Hey my family is liquidating our stocks for 4 million euros and my brother and I get a Rolex each

Hey my family is liquidating our stocks for 4 million euros and my brother and I get a Rolex each
Narrowed my choice down to these two, which who do I buy?
>entry level rolex, dont want to spend more on a watch desu

Is there a particular reason your family does not trust to leave their money in the stock market?

>4 million euros
>you each get 1 (one) watch

I didn't know Norwegians were Jewish

we also get an apartment and car but thats irrelevant to this thread user

Blue one.

datejust II with the stick dial and white gold bezel. Costs an extra couple grand so around $9100 new. Without it the watch looks like a Timex.

If you really wanted entry level the oyster perpetual doesn't have a date function, but it kinda sucks desu. It's the one on the right in your picture.

nice meme watch faggit.

Rolex etches a very hard to see crown in the glass. Those are fake.

help a refugee instead

kek

Both of them are disgustingly gauche. You shouldn't get a watch, you should get a pint of shit and drink it you utterly disgusting plebian cunt.

Go ask /adv/ or Sup Forums or reddit. This is not politics you retarded fjeldabe.

>desu

Doesnt matter what watch you buy you'll still look like (and be) a faggot

both look awful m8

Watch connoisseur here. Roman numerals are considered pretentious by discerning watch enthusiasts. If that's the statement you want to make, go for it, but I recommend avoiding them.

i got ur location, im coming for you. faggot

how is this politically related, faggot?

Is this a watch thread?

$20 Casio.
Spend the rest on a nice suit.

>wasting money on frivolities like a nigger

>car salesman/10
Buy a vintage Jaeger Reverso if you want to look fly

>Politically Incorrect

those are both shitty looking watches

you are lying

and rolex is maybe the shittiest and least reliable high end watch brand

basically, mcfucking kill yourself

WATCHES ARE SO POLITICAL HUH NORWAY

If you've never seriously wanted a Rolex, you are just another idiot who blows his money on stupid things once he comes into some money

you get that shit serviced? It must need it

Get an Omega Speedmaster you pleb

or better yet a Grand Seiko

they both suck ass....

>wearing watches

this is why women don't talk to you

>buying rolex

undoubtedly blue

>eating burgers

this is why women don't talk to you

Romania I'd say I expected better of yu than a TAG but nah I don't
I dunno if I'd buy a "vintage" reverso because I'm scared of the service bill, but damn that's a good looking watch. pleb detected

>silver
You some kind of queer?

it's not politically anything, faggot

saged and reported

Seiko master race

out of those two op i'll take ugly on the right

>rolex
>not choosing a breitling

>posting this shit on a political forum
[]

Watches are the gayest thing you could possibly decide to use your money for. Do you want women to laugh at you?

what 's your political point?
stop bringing cancer to Sup Forums

you chose the worst ones... acceptable rolex watches:

Vintage Explorer
Vintage Submariner
Daytona

lel butthurt poor fag

That's the Belgian flag...

new ones are nice as well

Like you could even afford a calibre 36

Buy bitcoin and give me some later when youre rich

Shouldn't be on pol but the blue one and pass it to your son when hes responsible enough

>not wearing CIA operator-tier Casio F-91W
>not sporting a watch that could get you thrown in guantanamo, that Osama Bin Laden wore every day, that was featured in the Al-Qaeda bomb making manual and became a covert call-sign between insurgents.

I get that the brand is a status symbol for some reason, but why would you actually want a watch like the ones in that picture? Those both look shit.

Surely there's an absurdly expensive watch that also looks good?

never even heard of ball lol

Is no numeral the patrician's choice?
It's completely (((timeless)))

asking rolex advice on pol? kek

get a daytona, submariner, or dayjust.

dont be the dude with the basic rolex.

I like the blue, mine has a black face

Every Time I post it it triggers cucks and shills and they go on and tell me how stupid Rolexs are

I'm married but women will fuck you on site when they see it on your wrist

Grand Seikos are nice too.. check mine :^)

Dunno, maybe fuckoff to /fa/ instead and ask them

Enjoy you're ban

You seem to be a spoiled little pleb then. Enjoy your meme watch, faggot.

Lol every time

user, get a breitling navitimer.

I have one and it looks more classy and less flashy than a rolex. Also with a leather band you can look dressy or sporty.

kek
it's a fucking Seiko movement in a swatch case

TAG Heuer acquired the exclusive European rights to the TC87 movement platform from Seiko, who had patented the design back in 1997, and used it as the foundation for the 1887.

Is the Lexus supposed to be impressive? Usually people take pictures like that in high end cars

get a GMT master ii pepsi bezel. I have one its sexy as faurk.

what? breitlings are not less flashy than rolex!

my grandpa married some gook who was the secretary to the president of Seiko.

those are nice too.. just dont get the new maxi case fat boy version

/fa/ is all about being hip and nobody even knows about dressing classy,I went there to talk about watches and I'd rather go to Sup Forums for it

>shitty lexus
>crown is pulled out lmao.
>band is too loose.

triggered.

Why would you buy a non-gold rolex?

give postal code imma commin to party

do you have cerebral palsy?

All these nice watches in this thread and all I have is a scratched to shit sekonda and a Timex

stainless steel rolex is the classic rolex. they're tool watches, and gold ones are try hard

get you a milgauss mane

>implying anyone on here will ever buy the solid white gold ceramic pepsi GMTii

Haha Sup Forums really hates Rolex for some reason

I think a lot here are closet commies

>/fa/ is all about being hip and nobody even knows about dressing classy

OPs question is literally watch A or watch B and certainly isn't Sup Forums related

i love rolex.. TSA stole mine, confirming my hate for government

>they're tool watches
There are much less expensive utility watches. You buy a rolex because you want something nice.

Poorfag here. Thinking about getting a $50 Seiko 5 automatic sports watch. Thoughts?

The style they have is classier, because it's more "sporty". Idk every pleb knows a rolex not everyone knows a breitling is..

Both are upscale brands, but I think rolex's are flashier due to name and culture associated with them.

That's a more personal call. I prefer a dial with arabic numerals, in some capacity. Either all 12, or at least 12, 3, 6, and 9. This allows for easier reading of the time, and makes things have a more well-rounded look, rather than having an aesthetic of elevated modernism. It also allows the watch more versatility - when it has only the hash-marks it becomes more "formal". By using arabic numerals (on a nice watch) you can dress it up for formal occasions, or dress it down for every-day wear.

Picture 1 of 2

>You buy a rolex because you want something nice.

Their stainless steel watches are amazing, my dude. And you buy rolex for the heritage - their new gaudy watches are the antithesis of what made Rolex famous, and are catering to new Chinese & Dubai type money

Just ask for cash. Why waste your money on a fucking watch that will get stolen next time Mahmoud comes over to fuck your wife?

Picture 2 of 2

>rolex
>not omega

Rolex is nigger tier.

>wasting money
>on a watch with a resale price higher than the price you spent when buying it
educate yourself, mongrel

This is what a real watch looks like. You're retarded if you pay for a rolex and it looks like a piece of crap.

I don't think you understand how to use the parentheses meme.

Only niggers and dune coons buy rolex.

>arabic numerals

Fuck that Mohammed can Kiss My ASs

Nigga u are bonkers.

Rolex is for tasteless rich faggots who just want to brag about their money. And then to top it off u narrow it down to 2 fucking noobcases that casio will give you for 20 bucks each. >> Pic related.

Get one of these: Audemars Piguet, Officine Panerai or my personal absolute favourite: Patek Philippe.
Since you seem to like softer round shapes and a lighter build I would definitely suggest Patek Philippe. Much more of an eye catcher than clunky rolex ripoffs.

omega is lame tier, their james bond branded watches are cringey as fuck.

The is a rumor that the dollar will collapse in September.
Rollin' to confirm.

Waste of money.

watches do not appreciate in value.. yes, you may be able to sell it for a higher sale price than you bought it for, but the value of money goes down over time so you're still better investing in the stock market than buying a watch

you buy a watch because you like it, not for the value

they're really neat, but I have to say the vintage one you posted is really striking.
white people like stick dials. arabs and other assorted mystery meats like the roman numerals.
GS are a really personal choice. They're neat watches, but damn are they low profile, considering how much they cost.
36mm ladies watch faggot
breitling is white trash wins lotto tier
cheap seikos are bad ass, at the risk of buying a bunch of cheap watches that could have gone towards a really nice Rolex
Omega is nigger tier you James Bond watch faggot. They use ETA movements.

patek nautilus is god-tier.