HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT
THAT WAS AWFUL
HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU WATCH THIS WITHOUT CRINGING FOR 90 MINUTES STRAIGHT

Gotta admit, dead nigger storage is fun to say.

you just watched it? are you 12? fucking faggot

you think you're superior to me because you watched a shitty film years before i did?

UNDERAGE
&B

im 28

It's good if you see it when you are a teenager with no outside input from anyone. Then you yourself slowly realize it's a product of it's time, then you realize other people think the same thing about it as well.

yes, he is.

Didn't read this far down until now but you've got some problems if you haven't seen pulp fiction by the time you are 28.
I'm 27 and seriously don't even have any feelings about the movie anymore because I saw it like 10 or 11 years ago.

Amish?

and you still live in mommys basement? bravo.

How the fuck came you have only just seen Pulp Fiction?

It's the fucking rules that everyone sees that movie when they're like 12 and automatically calls it "the best movie ever!"

Hi OP.

To be fair, I haven't seen it either.
It was years ago when I closed it not even a third way through because of the boring dialogue masturbation.

I watched it for the first time like two years ago and I'm 37. Fuck off faggots, stop bullying OP.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? How do you live that long without seeing it at least once?

Best movie ever.

shut up OP.
your thread is as fail as your tastes

>you've got some problems if you haven't seen pulp fiction by the time you are 28
why do people say this? i just never found this reddit shit to be entertaining the same way other kids did when i was younger
good one user
its gay and im glad i never got around to it until now. stopped watching an hour in

your taste is bad and you should feel bad

because i don't like a reeddit popcorn flick?

This can't be possible.

It's not even a question about his taste, it's about how do you not?

its not dubs. its just tge op sanefaging his gayass theead

It's made for cinema. Not for your ipad, faggot.

Congratulations. You're scum.

Ow shit bois it's an underaged faggot get out of here you waste of space your generation is the equivalent of sewer rats.
Noone cares what you think.

I try my best to imagine that no one including me has ever seen it before

meh