HE'S DOING IT! HE'S TURNING IT AROUND! HE GAVE A GREAT SPEECH LAST NIGHT BY ALL ACCOUNTS, CHANGED HIS STAFF...

HE'S DOING IT! HE'S TURNING IT AROUND! HE GAVE A GREAT SPEECH LAST NIGHT BY ALL ACCOUNTS, CHANGED HIS STAFF, AND TOOK A TOUR OF THE DAMAGE IN LOUISIANA WHERE OBAMA AND CLINTON HAVEN'T SET FOOT!

WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/flood-victims-cheer-trump-louisiana-knew-youd-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=O6qYuUGK77o
youtube.com/watch?v=huI_AaP3Vkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's handing out supplies And visiting those who lost their homes while telling the press to take a hike. It's not even a swing state and he's down there making the effort to comfort and put those people at ease. This is the man that will run our country the next 8 years lady's and gentleman.

>It's not even a swing state and he's down there making the effort to comfort and put those people at ease.

This is another angle I did not see.

From an article I just read:
>Trump’s move to see for himself the plight of disaster victims lends him a presidential aura that critics say he has been lacking due to off-the-cuff remarks that have, at times, sounded as crass and immature. Obama, the actual president, has responded absurdly, refusing to budge from the Martha’s Vineyard golf courses where he is playing nearly daily with celebrities and wealthy friends — even to issue a public statement, let alone visit the unfolding tragedy.

All red states are swing states this election, you fool. But I guess you would know because trumplodytes have gotten poll shy lmao

Im no professional at analyzing things like this, but it seems like there's a deeper motive behind his crash and burn moments. I'm not saying it's "multi-planar parabolic croquet". It could be completely unintentional. But every time he has a crash and burn moment, no matter how hard the liberals put it under the magnifying glass, there are waves of Trump supporters saying "he didn't mean it" "you guys are taking it out of context" which is actually true, but it's a seed that implants in their heads. They don't like hearing it because in their heads, they know it's a possibility. They'll never admit it. When he goes on a good streak like this and acts out of goodwill and kindhearted-ness, these actions solidify that message. It's like the most efficient way to get up from rock bottom.

take a hike, kike

1 post by this ID

It's a negotiation technique called ditf or door in the face.

Make an outlandish claim to startle everyone and make people talk about it. Then later temper the message and refine it for everyone.

The same polls that gave Trump a 0 percent chance since day 1?

Go o u t s i d e. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a r a c i s t. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the w o m a n who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you support Trump. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm s e r i o u s. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends and your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while d e m o c r a t i c views are accepted as the norm.

My god... he might actually win. I was so discouraged by every single media news outlet, I began to lose all hope. I don't want a Clinton presidency, sweet Jesus anything but that. This renewed my faith

I went to work today and said "So we're all voting for Trump, right?" And everyone agreed except this one girl who said she won't vote for Trump or Hillary.

Watch the videos on this page: thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/flood-victims-cheer-trump-louisiana-knew-youd-video/

youtube.com/watch?v=O6qYuUGK77o

Maybe in your shithole country. Not here.

HE LOVES US

HE REALLY LOVES US

TRUMP

TRUMP

TRUMP

Speak Serbian.

He literally just won reelection in 2020
Hillary just had a minor myocardial infraction
Shills on literal suicide watch
CTR closing it's doors
Jews giving money back

Don't forget he is also making CNN give him positive coverage. They are playing his current rally live with no commentary or interruptions lol

>says increasingly nervous trumpfag for the 17th time this month

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=huI_AaP3Vkg

>"We knew you'd be here"

>Live in Louisiana
>Entire city floods
>Your house floats away
>Your wife gets looted by roving gangs of blacks
>Pray to God-Imperator Trump
>Suddenly spot Trump plane burst through the clouds
>Hop in wife's hollowed out vagina and use it as a boat to row to the airport
>Meet Trump on the tarmac
>"I knew you'd be here!"

wow

The media will not report on his Louisiana a flood visit except to shit on it.

I'm serious. The media's strategy has been to latch onto any negative about Trumps speeches, policies, and actions, and hammer that and only that to drown out the signal he's trying to send.

Basically the media are jamming Trump's signal and it is working. He will not win.

The Revolution will not be Televised.

What this country needs is a return to a statesman leader who is inspiring and has class.

Why is he a racist?

i know you need money serbro but you have stooped bellow the level of prostitution

>panders exclusively to niggers like a desperate cunt he is
>turning it around
Sup Forums will support Hillary in droves once the debates roll in.

>autism
Why would you even do this
Why would you troll like this
Fucking find another way to bring attention to yourself

WOW
O
W

IS DAD WINNING AGAIN? CAN I SMILE AGAIN!? FEELS FUCKIN GREAT MAN!

I don't really like Trump, but where the fuck is Obama, I understand that Hillary can't upstage her biggest supporter, but that lazy ass nigger looks like shit right now.
#badopticsobama
#crackheadcalves
#neverniggers

Just gave another great speech in Michigan

He doesn't give a fuck, he's counting the days until he can collect his pension and make off with the good silverware.

Good to know he can turn things around.
We're going to need it.

>$0.02 Shekels have been deposited to your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record™

Now that's what I call stale pasta. I read the same fucking thread on another thread.

>if we keep saying he's a racist then people will start believing it

Zzzzzz

>We knew you'd be here!

i thought serbs loved trump

We should bomb you faggots again

Thanks for the bump :^)

>Get out of your echo chamber.

Always with the pot calling the kettle black.

>Capitulating to the media.
>Turning it around.
Kek.

Good post OP, I saw it.

My Hat came today.

SOUND OFF IF YOU KEPT THE FAITH THROUGH THE HARD TIMES FELLOW HIGH ENERGY TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

He is always with you.

How can this be an echo chamber with all you CTR shills in hea

Trump can literally support BLM and I wouldn't support Hillary

Thank you for your Sperg. I will go back to the fatty statues and his slob of a family

Everyone I talked to said Trump 2016.

Your post is spam, I have seen it so many times before.

It's almost like he wrote a book about comebacks or something.

>calling a political figure "dad"

I'm sure you had a healthy childhood with a strong and decent father figure

Act 3 begins.

I wouldn't say he turned it completely around but he is definitely making an effort to improve from his past mess ups
I support this new trump :)

Holy shit my id says "ok war in 5 years"

ww3 in 2021 confirmed

Missed the speech, can I get a link?

Oooooooooo

This is Copypasta

>Trump focusing on people who don't even have buildings to vote in

And this is why he'll lose.

That explains why the CTR cunts are so active at the moment.

Fear not, for The God Emperor is with you always.

YES
I hope Trump sees now that people love politicians who talk and meet them personaly! simply show up at the communities and listen to their problems(no need to directly make a political campaign out of that. just show support!)

Louisiana fag here. Met him last night.

He clearly actual cares about Americans. The thing about Louisiana is that the race relations are actually pretty good here. I'm in the National Guard and I've seen nothing but people of all races helping each other. That's why the media doesn't report about the flooding, they can't spin it into anything. That's why Soros had to pay hundreds kf people to start riots in Baton Rouge.

Everyone was awe struck by the total generousity of Trump. Even my black friends who didn't like him admitted he was doing a good thing.

He's won my state for sure, but it doesn't feel like he's pandering. It feels like he really cares.

If he knows what's good, he'll keep it up until the doubt fades.

>No links or evidence

Whatever. Trumps dead

>media trying desperately to spin this as something he shouldnt have done
>muh it'll impede relief efforts
>muh dem governor telling him to go away
>meanwhile Obongo went to survey Sandy after a similar amount of time, and was even welcomed by Christie
>meanwhile, and this is a real important one, next to none of the critics are living in the afflicted areas
>next to none of them are feeling the despair of having their livelihoods washed away
>next to none of them need the hope of one of their leaders coming to witness what they need firsthand

I keep thinking the media will stop disgusting me to the core but they just keep finding new lows

>to the core
oy vey!

I'll always support you Donald, even if you want to keep me out of your country.

You can come in. But you have to do so

*legally*

>Louisiana
>Swing state
The only reason belledwards won gov is because vitter is worse than Hillary and everyone down here knows it. We weren't about to sit through another massive sell off of Louisiana state assets and unaffordable corporate tax incentives to fuckers like IBM and EA while oil is taking a nose dive.

Trump has no chance of losing Louisiana. None. We would be upset with him wasting money advertising here.

+8 for Trump!

> Enormously fat guy laughing like a retard

Appropriate picture for your average libtard

theres a thing called laws. follow them and you too can come here and be great with us

>HE'S DOING IT! HE'S TURNING IT AROUND! HE GAVE A GREAT SPEECH LAST NIGHT BY ALL ACCOUNTS, CHANGED HIS STAFF, AND TOOK A TOUR OF THE DAMAGE IN LOUISIANA WHERE OBAMA AND CLINTON HAVEN'T SET FOOT!

literally the only thing about Trump in the mainstream media right now is "Trump campaign in chaos, major staff shakeup"

If you let yourself get stuck in the alt-right echo chamber you'll never be able to fix things, and the dream will just drift away while you mumble about rigged polls

Shut it turkroach

And thats why the polls are always wrong.

WHY DOES THIS JAP NIGGER SATOSHI KEEP STEALING MY YOUS I SWEAR TO GOD

great move by trump but i dont like seeing him handing stuff out like a servant. It is beneath Trump

The situation in LA is still in rescue mode.

The President's visit would require hundreds of first responders to drop active search and rescue operations in order to provide security for the President.

That is why Presidents don't go to active disaster areas like fires and hurricanes while they are occurring.

Floods are slow motion disasters. Downstream areas are currently still flooding, and all available first responders are working.

Perception does not beat reality.... unless you are a sucker..

I really hope he wins and he's the guy we hope he is. itd be really cruel if this was a ll smoke and mirrors obama level hope tricks.

He's betraying the base that carried him through the primaries.

What's great is even when Obama and Clinton get down to Louisiana, Turmp will still have gone first and gotten all the talk of doing so.

So lets go down the list:
>Does 1 competent thing
>Is obviously a photo-op
>Will probably die in a week
>Current headlines: "Trump regrets wrong thing"/"Campaign guy quit"/ "Nazi Breitbart".
>Media isn't even covering it

You Trumptards are hella stupid if you think this will save your candidate. But to be honest, you're hella stupid if you want to vote for Trump, so it comes as no surprise.

He steals every 25th (you) and is massing them to pay for his robotic waifu

Fuck off you Obama shill-nigger. A real leader would not be a pussy ass faggot like O-Nigger, and would have been there ASAP to help his people. Now you can go back to guzzling nigger cum.

>The President's visit would require hundreds of first responders to drop active search and rescue operations in order to provide security for the President.
You are an idiot

It's trending on fb

>it's trending on fb
>fb
My point exactly.

the god emperor is always with us

Say that to my face cunt. I will fucking beat and rape your ass to death. You can't even go outside bitch. You should stick to posting your weak ass fat acceptance blogs on tumblr and reddit before you fuck around and get your fat ass fucking killed.

'hella' dumb nigger