Tfw when your childhood waifu is now in a grotesque cult

>tfw when your childhood waifu is now in a grotesque cult

Wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

frankreport.com/2016/01/25/blast-from-the-past-2006-has-a-cult-recruited-smallville-star-kristin-kreuk/
executivesuccessprograms.com/testimonials/#allisonmack-relationships
jnesstestimonials.com/
timesunion.com/local/article/Secrets-of-NXIVM-2880885.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i mentioned in the other thread today that i live in albany where the cult is based.

i can try to join to see if she's willing to give me a sample of the goods.

honestly i think like most cult leaders though he only is interested in getting attractive women to join so he can fuck them.

Wait what cult?

nxivm

she's part of a "sex god" harem

it's pronounced nexium by the way

call me back when Kristin Kreuk joins some kind of cult

she's the only waifu that matters

rip glowy

She looks like that dyke youtuber.

Dodger?

Join the cult, it would make for a great thread.

Stop telling me about this bitch. She died in 2012 as far as I'm concerned.

it's not "childhood waifu", it's just "waifu", because if you've ever "switched waifus" you've never had a waifu. you had a girl you had a crush on

Are you making a joke? She joined the same one as Allison Mack. As did Grace Park and that other girl from Battlestar Galactica

This

>He only has one waifu

Well, she used to be part of the cult, but seems like she got out a few years back. Used to see KK & AM hang out all the time, but haven't seen much of anything in since probably 2012.

yes

i'll give it a shot. i think it's like scientology though where you need to shell out $$$ to sign up for "classes" so they can brainwash you. i'm all for a great thread but i don't think i would shell out thousands of dollars unless i'm guaranteed sex with CW or syfy waifus.

Haram

Based upon what ? I've never seen anything indicating Kreuk was part of that cult or any other.

What causes someone to join a cult like this? Would you not be aware you're being brainwashed? When I was in the army they beat certain things into your head which I thought were stupid, but I did anyway, but I knew what I was doing, do some people lack this autonomy?

I thought the cult thing was a meme. where is this news coming from.

its called being a woman

or molested

frankreport.com/2016/01/25/blast-from-the-past-2006-has-a-cult-recruited-smallville-star-kristin-kreuk/

is this real?

>Get a sex change
>Become qt so the leader wants to bone you
>Success

Yeah. We had a pretty long thread last night with some creepy as fuck interview videos and plenty of quotes and links. Check the archive

Hope shes funny for her sake

How do I get cuties in my cult

She was. Her ex-boyfriend Mark Hildreth is still a member of the cult. She was at seminars run by the people who run the cult. A Capella Inovations (google it and you'll see KK and AM performing) was an event set up by Keith Raniere.

She is a huge SJW pan sexual comedian. You can see her stand up and website on youtube. It's not funny.

you have to be a master manipulator and know how to read people. you typically go after people without strong personalities, types you would usually call "followers" and women with daddy issues are perfect because you can really fuck with their heads by giving affection and then taking it away.

it's kinda hokey but research the dark triad method. most cult leaders are at least somewhat sociopathic and have delusions of grandeur but some of them are just smart and are in it for the money and sex.

the guy that leads this cult gets most of his funding from the bronfman sisters who are heiresses. i think they've funneled tens of millions of dollars into his company if not more. i think their billionaire dad even tried to cut off their trust funds when he realized how much money they were giving him.

all actors are part of the Illuminati

>Wait what
Fuck off reddit

what should I look for? I'm not that user and I don't even know who that girl is but that sounds like a good thread

That's some tabloid level gossip, she was once at a training program there in 2006 (!), and this means she is part of a cult (which in turn only seems to exist according to 'frankreport.com' ?

Whaaaa....

Even seth green?

>grotesque cult

Sounds more like a generic pyramid scheme business than a cult.

why the fuck was the other thread quickly deleted?

also fucking pissed/sad that the only reason i saw smallville (allison mack) got taken in a cult and is a sex slave.
fuck.

any other albany anons in this thread want to do a reconnaisance mission?

if you guys chip in i will definitely sign up for one of his "classes" and report back and post proof.

A-Allison?

executivesuccessprograms.com/testimonials/#allisonmack-relationships

I'd follow her into a cult tbqh

>I literally didn't know that it was possible to have a week with your "family" where you didn't feel, like... leaving....

her delivery of that lien is pretty spoopy

i just posted the first link i found.

apparently she was pretty involved with nxivm for a while after that as well. i'm not sure if she still is. the other girl definitely is still heavily involved though.

Kill yourself

Doesn't seem like solid evidence desu

no, he's a werewolf

Man, the envy i'm feeling is crushing.

Thats really sad

i don't care if you don't want to believe your waifu was/is fucking some shady svengali cult leader along with her co-star but i mean it's pretty obvious she was involved with the cult even if she wasn't a member of his harem.

How do I start a cult lads?

Sources suggest you're retarded

when you have a harem and fuck lots of women who consider you to be their "spiritual leader" and worship the ground you walk on that's pretty much the definition of a cult

Learn some yoga and start teaching it.

you really don't want to believe do you. i couldn't care less believe whatever you want to believe. if i spent thousands of dollars attending training seminars for scientology and was listed as a member on their wikipedia page i think it would be safe to say i was in a cult.

makes sense that couple years ago at a con she was all out of it (not wanting to talk to fans). it seemed like she didn't wan to be there at all.
this was wizard world here in tx (bruce campbell, michael rooker, manu bennett, sean austin, summer glau)
it was alive and kicking. all the other celebs hugged, chatted with the fans.

when i got my 2 dvds signed (the assistant - which could have been a member of the cut - put my name on the dvds to be made out to) i smiled and asked if she could make them out to 'my name'.

she looked like if i had gotten her favorite puppy and practiced field goals with it. then gotten it's limp body and slapped it across her face.

i smiled and said please. she did. and that was it.

the guy in front of me got it worse (as a fan).

after a while her line got smaller and smaller (less people were waiting to meet her, while everyone elses' stayed full)

- write a pamphlet about some arcane, secret knowledge you were taught while backpacking in tibet
- start a patreon with access to the pamphlet as a reward
- dress is purple robes that you claim were given to you by an alien
?????
PROFIT

>if i spent thousands of dollars attending training seminars for scientology and was listed as a member

Tons of people donate more than that to churces of Christianity, Judaism, etc, they are just as much members of a 'cult'.

>tfw yours never went crazy, has a family and still finds decent work
I always believed in you rory

i never said they weren't. doesn't mean that kristin kreuk isn't though. she's literally listed as a client on the wikipedia page.

she married pete campbell though. fuck that shit.

With all the Canadian actresses in the cult I just assumed it was somewhere in a coniferous forest inside Vancouver.

those religions allow you to leave and don't give you special powers.

I wish I was nu-Christian just so I could attend Hillsong concerts though. those things look super comfy.

>look it up
>marketing company/cult

Wow not even a real cult.

she's the worst person in Gilmore Girls though.

i think they have an office in vancouver as well as mexico.

the headquarters though and where the guy lives as well as most of the other cult members is in the albany, ny area. not sure if mack lives here too but if she's this heavily involved i would assume she does.

it's 100% a cult.

no cults actually advertise themselves as a cult you realize right?

everyone aside from luke and kirk where shit

pretending to not be a cult is the first step to being a cult.

>Finally, members of NXIVM will have available to them a body of knowledge unrivaled, the technology Rational Inquiryâ„¢, through the personal and professional development training programs imparted by Executive Success Programs, Inc.

"Rational Inquiry" is likely their version of Dianetics.

Is there any other source of information other than the dubious frankreport.com which calls this a 'cult' ?

Her career is dead. She isn't in anything worth watching.

Link?

>Paris
>shit
lmaoing@u rn

>when z-listers want to play illuminati

Lmao

I'm not saying I buy her being in a cult, but cults aren't always so cut and dry

fucking Michelle Phifer was in a cult for years when she was just getting started and they had her mind so fucked up that she never even realized it until friends she made in the industry eventually rescued her

jnesstestimonials.com/

Nice moving of the goalposts, faggot.

google NXIVM. there are tons of articles about rainiere and the bronfman sisters and a lot of them mention kreuk and mack as well.

OH SHIT THEY RESURRECTED FRANCOIS TRUFFAUT

FUCK YOU ALL I'M JOINING THIS MIRACLE CULT

here's an article from the local newspaper about NXIVM:

timesunion.com/local/article/Secrets-of-NXIVM-2880885.php

acting since police academy 6 (i think)
some roles on tv/movies
then being on wb biggest show for 10 seasons
and some voice acting work
fuck
i think she was on wilfred

I love the fact Sup Forums users are willing to join a cult to have sex.

Cults are one of the best places to have sex.

>join a cult
>don't partake in the orgies

what's the fucking point?

like or not the handmaids tale is popular, plus shes had mad men, the GG reboot and tons of small flicks. Shes not super wealthy but her career is far from dead. Should could have pulled a brittney spears

not just sex. sex with smallville or battlestar galactica waifus. i think that's worth joining a cult for.

Male members rarely have sex in cults. You won't even be tolerated if you aren't Chad bringing in pusy for the all father

creepy

There are plenty of cults with gay leaders where you can have plenty of sex.

>That feel when your childhood waifu isn't hot nowadays

no you wouldn't get first dibs on new girls and prime breeding mares

but you do get rewards for diligent service and loyalty

The whole branding thing is HOT AS FUCK!

90s born queer shut the fuck up.

name?

She had sexy lips and her first name is Anna.

Guess.

Anna "Clint" Howard

Nope.

Her second name begins with the letter C.