I came for you.

you came back to stop you.

Wire you?

I just got in from a crazy night out, pussy
What's your excuse

Pic related; me

>/r/thathappened

Why should I go to women. They should come to me, especially since I look like

Smoking pot and playing Team Fortress 2. Anyone wanna play with me? I'm lonely and bored..

i just woke up

I've slowly let my life decay to where my old friends have moved on in their lives and I've failed to make new friends because I spend my days sitting at home on my computer, so now even when I do want to go out and be social I don't have anyone to do it with, let alone any money to spend when I do get invited to things

>moved to a new town for work
>have made no irl friends, only have online ones and Sup Forums for companionship

kill me

all the good parties happen on saturday nights, virgin.

It's a good feeling when you realise you haven't seen this thread in weeks

I'm in the same boat, man

I was literaly supposed to meet and fuck a girl I've been sexting with for a while, she said she would send me her adress today but still nuthin' :(

I would fuck your bumhole user

Im a big guy

I'm waiting for mommy to come home from work so we can drink and watch letterkenny.

Beginning scene of this movie was really stupid. Plus Bane says a line that you'd expect to hear from a middle schooler trying to sound tough: "It would be incredibly painful" "You're a big guy." "..for you." T_T really though?

Likewise

Kill yourself faggot

I haven't enjoyed going out in 3 years since my first love threw me away

Because I took three steps backwards with the girl I'm trying to make my gf, so I'm gonna sell toys prepare a report and leave everything ready for the street fair tomorrow... just so I don't have to think about her... she still going to be mine thougj, she's a tough one to crack but she'll fall for me regardless

Because whats better than getting comfy, ordering a pizza and watching a good movie?

It's summer brah. Every night is Friday so just chillax my dude

there's nothing out there worth leaving the house for

I know it's only the common cold but I feel like total shit.

I went out to the bars last Saturday, and as per usual, it was underwhelming. It is rainy tonight so I have nothing to do.

drizzling a bit here too. Kinda comfy but the overcast is making it humid as hell

fiancee died

12pm Saturday and I don't work weekends

RIP, what happened?

No gf. I keep asking, but I guess nobody wants me.

I work in construction in South Florida nigga, and it's fucking humid ass summer time. I earn my right to get /comfy/ and shitpost all weekend

>but I guess nobody wants me.

i spit pepsi all over my computer screen laughing at this

i just moved to a diff state and have no friends

im gay

>literally never asked a grill out

You didn't have friends before neither. Who are you trying to fool?

The qt saudi girl I talk to during the day is asleep

that's completely acceptable if you aren't getting any signs for her
the idea you should just ask every girl out that you meet is dumb

Chit chatting with my parents and grandparents. My mom and her mother do a lot of the talking so I'm just sitting here looking at tits and wondering if I'll cheat on my gf this fall.

I have to spend 3 hours driving my grillfriend home and then 3 hours back.

FML

make sure you tell her you love her

not true. have had friends from home state come visit

How many real friends do you have?

But she's T H I C C, she needs to tell me that shit.

You should.

Please do it
I want to live vicariously through you

>10

It's a numbers game my dude, if you're not a complete monster eventually one will say yes. But yeah get a vibe off her first if you are not used to rejection and approaching strange people off the street

Hanging out with frien, playing Crossout on PS4, when not rage posting here.
>gotta leave this place. Much anger and suffering. Back to comfy /vr/

I'm not a male model.

Because all of my favorite restaurants and bars in the city are flooded with drunk people. I enjoy weeknights more for going out desu, weekends are more for chillin at home for me

I go out almost every Friday but there's a big fuggin storm here this weekend.

NYC detected

That's impossible, people in general only have like 1-2 true friends.

I'm in my 30s and married. My wife is at work.

i'm an alcoholic with no friends or family and i'm eating an apple

Is it a Granny Smith apple?

>"Tyrone's making me work late again, hun. Can you look after my..err..OUR son tonight?

>i'm eating an apple

Based

nah it's a month old red delicious, but granny smith are tasty and tart for eating

Fucking lel

either my standards are too high or you want me to ask out girls that are basically average

its not impossible

I lve in fucking Iowa

/thread

Is your wife a prostitute? Why is she working so late?

No rock or metal bands playing tonight and I've never had a good experience in a club

hiding from making databases

Nurse

I was gonna go on Omegle but it looks like I got banned from there
Not gonna go to the unmoderated section, theres only dicks there

been sick all week but finally on the mend and I dont want to push it
>group chat lit up
>friends are all going out bar hopping tonight
>im here and havent left the house in days

Because I just got back from work asshole

>asked out 3 this year
>all said no
>still got to say I tired
>still hurts a little

>asked a girl out, once, 10 years ago, and haven't managed to try again since then

feels i should shoot myself man

Same here, but I'm getting used to feeling rejected so now it barely bothers me at all.

Exhausted from long day at work, friend I would have hung out with was unavailable, and I have no energy or brainpower left for anything more than shitposting.

It's Saturday morning and I'm preparing for work.

Because your girlfriend is blowing me and I'd rather look at my phone than her ugly face.

europoor pls go

How long has this thread been a friday night staple? I've seen it for the last year because I stopped going out

I don't know, why aren't you all on shitposting?

My family is watching John Wick 2 in the living room and I'm in my room posting on the chans and listening to Black Metal. I looked at the tv when I went out to get my coffee and it was the scene where Keanu and Common are shooting suppressed pistols at each other indoors and no one notices. I think I'll watch a good horror movie later by myself. I'm good on that

that is a fucking 10/10 picture

realest post in this thread

maybe you have AIDS

asked one girl this year, as a result got a cute gf that loves me. its not hard, just do it, you only live once. youll have eternity for regret.

a girl asked me out in the fifth grade 12 years ago and ive had problems getting too close to a girl since then.
we'll like each other but i can never make a move because i remember that girl asking me out in front of everyone.
i need help

damn I'm sorry user

my condolences

thats ridiculous

i just can't do it. its super awkward. if a girl expresses interest in me i become emotionally unavailable and just let the relationship die. i hate myself

But why male models?

How is TF2? I haven't played in a year or so.

I'll be your cuck while plows your boipucci

you dont need help. you need to sort your shit out, that stuff just isnt normal. it isnt even a good excuse. youre thoroughly fucked.

I was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer today

Don't know how much longer I'll be shitposting with you guys