Do Russians like Brazil?

why would they like us if most russians never met a brazilian? economy aside, why would they think about us at all?

Yeah we do

The only people who love Russia are the people who think the ancient Egyptians were European.

We don't even think about Brazil for the most part.

According to Ilf and Petrov's novel The Golden Calf, yes, we like you, because Bender's dream was to run away to Rio de Janeiro.

I always wondered why Nordics are the most russophobic people of Europe. It's not Germans, it's not French, it's not even fucking eternal Anglo. It's fucking Danes and Norwegians who hate Russians the most. Why?

no i dont like the hohol posting under your flag

brazil is underrepresented in our mass culture so people has no general opinion despite of it i must say that brazil has more positive image here

such countries gave home to diasporas who's mostly active here

According to Russians Brazil is full of beaches, monkeys and samba.
Not joking.

He's asking about people loving Brazil

More so than Brazilians themselves lmao

how should i now??

Nordics hate you more than any country in eastern Europe does. In fact the butthurt belt meme turns out to be rather incorrect

We are talking about Russian women specifically, Russian men can go die in a fire for all i care, i want Russian women!

France loves more Brazil than Germany. You hater us

>russians
>liking

Yeah that's right. We fucking hate you here in Germany

by the way here is multiple evidence of diaspora activity on Sup Forums exactly

Yes

Very interesting that Bulgaria has 72% approval rate, yet in the same time 90% of Bulgarian Sup Forums posters are absolute russophobes.

I'm glad if it's true, we have a special relationships with this country, you know.

You will be disappointed, Russian women aren't interested in latinos. On the other hand, Russian men show a lot of interest in latinas, latina ass was some kind of icon here in 00s.

Interesting. Why is that?

They hate pretty much everyone. Including USA, Russia and China.

This
Fuck y'all

wtf

germans are more ameriphobic than us

The Spaniards have a rather negative view of Brazil

I was in a conversation in my job when a workmate ,who will be going to the world soccer cup, talked that russia has the most violent and big hooligans of the world, is that true? Never herd about

Brazilian here, it's true, the average brazilian(none of the users of imageboards including me) is a full retard, our country is a sea of shit, the pop culture is shit, televisions shows, we have the biggest corruption scheme in the story of the entire world. I hate being brazilian.

based on youtube videos, eastern europeans, turnks, and greeks are pretty bad but hardly worse than brazilian hooligans.

Cala a boca animal

it exploded in the 90's
not sure if still a thing now

you can google about our diaspora in brazil
but i heard its mostly religious communes ,so...