SPY KINO

SPY KINO

Dat lesbian scene amirite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTgcHCLr92k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck yes. This movie was so damn good. Great soundtrack, too.

>tfw pop music and top tier action collide for maximum kino

Nice visuals, too. This movie was just an all-around win for me.

Yeah. Probably one of my favorite spy/action movies.

soundtrack was KINO
rewatching tomorrow night

This proves we can have a female Bond and have it pulled off well.

I think I liked it, but I watched the trailers so much for weeks in advance, it kind of spoiled the movie since the action scenes were such a pivotal crutch

It was a damn fun movie (the Stair fight is kino) but the plot was a little muddled for me. Honestly, having McAvoy as the Mole could have worked better if we were given any reason to believe it was someone else.

The battle damage was top fucking notch.

>female John Wick rip-off

dropped

I never actually saw the movie.

Anyone know if an extended edition might happen?

Hoping for more Charlize / Sofia

>doesn't include atomic on its soundtrack
dropped

youtube.com/watch?v=WTgcHCLr92k

It's a female James Bond with Wick action.

>Rip-off
Its made by the same guy you triggered Sup Forumscuck

Director said he got about 75% of his chosen music into the movie.

Is this technically a feminist movie?
It isn't female-washing something already made or pretending sex appeal is bad so no one cares

She doesn't do anything unrealistic in terms of female physical strength. She's all about improvised weapons and shit.

It's fine.

Shills in full force today

Saged

Hi there marketing team, "first female bond" was a good tag line for the trailer.

Sofia Boutella

>retards are so worried about being advertised to that they wreck threads about perfectly good movies

You're a sad, sad bunch. I should take a pic of my ticket stub.

I honestly hope we get more of this character.

>an entire threads with shills pretending to be the fans and the skeptics at the same time

Your hype for this film is so retardedly over the top that we're being nice when we assume that you're being paid rather than assume you're just being morons

Bullshit. The long fight scene is ok simply because she's getting her ass beat but all the other fights have her overpowering guys twice her size.

is the 123 hulu link for this good? or is there a better link?

The only guys she truly punks out weren't remotely on her level, and she was still improvising weapons like crazy. Whenever she was up against anyone with similar training, she took tons of punishment, even just had to retreat from at least one dude.

In a way, this felt less like "female Bond/Wick" and more like female "Die Hard," where the hero wins by being smarter and just plain meaner.

I fell asleep for 40 minutes and woke up before it ended.

webm the dyke scene, I'm not fucking watching this bollocks.

By using weapons and tools. She never overpowers anybody. At most she grabs people's arms with both hands to stop gun.knife attacks.

Knocking somebody out isn't the same as overpowering them.