Youtube censors viral anti-BLM Video

youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ

Search "Whose Life Matter" on youtube.
Look at upload date, view count, comments.
You won't find it by searching by any manipulation of the filter. Easily, anyways..
Great video by the way. Props to the maker.
That's clearly why the censored it.
A very powerful message..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSRr7wUjLxw
youtu.be/QWt0mr2HAZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck man, that made me sad.

It's a huge problem. It's very sad.
Forgetting about it much easier, but confronting reality in certain parts of our country is key to ending the sadness felt by all.

bump

There is literally nothing wrong with BLM though.

It's a movement to look outwards to criticize how police respond to their community instead of sorting out their MAJOR problems. I can understand why you took in this side, but the major victim in this is police and blacks who suffer from their communities.

Don't you have some looting to do Tyrone?

If you search for the correct video title it's literally the first result.

t-thad?

>blaming whitey police and acting like the world is ending when a couple people die because the media stirs up this shit, ignore that your community is complete hell hole and its members are killing each other in much larger numbers all day every day

It's a shitty sensationlist movment that focuses a couple of high profile incidents and ignores any real problems because they require introspection are too hard to deal with.

not the one that garnered 70k views in 2 days

blame your ancestors for bringing niggers from fucking africa
>inb4 muh jews
whites still bought millions of them

The slaves are the only reason I am in America.
My ancestors didn't know they'd be """"citizens""""" one day

>that police officer at 1:40
fuck that shit is intense like the scene from privat ryan youtube.com/watch?v=NSRr7wUjLxw

Good propaganda

It's real, I entered "whose lives matter" in search while in incognito mode and there is only videos with the same name that have less than 100 views. Fucking pathetic.

If history didn't happen exactly as it had, and various people down through history fucked at exactly the right moment to combine particular eggs and sperm, you wouldn't fucking exist at all.

The fact that everything since time began occured the way it did up until your conception is a requirement for you to be alive at all.

You have a serious nigger problem. You have let it grow for hundreds of years. It's high time to realize that they are not human. They look vaguely like us, but they are a different species. You need to get rid of them.

Why do you support black supremacists?

>what do we want?
>DEAD COPS
>when do we want em?
>NOW

Yeah alright bunch of lads

youtu.be/QWt0mr2HAZk

Wasn't BLM.

>every person that later turns out ot make the movment look bad is not actually a member of it because i say so

Sure, bud.

None of this matters.
The majority of blacks, and a minority of every other race is made of of sociopaths who only care for themselves.
Black lives matter? All those people don't actually care about all those blacks who are killed every other day. What they do care about is the attention and sense of empowerment they are getting from that attention.
All those people protesting, if we were in an actual police state they would be the first ones to shut up and hide with their heads down.
I'd say a good 30% of humans are sociopathic animals and what limited empathy they have is reserved for close friends and family.

Fuck me this video is depressing as fuck. I've posted the video on plebbit to see if it gets more attention and to also draw attention to the censoring.

No, it just factually wasn't a BLM protest where that was being chanted. The clip is from a 2014 protest.

Are some of the people in that protest probably in BLM now? Yeah, of course. But it makes it too easy to pick holes in an argument if you use false sources. Don't do it.

I think YouTube forcibly unlisted it. Sasuga KikeTube. It's still up. Just post in on other sites. Also BLM is cancer.
Black Lives Don't Matter To Black Lives Matter

Would you do me the honor of purging with me?

>not blm
>still wants cops dead
>"D-DON'T LUMP THEM IN WITH BLM! People might start thinking blm wants cops dead or something!"

Yeah, nice try.

Is there some kind of chimp-out going on right now? I hear that "no justice no peace" chant going on outside of my window.

neo libcucks censoring the truth

Wow that is powerful.