Implying he would have been a bad Superman

>implying he would have been a bad Superman

He would have given us hist best, as always. It would have been legendary.

Why can't we have nice things?

Nic Cage is such a likable guy.

I imagine it would have been terrible, but it would have been great.

I would have seen it. I love Nic

Burton was at his best, we would have remembered Cage with the same regard as Keaton, odd but fitting for the role. But you know with Superman we can't have nice things.

>Tim Burton Sups has more vivid colors than the actual one.
>Tim Burton

Nic Cage doesn't really strike me as an action hero. He looks like a math teacher.

Elaborating since I worded that stupid, I know he's BEEN in a lot of action movies, but I don't find him that believable in them.

We went wrong somewhere.

I bet his Clark Kent would've been amazing

If his Ghost Rider is anything to go by, it'd be pants-on-head fun

I wish we got the film just to see Doomsday done in Stan Winston style practical effects teased in the awesome concept art.

I'M A SUPERMAN!
I'M A SUPERMAN!
I'M A SUPERMAN!
I'M A SUPERMAN!

Muted colors are mature for mature people like myself. We want a Superman that adults can watch, not some children's cartoon. Superman isn't some character that children should be watching. He's supposed to be a mature complex character that will snap a motherfucker's neck.

Have you seen the documentary on it? It would have been awful from a story, character and adaptation perspective. Burton unironically thought Clark should act like Edward scissorhands
It would have been enjoyable, but fucking retarded.

Why does Superman look down on the military? They do what he does with out the powers. I don't think I can put my support behind a "hero" that doesn't put his support behind the troops.

I think everyone would've wanted to see it. For one reason or another.

Wait, since when the US military saves the world?

There were some clever ideas in some of the various drafts, like the Brainiac zoo, the Thanagarian Snare Beast, the Batman cameo in Kevin Smith's draft etc. The art was amazing as well.

They save America, the only world that matters. And technically every threat Superman has faced has been in America or mainly affected America as far as the new movies go. And as far as the old movies go really. Except maybe that other half of the world engine that ended up where again? Oh that's right no on knows or cares because it wasn't in America.

No I never ever in a million years said children should not enjoy Superman.

I said SOME of Superman's products should be handled maturely some of the time you misrepresenting fucking cocksucker.

Meh, he was better off as Ghost Rider anyway.

Y'all just go around making shit up?

>the Thanagarian Snare Beast
You can't fool me Peters

But for real I agree there were a lot of great ideas and designs but in general the movie would have sucked because like most people who try to adapt Superman they fundamentally misunderstood the character
Donner decided he was just MUH LOIS
Singer aped Donner
Burton thought he was an edgy teen
Snyder is the worst of both worlds where his only human connection is MUH LOIS but he also is a broody bitch

He's a pretty bad actor and his one character isn't anything like Clark/Supes. Tim Burton kinda sucks.
Sorry OP.

No they POLICE the world

I can't help but agree. Granted Burton made the same mistake as Snyder of only focusing on the brooding aspects of the character, but Cage really showed an understanding of Clark's personality when they talked about how he'd dress.

>Implying they won't throw the filters back on in post.

Come on. You know they will.

Sincerely yes because Cage is not a lazy actor.

I don't know about that but at this point it couldn't have been much worse than what we got

And that's why we got the Brandon Routh Superman.