Will there be an episode addressing her obvious eating disorder?

Will there be an episode addressing her obvious eating disorder?

hopefully the show gets cancelled before we have to suffer through anymore shitty episodes.

Probably not, The show seems to really only focus on relationship problems when not focusing on life-or-death ones.

I didn't know she was bulimic.

She also has an issue where she can't finish anything she starts. She keeps getting stuck on the first part of her binge and purge disorder

the only disorder she has is a genetic one. and I doubt they'll ever reference that

No, you're thinking of Onion

Will there be an episode addressing your autism concerning the stockiness of this fictional character

Will it be a cardiac episode where maybe the doctors don't quite get there on time

fatass detected

Why do you keep making this thread?

You mean like, a legitimate eating disorder, or is this just a "HURR DURR FAT ACCEPTANCE SHOW" thread?

If they are going to address anyone's eating habits, it should be Steven's.

Why, has she lost weight? Mock up a before and after, from early season 1 to most recent eps.

Will they finally address her weird upside-down-toast face?

God, i hope not. The show would be 1000x better if they stopped wasting so much time on filler episodes about side characters that nobody gives a flying fuck about.

>obvious eating disorder

does she even eat? I don't remember?

Onion only likes weird food. He was the only one that drank and liked Marty's guacamole soda.

guys, do you really care enough about this character and whatever she's about? i mean you can like her i guess .. but why you guys make this threads even?
go to your general, i don't know do something better with your lives

What makes her eating disorder obvious? Is it hinted at in the show?

She doesn't have one? She works at a donut shop, she's gonna be a little heavy from the free leftovers but at least she works out.

>eats an unhealthy amount of food
>doesn't have an eating disorder

Where does it show her eating an unhealthy amount of food?

She's fat, that's proof right there. Unless you're one of those 'fat people can be just as healthy' folks.

She's not a landwhale and she can lift heavy.

>like sadie as a character
>Hate every sadie episode

how?

I wouldn't really call her fat, maybe chubby. She just looks like a smaller version of her mom who's legitimately broad-shouldered.

Why are most of the characters constantly eating food? Amethyst and Steven come to mind. The only healthy thing I've ever seen in this show is a watermelon, it's always donuts and fries. Does Rebecca Sugar have an eating disorder?

Steven was legitimately fat for like the first half of the first season. Amethyst doesn't have to eat and I don't think it affects her figure.

Amethyst is the most human of the gems and most enamored with human customs.
Food doesn't actually provide any nutrition or energy and cannot make her fat unless she literally filled her form with food but it would eventually be passed and not actually converted to fat. She just likes the experience of eating and passing food.

Steven is just fat, no debate. He can't even make the diamond salute and it's easy to imagine a very special episode about diabetes.
It's kind of understandable though since he was raised mostly by aliens with a loose understanding of humans and how to care for them. In almost every instance we see he feeds himself usually with junk food from the local boardwalk restaurants bought with saved change and coupons or he eats the sort of stuff you'd imagine kids make for themselves when left to fend for themselves and free to make whatever they feel like.

I always thought she was buff. Isn't she shown to be pretty strong?

Yeah the fat shitposters are just easily triggered by anything that resembles a connection with their sjw body-image boogeyman.
She's built like a fucking tolkein dwarf and shown to be able to survive in the wild and win in a fight against a gem which generally have superhuman strength.