Some kind of christian fanatic group were praying in the street as a political action...

Some kind of christian fanatic group were praying in the street as a political action, some kind of answer to muslim street prayers.

A wild dindu was harassing them, with insults and anti-christian music on his phone.
Bearded guy decided he would not take any of this shit.

Youtube original :
youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/
independent.co.uk/news/science/you-cannot-be-serious-are-left-handed-people-natures-way-of-starting-a-fight-753024.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deus vult.

based france removing moor

ABSOLUTELY VULT

>Deus vult

i always thought that kneeling on one knee shows that a person is either tired, weak or simply doesn't give a fuck about prayer and just does the required minimum

Are they SSPX? They are not fanatisc, just stand for their faith.

B A S E D

Oh my fucking GOD
THAT'S SOME NEXT LEVEL BASED

it looks cool when resting on your sword

Enfin quelques réactions ces derniers temps, ça fait du bien

Sentinelles aren't fanatic, merely catholics praying in public, it was created during the protest against the fag marriage.

Neitherless the catholicman is based.

I don't think this is something Jesus would do. Blessed are those who persevere under trial.

So it's ordinary catholics? I thought they are from SSPX.

>praying in the streets
>fanatic
Holy shit
Anyways, good job France.

I didn't say that "praying in the streets" implied "fanatic". Please, learn to read your own language.

Who is this spunk chipmunk

I don't know, but she was probably married with her cousin when she turned 15

That black guy has to be dead

Matthew 6:5 “And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. 6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.

Then what did make them fanatics, Pepe?

She is gorgeous
Punch every nigger that walks within15 feet of her.

Please don't talk about my waifu in such terms

This guy must be a polack. He gets up by pushing off his right hand (dominant) yet he throws the punch off hand hitting the dindu right between the jaw and the ear. (how you are supposed to knock out blacks)

He understood the dindu, he knew he had to strike first and unexpectedly.

Beautiful strike.

>be a christfag
>VIOLENCE IS GOOD

nigger had it coming
OMG that was fast and efficient
kekekekekek

Meanwhile in the media coverage

>SEE?! SEE!?
>ITS CHRISTIANS THAT ARE EVIL!!!
>SEE!?
>OPEN THE BORDERS NOW!

Goog, good, Anaking. Now let us have an hoest discussion of Christian pacifism, defeatism, slave morality and the neurosis of self destruction.

pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/

Manlet masterrace

lamffo, love it, but you frogs need to step your game up, you're still losing

fuaaaarrrk

They should have been more tolerant and realized that them practicing their religion openly is offensive to mussulmens. I mean, it IS 2016, wake up sheeple

:^)

Paradigm shift. The turn. The very start of the big beautiful and bloody cleansing of Europa. A DAY TO REMEMBER.

62%

there was no music playing?
The black guy just walked along and was beaten, he even looked scared when the other guy approched him, just before beating him.
No fan of nogs and muslims, but this is bs?

tfw when you mup da dooed when you should have bix nooded.

More white french catholic men need to start lynching blacks and muslims in the streets.

anonDev@gentoo:~$ cat ./whiteman_log_stdout_081916_890084

[INFO]: starting prayer, seq 1488
[WARN]: ***WARNING*** DINDU SCENT DETECTED, initiate optical scan
[WARN]: ***WARNING*** DINDU SIGHTED
[INFO]: looking up routine for "around blacks"...
[INFO]: response for "around blacks" found, value: "NEVER RELAX"
[INFO]: switching to combat mode
[WARN]: combat mode initiated, DUES VULT
[INFO]: calculating optimal move....
[WARN]: weak spot on negroid skull found, launching swing
[WARN]: hit conntected, calculating next move..
[INFO]: dindu disabled, initiating garbage collection routine
[WARN]: touched feral dindu while garbage collecting, scheduling immediate hand washing...

Catholics are violent and racist.

Wtf was the dindu doing? I'm all for kebab removal, but attacking a man who was peacefully walking by won't do shit. Picking on the weak won't further the cause, you have to go into no-go zones and take the fight to the heart of the goatfuckery.

Left handed people are natures fighters, no joke something about being left handed gives you super hard and surprising punches.

independent.co.uk/news/science/you-cannot-be-serious-are-left-handed-people-natures-way-of-starting-a-fight-753024.html

Well he did proper ebola removal

What the hell? The Dindu Dindu Nuffin for once and he got punched anyway. This is literally nigger - tier behaviour, I don't understand how you autists can be happy about it.

>I don't know, but she was probably married with her cousin when she turned 15
Catholicism doesn't allow mariage between cousins.
It's forbidden.

The nigger was too close to all tjose white women

that french lady in the black skirt is CUUUUTE

He was being a cocky nigger and playing blasphemes music out of his phone.

He was obviously provoking in some way or another. Dindu didn't do nothing. Dindu did something.

Baldy manlet = beta orbiter confirmed. He was just cockblocking from the friendzone after all.

Read the description.

The nigger was drunk and used insulting music while they were praying.

Your meme is exactly what I was thinking when he laid that din-du out! Remember, the crusades were a response to mudslime agression the first time. Absolute brutality is the only thing those camel jockeys understand, and it is about time for crusades part 2 and shut them up for another few hundred years!

lol holy shit he knocked that nigger right the fuck out.

Makes me proud to be a french Catholic.

And before people start accusing me of being a Quebecois degenerate I'm Acadian french from PEI, most beautiful province in the nation.

And my parents snatched me from that beauty and brought me to Brampton....

D-deus vult...

What was happening off screen? You can see the bearded and the crowd staring towards the right of the screen

Black man's walk was literally a dominance thing, if somebody made comments and walked like that towards I'd be on my toes

Stop being 12yo

He reportedly insulted them several times before the video starts and was blasting music out of his phone (maybe not in this particular moment)

Jesus Christ, you usually only see that kind of extreme, unprovoked violence from blacks on whites. What a goddamn haymaker.

>"""description"""
Watch the video. There isn't any recognizable music playing and the nigger didn't even say anything. This obviously wasn't the right way to handle the situation even if he was playing music we couldn't hear.

Is there another video with better quality audio?

It doesn't seem like the black guy did anything at all. Sometimes I think Sup Forums secretly admires niggers, they wish they could chimp out and be reckless without reason.

You're an idiot

Negroid was knocked the fuck out with the fist of biblical righteousness.

Glorious. Watched ten times already.

I am an atheist, but sometimes I feel sorry for Christians. Poor keks, everyone is always shitting on them. . . but they are kind of asking for it.

what is your problem, the nog in the video clearly didn't do anything wrong?

Shut up ahmed.

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with white people?

I love these cuck faggots on Sup Forums that always run to the defence of niggers the second a white person stands up for themselves

>the black guy dindunuffin in the 1 minute video so hes obviosuly innocent and the white man is nigger

Niggers should not be around white women

How much nuffin did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Stop being cuck slovakia aren't you supposed to be catholic, why are you defending a dindu muslim ?

more delusional than a feminist

He was nog, he dindunuffin!

If you prayed publicly and defended your cultural heritage maybe you'd still have a country

Vraiment? Alors, il etait du ce qui lui venait.

pol shall remember about this

also, Frog/pol/
DEUS VULT

You are arguing with an inbred muslim, dude...

I don't think he deserved to get ko'd for it, but that shit is fucking annoying when you live in a city and every other nigger on the street is blasting the same indistinguishable crap from their shitty tinny phone speakers.

Get some god damn earbuds.

More cucked than a German... oh wait

DIEU LE VEUT

JESU EST ROI

Going for the 50% chance that he's another self hating German

T. Criminals

T. Mongrel American

>black guy walks up all cocky
>looms over kneeling people
>flinches the second beardy gets up
This does it for me. If he wasn't being an ass, why the hell would he expect an attack from praying christians?
>beardy telegraphs the punch something awful
>Jamal still goes down like a sack of shit
Gobby muzzies confirmed for arrogant bullies who can't fight when the peace goes away.

Just because we don't brawl at the drop of a hat, doesn't mean we won't kick your ass all the way back to Somalia.
Learn some fucking respect, muzzies. Or get the fuck out.

T. Delusional loser

Litteral translation of youtube description
>A person with bad intentions, drunk, blasting music with his cellphone. We warned him, he did not wanted to hear the voice of reason.
>One of the Christ's soldiers punished him for his rudeness
>The Christ's soldiers aim to :
>Save our motherland, our faith, not like weak catholics but strong on our feets
>We wish the of "candyland" times, our ancestors call us to raise our sword et no longer preach for peace
>We will defend our churches, and our faith
>One for all, all for GOD

I don't know how it works in your respective countries, but here even the most radical chritian groups like the one in the video would not jump on some guy just because he is black.

You need to understand one thing.
That guy is an invader.
He should not be here.
Deserve to be KO? He deserves to get dumped into the sea.

T. Socially unsuccessful outcast from his own society

You can tip your fedora in hell nigger.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are best friends now. friendship ended with /k/

all them dindulovers cock rubbing

Man it wasn't accidental, the black dude was certainly provoking if a Catholic strikes back.

Only Christians(whites) should have infinite patience

DEUS VULT

I KNO U WUZ KANGZ N SHEET

Oh my fucking GOD
THAT'S SOME NEXT LEVEL KEK

don't give a fuck

not going to suck up to christians just to get at muslims

they are both shit, as are all religions

christfags trying to infiltrate Sup Forums

It must be them, who post the race mixing and blacked meme

But it feel good to see all these dindu loverz in damage control thanks to OP and his video.