The UK is NEVER going to be White again!

According to her: youtube.com/watch?v=nbpffW3d4SU

This is her Twitter: twitter.com/Deeyah_Khan

sage.

stop posting this

When the welfare state collapses some people are in for a really fucking rude awakening.

Wasn't aware that someone already has.

Oh well - keep spreading the word.

how come they go to UK why dont they go to japan

muslims btfo

Holy shit

fuck off reeeeeeeeeee

All of the people who hate Deeyah Khan are completely unfamiliar with what her work and her activism actually is, right?

WHO FUCKING CARES?

If you want a preview of what Europe will look like in the future check out South Africa.

The only difference being that public executions will become the norm

This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but with an "allahu akbar" then a bang.

Who fucking cares? If it means white women get replaced by brown qts it's all good. Stormfags go home.

I'm Pakistani. I don't speak for other Muslim groups. But we don't ask or depend on others wherever we are. Independence is a Pakistani value. Your overblown safety net is being drained by your chavs.

Your children also get replaced by brown uglies.

>british wont be white anymore
>muslims wont be able to make uk as muslimy as their home land
>both sides will have to deal with loss

Wtf, only the british lose in that. The muzzies still have their shit homelands.

I have to say, I really dig her setup.

I posted the stormfront thingie on reddit for the lulz.

>Khan.
Just ignore it. Rajlites aren't human and are therefore not worth listening to.

>you can't just steal someone's land
Holy shit, how are people this stupid? Do they think the natives grew out of the soil? And you can never determine your own immigration policy if your history is such and such

>women are slightly less ugly
>and your average iq drops by 10 points
hehe, great bargain, right goy?

Wow who could be behind this?

>other's did it before, so it's totally fine they do it to you now, and you should have no right to defend yourself like the ones before you could
Amazing logic

Furthermore, if "most white countries were not white before", then where did white people come from? And in such countries where they came from, is it acceptable for these people that they remain 100% white, and no multiculti shit is allowed? If so, sign me up and I'll move right away.

You need to calm your tits. She's right, and if you watch the rest of the video she says immediately afterwards that people from Muslims countries can't expect to recreate their homeland here.

Immigration is a done deal. Only ancap psychopaths think we can literally deport ANYONE with brown skin or who identifies as a Muslim. The only question going forward is how it's implemented and, based on this clip alone, this woman has the right idea.

she is bretty cute desu

They say history repeats itself. I can't wait.

>who cares about native britons being displaced in their own ethnic land

>/pol confirmed as redditors
knew it

Muslims won't be able to make UK as muslimy?

Go to East London and we'll talk again. It's like Baghdad.

If history repeats itself, then you know that a new Hitler would simply fail and make Muslims a protected, unquestionable race just like the Jews. Why would you want that?

Go kill a jew you fucking pussy, go on, do it you chicken shit.

Thats already happening! His new name is Trump ;)

We learn from our mistakes. Also - Nietzsche believes that if any ideology plays its cards right, it can stop the Wheel of Time from turning, and put it to a halt, thus taking power "forever" (as in changing to course of Civilization).

Change, in the 21st century, will happen through the education of the masses. I do not incite violence.

Nietzsche's dead bro. Nothing can stop the wheel of time.

His work is still alive.

I cannot remember his name right now, but there was one Greek philosopher who wrote a book 1,000 years ago, and it's still in circulation, thus it has passed the test of time, making him "immortal".

so in a room with 10 english men 10 english women and 10 pakistani men and 10 pakistani women
8 of the english men are in work
6 of the english women are in work
8 of the pakaistani men are in work
2 of the pakistani women are in work
So the only people not pulling their weight are pakistani women.

Yeah, cause they're too busy giving birth raising their 10 kids.

So the reality is

NOBODY WANTS TO LIVE IN A SHITTY COUNTRY THAT ENDS IN -STAN

well not with that attitude it won't.

both parties affected had to pay huge prices

our muslim parents had to leave their mud huts, beheadings and sandy streets behind

your people will have to work and pay our expenses, your children will maintain our children, your daughters will be raped and your sons will be robbed, beaten up and killed, your habitat will get crowded by radical and criminal people, social benefits will shrink and you will have to fight for every place in school, every flat, every job

>let's just look forward chaps

His work isn't right just because it's still available.

Other texts that are still in print: The Bible. The Qu'ran. The Talmud. The Little Red Book. Marx/Engels. Mein Kampf.

Brexit fags BTFO again.
Enjoy your 3rd world whole immigrant shithole.

>70% of 10
>8

I'm assuming you're a paki

50% of which have an 80% chance of being in work, which is 15% away from having the same employment rate of everyone nationwide.

7/10
8/10
Clearly this is a huge gap, this is the difference between life and death.
Also i don't spend too long in arguing on /pol of all places you snow cuck.

>10%
>insignificant

apply it to 10 million instead of 10, ya daft cunt.

i'd like to see this bitches face when she gets fucking killed

brown piece of shit

It's too late, the white race is done, even mainstream media is pushing it. So many seeds of destruction have been sown, and they're starting to sprout.

Don't want a family

Nice spook but I couldn't care less.

>spook

Kek. Hasn't changed my mind though. Couldn't give a shit about this country, or any other. If it stays white, fine, if not, whatever.

She's far more likely to be killed by an islamist when she's been railing against them for like ten years

good goy