast.

Also, where are you going to live? Rent houses, build your own ones, etc? In a city/small town?