Ameripsycho parents unironically charge their children rent for living with them

>Ameripsycho parents unironically charge their children rent for living with them

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/cm8dz
streamable.com/yzqco
streamable.com/rr0us
streamable.com/t3dbq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

streamable.com/cm8dz

it's a weird boomer thing because they all glorify and pretend to be working class culturally even if their families have been solidly middle class for generations. It's really fucked up a lot of kids

My girlfriend's parents told her to pay rent or move out, so she lived in my room until I eventually moved out

nothing wrong with that, one has to colaborate and it's almost always cheaper than renting

>American parents give their children a childcare bill once they turn 18

That's not unheard of in this country either, m8.

Why would you rent from your parents?

im 27 and make good money. why wouldn't i? the only reason im still here is because im an autist and don't wanna be alone. unlike you, who is a poor brainlet autist with no money who stays at home because has no better options.

Everything a boomer does boils down to leeching and mooching off the young.

#JustDeanoThings

>not living with your gf in your parents' house for free

We dont pay rent but we help with the bills

that is not the case, however, were you to live far into your 30s with your parents... I would think you are at an age that well allows you to help cover costs.

unironically this

>paying for your food, and pitching in for the water, gas, electricity bills
This should be the reason you give your parents some money if you live in their house into your working years. Not paying a fucking rent.

>glorify and pretend to be working class
While dismantling unions and worker protection legislation?

Anglos are soulless.

I don't live with my parents but I still help them with their rent.
They took care of me for 20 years, it's the least I can do.

Same here in muh southern village, where we usually pass houses to the next generation (unlike Scandis or city folk who move out at 18)

but I do that too

and saturating lower jobs by shipping them overseas and importing migrants so they can pay people less and making everything cost more
boomers aren't people

I do this
I pay for the electricity bill and internet

I'm 24. I don't pay rent but I buy most of my own stuff (car insurance, health insurance, clothes, ~80% of the food i eat, everything else basically) and I pitch in around the house. I've helped my parents with medical bills and I mow the lawn and shovel snow and stuff.

it's justifiable if you've been given the resources to get an education and finally get a decent job (as is expected from any couple of parents, especially from first world countries).
"paying rent" sounds cringe but it's still your duty to contribute at home, nothing less.

nigger what? i have never heard of this outside ridiculous hicks from the south.

lmao is there more?

what did he mean by this. that level of addicted consumerism doesn't exist in family oriented cultures. or with poorer people.

My mom makes me transfer money to my savings account instead. Bredy smart desu.

Oh mon petit Jean, zis is your mother . When will you get a job ??

streamable.com/yzqco
streamable.com/rr0us
streamable.com/t3dbq

>my parents admitted they wouldn't care if I died but would be devastated if my sister did
At least that noose is a lot easier to tie now.

I find this hard to believe

How can you be this dysfunctional but not violent?

absolutely not true for the south, my parents still live with my parents parents

Daily reminder you are good people.

I wish I found it hard to believe

im not a kid anymore im an adult my mom is my roommate why wouldnt i split the rent with her

stream it

One day, not today. I want to die the spring surround by beautiful things that people love like new flowers

Do the french use coffee machines?

*hugs her from behind and talks to her ear*
do you really want me to go?

Literally all of this. Fucking boomers ruined this country.

>south
>family orientated
maybe with incest.

that's common here too, I think it's a capitlaist thing, you wouldn't understand

>>Ameripsycho
This meme sucks op

>canadian