/brit/

The qt fringe gf edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Cm4KRipp9c
strawpoll.me/15115328/
imgur.com/a/rRGBI?grid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

^^

Not sure why you felt the need to post this 30 posts before the bump limit.

looks like she cuts her own hair

BLOODY HELL LADS!!!!!!!!! MY CAT SLEPT ON MY WORK CLOTHES AND NOW THEY'RE ALL COVERED IN GINGER FUR! FUCKIGN CUNT FELINE

whoa...

rape is just sexual banter desu

office (((team leader))) is part french and part dutch. She's pretty cute. Really dainty looking feet too

>early
>shit edition

i was thinking the same

youtu.be/_Cm4KRipp9c

This was actually fucking bonkers.

why so early you absolute bumder

banter is verbal rape

just got 2nd place in PUBG

business idea: we bring back the nazis but they're LGBTQI+ friendly and they support people of colour

LADS

no toil

until MONDAY

that's 5 days

120 hours

of toil-free existence

absolutely

laughing lads

need at qt gf to cuddle

use a glove to wipe the fur

bent hands

>female team leader
roaring

I can literally smell your virginity

>mfw no kfc

Literally whats the differance.

British is code for paki

just got put on SSRIs

I genuinely hope something happens so we don't get a 2021 census. i cant take anymore of the muslim banter on this website if it increases more

never once posted anything from wikipedia here.

i have a masters degree in history with a focus in british literature and history from one of the best unis in the world.

Trust me....I know a lot more about british history than anyone here. Nothing to be discouraged about though, sure some of you lot know more about economics, maths, etc

*throws up on your work clothes* heh, now you're fucked aren't you? stupid little toiler

Bernie Sanders is literally Trotsky

thinking up ways to monetise people’s inherent instincts

DONT knock

>thinking thats early
>in 2018

pineal gland starting bleeding

This

Yeah, but I don't really pay attention to them and they don't give me orders. i'm #MGTOW

try not do a school shooting la

how did this thread get 30 posts in 3 minutes

*crushes your head in with my boot*

Why do women have to be so annoyingly indirect with everything? It just leads to unnecessary tension and slows things down.

is that what you tell your little brother?

they're jewish placebos. suck it up and be a man you little bitch.

lmao someone living in my flat got banned for brainlet posting last year

I’m actually the Wikipedia spammer. I actually do know more about history than you whilst also operating one of the most successful gimmicks (get yous almost every third post)

get off it, they're no good for you

theres not many famous people i really want to meet, but brian blessed is definitely one of them
thoughts on him, /brit/?

that's the other one
had a little sister, beat her up to toughen her, as was my duty as the older brother

ALLEGEDLY raped

Ayo hol up.

*heems you*

This
Everyone gets sad. Just don't dwell on it and improve your situation.

*guzzles a handful of SSRIs*

alright lads?

Toil beckons boys

if you're mocking my post about green conservatism, i don't understand why it's so absurd

historically conservatism has often been about preserving nature, wildlife, landscape and agriculture.

conservatism being bonded with capitalism and industrialisation is a fairly (historically speaking) recent phenomenon

can someone pls post the boomer tweet that says they had fun sex and drugs pls?

just heard a very loud explosion lads. i could almost feel it
the neighbors must be playing with tannerite again

why dont we just make a party that promises things and then not do them once we are elected?

Sheeeeeit.

why Mystic, CT?

Mate has been on SSRIs for years.
I feel sorry for his brain.

Hey Cregg, would you mind taking Maygan to Walmart to get some 'urbz? We need bayzil, orAYGano, and cilantro. And don't forgit the aigs and Gram Crackers. Before you go could you please pess me my bawdle of wahder? Oh and rimimber to check your meer sweedy!

Stop disrespecting Egyptian princesses.

vile phoneposter

Any Sheffield Wednesday lads in?

It’s called Labour

*audeince laughs*

Toilberg doesn't care about you and if he could he'd have you working all day whilst a guard whips the skin off your back

Wat up whiteboi?

strawpoll.me/15115328/
strawpoll.me/15115328/
strawpoll.me/15115328/

nah i know more than you.

which video game should i play?

first good post you've made

dave

Of course Toilberg cares about me, why else would he pay me in return for my labour?

Toilberg is the lifegiver, the creator. The sooner you realize this, submit and hand yourself over to him, the sooner you can be saved.

Nah lad

more of a sheffield monday sort of man

the most successful British party of the past 30 years has unironically been UKIP

Want a big speaker to play my music in my room but I'm extremely self conscious and don't want other people hearing my music

once more unto the breach, dear friend

Nigga nigga nigga nigga.

>brown eyes
would not allow her to even gaze upon me

Blessed are you O Toil, teach me your statutes

Toilberg has mentally broken you, he despises you, he sees you as disgusting slave labour and dreams of a reality where he can treat you as such

Mafia 2

Crusader Kings II

already played it twice

victoria 2

subnautica

big brain

That's because it was a party designed to do something other than sit around and defend a section of the votes.

FIFA 18

(((our fellow whites))) sure like shooting up schools full white kids and blaming it on actual whites

UFC 3

collected all the playboy cover?
imgur.com/a/rRGBI?grid

already finished it

deano my son