Tfw born in the 2nd/3rd best country in the entire continent

>tfw born in the 2nd/3rd best country in the entire continent

the first being the Falklands

>the falklands
>country
i thought it was british territory?

well technically they have their own government

Tbf, it's not as if you have much in the way of competition.

yeah but that's because the rest are really shitty not because we're any good...

I just checked their government webpage and apparently they are a british overseas territory but they're not ruled by britain
Mind shedding some light, bong?
>an entire section shittalking argentina
lel

indeed, they hate us with burning passion

she, sensishito y carimatico que sos vos

>tfw 3rd best

anda a comer un taco para camuflarte el olor a cebolla del chibo, mexicote

To be fair your government did try to invade it with zero real justification other than it being closer to you.

36 years ago and it was the decision of a dictatorship

And why are you living in argentina then?

And yet Argentina still insists yhe Falklands are Argentine

The British have no business owning a land so far away from their shit island, to be fair
I would’ve given it to the argies and taken a dookie on Maggie’s mouth, and she would’ve said “thank you, sir, please give me more sir”

The land was discovered and settled by Britons. It has been British for centuries. It was uninhabited before European discovery and it was the British who maintained control over the islands for most of their existence. Your logic is retarded. I'm guessing you also believe humanity has no business exploring space?

leftover poor man's nationalism
you can have them as long as you keep your ass out of our antarctica

>tfw born in the best country in entire hemisphere

That a stupid analogy even for an eternal Anglo
COLONIALISM has been over for centuries my pakistani friend

Do you know that there's no visa requirement for argentine citizenships to enter in the Falklands? Do you know you can stay there forever?

Do you know that if you ask for info at the ambassy they even give you pamphlets about visiting the islands?

Now you know it

And?

tbqh i don't remember the last time argentinian governments mentioned the falklands here
from this side it seems like every time the falklands pop up it's some brit/kelper stirring shit to get the empire nostalgiafags riled up

It is. Since Macri it was never addressed again.

The only others mentioning it constantly are asspained brownskins from the continent when they run out of arguments about anything

You see, argentinians have always had this superiority complex and they may have had a reason in the past, but nowadays they're drowning in their own mysery. The only "good" argument they have is being whiter than the rest of latin america.
Why would you be proud to be the "born in the 2nd/3rd best country in the entire continent", implying you're talking about The Americas as a whole, when the only liveable ones are Canada and maybe the USA? it's still a shithole.

No marches carnaval, si tu eres el que se chinga el arroz con popote