>price increase to $25 a pack yesterday
>literally cheaper to smoke nigger weed
Wut do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWZpn03EjjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>$25/pack

I think you know what to do.

You either stop smoking, start vaping, or start growing tobacco.

The Jews don't want us to smoke. Tobacco has always been a part of White culture. Only nu-males don't smoke.

Rise up against your government.

>start vaping

This.
I'm disappointed you had to make a thread. No bantz and the answer is obvious.
That or you could move to Canada, with that post quality, you'd fit right in.

Is loose leaf just as fucked? You could roll your own. Could also buy off the dark web. Kinda hilarious your countries so cucked you have to buy your tobacco on the dark web

Why does he wear the mask?

Yes, good goy, make those lungs nice and weak. Only real men smoke cigarettes!

smoke nigger weed instead

>smoke

Hello nu-male

If I pull that thing off will he die?

>always
>just white culture
Stop being retarded, leaf

Nah, I just value physical fitness and actually functioning, and not submitting to degenerate addictions

Jews own the tobacco companies, retard.

>duh cigarette gunna ruin my lungz :((((

Ok nu-male

Stop being a degenerate

>price increase to $25 a pack
damn what the fuck

Buy rolling papers and just tobacco. I know a guy from New Zealand who is studying here and he says rolling your own is cheaper than buying the packs(due to the excise taxes). I'm sure its similar in Ausland.

hard drugs have always been cheaper than tobacco and alcohol in civilized countries.

smoke nigger weed

I have mixed feelings about smoking. On one hand I believe adults should be free to do as they please. But then I go to the beach and see there's more cigarette butts then sand and I want to ban it all.

>Is loose leaf just as fucked?

Just went up to $40 a pack

Jesus Christ, I'm a pussy because I don't want to kill myself from the inside? It sounds like someone is trying way too hard to justify why they are a degenerate slave to the tobacco company

yeah, and 45 year olds were on deaths door

>
>>duh cigarette gunna ruin my lungz :((((
>
>Ok nu-male
*coughs uncontrollably through the rotted shit stain he calls a mouth*

Ftfy

Reading the paper at work before. Had an article about how you should thank everyone you see smoking. The reason why you ask
>$8 billion in tax taken from smoking
>$3 billion spent on managing smoking related problems, and that wasn't counting the fact that many smokers die young

The government is fucking over people who smoke hardcore to pay for refugees. That's why I quit a year ago, because I worked out that i'm just funding muslims

you know what you must do now, consider it your mission

smoke weed everyday

>there are more cigarette butts than sand on the beach

smoke a little weed here or there and ease up physically, fiscally, and mentally once in a while.

I want you to get cancer. Then spend months in constant pain wondering if you are really dying this soon in your life. Then by some miracle you actually get better and the day you get the news from the hospital you drive home eager to tell your loved ones that you aren't going to die. But then a drunk driver slams into your car and murders you.

you are a fucking faggot

>literally cheaper to smoke nigger weed
The answer seems pretty clear to me.

Holy shit this mad

Anti-smokers confirmed for redditor edgemasters

cool big tobacco meme

This is a golden post if there is any.

they want you to smoke weed instead so you become dumb and retarded and unmotivated

>cool big tobacco meme

Tobacco and drinking smoke are one of man's oldest friends alongside alcohol and the canine.

Well you could always import... oh wait you can't because you're an island in the middle of the sea and your government opens all your international mail.

No ecigs, snus, or cheap tobaccos for you, aussie. Maybe you should have voted differently ;^)

I smoke 2 rollups a day. I do not feel bad about this.

I also run and lift, lungs are fine =)

Ah yes, white culture. Smoking tobacco, inbreeding, and boring food.

Its only AUSSIE dollars though, they aren't worth much.

Stop smoking like an addicted retard?

>always been part of white culture
>white culture and history only goes back as far as the discovery of North/South America.
>implying it's not a native American cultural practice that Europeans adopted

you are the only one defending smoking in this thread, everyone here is disagreeing with you. I honestly don't care, because you're just gonna die anyways. So have fun with that

Also all the immigrant cunt's I know that smoke buy illegal tobacco. I wonder were that money ends up

>only smokers get cancer
>mfw when YOU get cancer and lived like a pussy nu-male scared of things instead of enjoying life like a real man

And yeah, nu-males outnumber real men online, not exactly breaking news

Your friendly, local, tobacco smuggler. Opening soon in a pub near you.

Are you me?

Yes. We have schizophrenia :D

Notice how all the Anglo countries ITT like Australia, Canada and Britain are smokers, whereas the nigger countries like America are the ones triggered about it

Really made me think

I agree with you.

>Cope mint
Mahnigga

First time I've gotten dubs in months.

Simply insane - seems like the Aussie government is on some good shit which enhances creativity regarding "healthy" pricing.

Here in the UK 10 packs have gone up to £25 and 20s £17.99

One of the new graphics is a picture of a grim reaper with a sythe made from ciggerettes swiping at people. Big bold letters: DEATH IS FOR SMOKERS

Vaping and smoking are both extremely gay things to brag about. A lot of people smoke weed on occasion to relax, but constantly talking about it and glorifying it as a fucking LIFESTYLE effectively makes you the weed equivalent of an anime weeaboo, a weedaboo.

To drive the point home, this is what LOL WEED DUDE 420 SEKRIT CODE LELELEL people look like to everyone else:
youtube.com/watch?v=NWZpn03EjjM

snus master race

smoke nigger weed

How much do rolling tabaco cost ?
In here i can smoke this for 10€/week approx.

Btw France banned packaging on smokes too, law is passed and regular packets wont be sold by January 1St 2017. They don't go full retard on prices anyway

>buying cigarettes
>not rolling tobacco
>buying from shops

They will just increase the tax on loose leaf tobacco m8. It's what they did here.

In which countries is smoking still cheap?

>watching filthy frank
>your opinion being worth anything

Im telling you guys, there is something going on here. Kikes dont want you to smoke. Think about it.

I think it's still like $3/pack in Kentucky

Asia maybe...they have a lot of chain smokers

Stop smoking the tobacco jew

>drinking smoke
>alongside alcohol

The (((Marlboro))) Man died screaming with Cancer.

Have fun with cancer

$25 a pack?
fucking what?

>weedaboo

Fucking kek! Im saving this one up.

What the fuck are you talking about? That naked anime freak calls himself double4anime and is constantly making gun sounds with his mouth and yelling DEATH TO THOSE WHO INSULT NARUTO.

kek

I live in chicago and its $16 a pack.

I roll my own now. I buy a big bag of tobacco which is $20. Which is about 2 cartons. A nice machine cost me $90. Tubes are about $4 for 100.

Bright side is I smoke way less than I used to because I cant be bothered to sit at the table and roll smokes.

I quit going cold turkey when they first talked about the price hike. The cravings have only started to go away. Godamn it sucks.
It's funny that the government say that the increased price is to try and stop people smoking, but expect several billion dollars revenue from it.

Any gook or slav country

Oz dollars not US FFS

No get Cancer because vaping is not cool enough.
This kindergarten logic us astounding

Quit smoking. Cringing at these posts defending this stupid habit.

t. smoked for 7 years

quit, snus or buy smuggled.

1st 3 days suck, then 2 weeks then you should be fine unless you chain smoke. I've smoked a few times but I was drunk as fuck so it wasn't that bad. Felt shit for a few days and then felt fine.

One of my friends is a smoker. He can't go 10 mins without a cigarette. He's 30 and already has a smoker's cough.

I smoke on and off, but watching him makes me want to quit.

>tfw cigarettes are $5 a pack and have a reasonable warning label informing the ignorant without shaming grown adults for their decision to inhale small particles of ash

god bless america

Everybody on Sup Forums should get a tax exemption on cigarettes so they can die faster.

> 2015
> Do not smoke smokes

Are you bullied in school, mentally retarded, or both?

> M mutku the die

So? Was life in the competition who will live the longest?

> Siihe will koukkuu !!!

No ice, if there is not a minor and is able to burn in moderation.

> S .. it takes MONEY !!!

Who compelled to buy a pack of cigarettes a day, you fucking peat gavel

good post

I quit in June. I was going through a 20g pack a day at least. Funnily enough I was fine with cravings around other people smoking, but it hit me hard when I was standing outside with nothing to do because I'd always have a smoke to pass the time. But thankfully that's passed now

>Being a novice
>Thinking you know what you're talking about

Don't you have "so why aren't you vegan" thread to make, faggot?

Reminds me of an antismoking school presentation, where they included as an argument some cigarette companies owner saying smoking is for young, dumb and niggers, kek

start vaping, don't be a faggot. it's cheaper and just as deadly. stop paying taxes to the master niggers. either that or start buying illegal cigarettes. pick one normie.

>people who have no control over their life, losing it because someone is anti-smoking

this shit is gold. you should start counting how much you spend on cigarettes so you can look at it one day and go, damn, it was worth it to be too weak to quit.

this is coming from someone who smoked 14 years, and grew balls. I'm saving $300 a month and fucking sluts because they like how I smell. I bet your uncircumcised uncleanable dick skin is cheesed with nicotine.

but death is for everyone. imagine if they put huge stickers of the grim reaper on new cars in an effort to get people to stop buying cars and using public transport.

governments make millions off excise taxes from tobacco. why the hell do they spend millions in anti-tobacco campaigns?? its not the govts job to make sure you are healthy. i don't understand the cycle.

less smokers = less tax revenue

What garbage, Jersey tier beaches are you going to? Think that's more of a littering problem than a smoking one.

Who cares? Fuck off, you disgusting addict
>Tobacco has always been a part of White culture
I didn't know the world started a couple hundred years ago.
>Only nu-males don't smoke
No, only low-class retards and faggots smoke. That's how it's always been.