Really makes you think

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3749186/Did-know-Sweden-highest-RAPE-rate-worldwide-Turkish-airport-puts-shocking-billboard-Stockholm-blasted-Ankara-legalising-sex-children.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>they're just now waking up

Based roaches.

>getting btfoed by fucking roaches

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE MADMAN

Damn that's a pretty big slap in the face, considering its the mudshits who do all of the raping.

Ha yep, maybe this will force some of the cucks in Sweden to start saying "Hey, but it's not us who are doing the raping, it is people from countries like yours that come here and rape Swedish women (because they are beautiful white women and the muds want to rape them)".

This is all good for sweden.
Getting criticised by a muslim country that women aren't safe in sweden. Swedish normies need to be hit with this information.

in Sweden everything is called rape

they don't have the highest rate, they just went full feminist

It was Swedes who started it. Their foreign minister tweeted this, which is a lie. So they attacked back.

Who cares about sweden? It's a pointless country my cat licking his dick is bigger news than anything from Sweden.

>This is all good for sweden.
>Getting criticised by a muslim country that women aren't safe in sweden. Swedish normies need to be hit with this information.

And being criticized for being a place of mass rape lol, as most leftist swedes pride themselves on being such a progressive place.

What a feminist cunt.

You know, Erdogan might be a tyrant and all, but at least he'll strike back instead of bending over like your leaders

They the some of the best and pure European genetics.

what trump is for

Only a Turk could think that muslims raping Swedes in Sweden could justify Turks fucking 12 year olds in Turkey

yup
I don't know why an americunt would see this as wrong considering they are mostly mental 12 year olds

Mudslimes are currently busy dilluting there genetics though.

SWEDEN BTFO

their*

They'll probably just respond with a campaign to force men to sit down while pissing.

Turks officially the most incapable of handling banter. Grats on knocking down pooinlooistan

Yeah I miss-typed really retardedly because I am tired. I meant to type

'They HAD some of the best and pure European genetics.'

Such a bloody shame. They were tucked up safe in the North West corner of Europe, safe from non white incursions (genetically safe and pure), but then they had to import hordes of 3rd worlders. Ragh! On this basis alone Hitler was right.

your tears are delicious

Did all the good turk women leave? Is that why you need to force 12 year olda to touch your peepee? Or is it a religious thing

Sorry but I can't take someone seriously when they're incapable of blocking ads.

Well how will develop diplomacy with you if we don't understand how the mind of an undeveloped child works?

They brought the bants and you are just crying about it

Wait, so pedos will just travel to turkey instead of thailandia, laos and myanmar? Nice move, i always wanted to visit Trebizond.

No tears m8. Just funny how hurt you are for Sweden calling you out on child fucking. However wrong the cunt of foreign affairs was, fact still stands that you muzzos marry and fuck young kids. Also plus points for muslims pointing out that muslims rape swedes.
Hopefully your countrys missguided babbyrage will make the libs here wake up a little. But probably not. Thanks for the döner btw.

>Did you know that Sweden has the highest RAPE rate worldwide?
>We would know, we sent them there!

hmmm I wonder why they have the highest rape rate worldwide

Well... those two are facts.

>Well how will develop diplomacy with you if we don't understand how the mind of an undeveloped child works?

The west is indisputably superior.

But as the american said everyone knows you're the one butthurt and fragile enough to tell yourself it was you doing the bantz :) Our countrymen might be pedos but at least they'll defend their family members honor and be able to protect themselves from starving scrawny muslims. Watch out to not go to a no go zone and have sharia patrol take your ass as payment kek

>>We would know, we sent them there!

>legalising-sex-children

It's like flag shitposting on Sup Forums but IRL. Bring on the bantz

What? Talk about and undeveoloped mind. I get what you were trying to say, but you typed it like a retard. Or, regular keyboards aren't meant for roach mandibles. One or the other

>did you know that sweden has the highest rape rate worldwide
>and its because they welcomed filth like us into their country
t. Shitskins

Go liberals.

>Our countrymen might be pedos but at least they'll defend their family members honor

Pedos throwing acid in daughters/wifes face, nice.

>Be able to protect themselves from starving scrawny muslims

But you are the muslim roach.

I can't wait until Sweden issues an apology.

>real life shitposting

>focusing on typing and grammar
But I understand that it was just the 100 heart attacks per minute you're having that is making you this stupid
ok paco

>our countrymen might be pedos

Goddamn if ever a part of the world needed a nuke dropped on it

He's still right though.

Turkey would probably surpass it if child rape wasn't legal there

>real life banter

>Swedish government cares more about Turkey than its own country
You can't make shit this stupid up.

Still on holiday and just read this... Never knew turkey had this happen... Jesus what a disgusting thing to normalise - the bants at Sweden is good but at the end of the day legalising pedophilia is disgusting

>Swedes got BTFO by fucking roaches

Well when your main joke was
>having the mental capacity of a 12 year old
And then proceeded to type like a 12 year old.... But naw yea call me fat

spread this shit, please

Will the Eternal Swede finally take responsibility?

>everyone taught to report rape in sweden
>everything is rape in sweden

WOW, it's fucking nothing!

You mean our new american nukes? :^)
And yet you still get owned and raped by us though, I'd kill myself if a shitskin was stronger and smarter than me

>send your own muslims to sweden
>have them raise the rape statistics
>post billboards telling everyone how much rape is occuring in sweden.
10/10 my muslim friends.

>Roach called out for fucking children
>S-S-SWEDEN RAPE STATISTICS!!!!!!
>Meanwhile the children in turkey can't report getting force-fucked by uncle mehmet.

what's wrong with rape and fucking 10 year olds?

roaches are helping redpill the masses
>just as planned

13-14 y/o girls are in some cases ready for sex. I have seen 14 y/o girls with bigger tits than most high school girls.
>b-b-but muh mental maturity
yeah because women in their 30s are all super mature.

Roaches cannot handle the bantz - or any bantz at all desu.

I agree, women should just be married off at like 13.

This is the funniest shit I've seen in a long time. The Swedes are going to blame it on their laws while ignoring it is still the muslims committing these acts.

Swe embassy in Ankara responded with
bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html

"We have noted this and we can say that this is not the first time such rumours are being spread about Sweden in other countries," Johan Tegel, spokesman Swedish foreign ministry

>rumours

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

You know what would be extremely funny now, if we had reports here that turkish women have been sexually assaulted by tanned swedish men, that would be the nastiest switcharoo in a long time

The Swedish laws play a pretty big role in those statistics though. You guys need to stop pretending that only one side can be right. There are many factors which have to be considered.

There is no way Turkey legalizing child rape. The age of consent is still 18 here. The thing about child rape is they found that the punishment is given for it too high and child from 12 to 15 can be willing for sex, giving a reason for to decrease punishment(old punishment was 8-15 years) so they cancelled the law about it. In a couple of months the new law should come. Until by then the old law continues.(6 months to be exact)

But of course that doesn't change the fact that we have lots of pedophiles and lots of them gets away with it because of our shitty law system.

The runner up for most cucked nation defends mudslimes.

... can you blame them?

>Implying anyone other than the swedes on Sup Forums will ever hear this information.

They will shut it down.

Our home country is too cucked brother, leave like i did before it's too late.

I don't get why people are frothing over this woman. She has a nice ass but the rest of her body and her face are pretty average.

she's just your typical native swedish country lass. She grew up next to a fjord listening to Abba and her favorite food is lingonberry jam.

>american mocking swedes for having a black in the olympics
>top kek 60%

Why is america making fun of an african on the swedish roster? 70% of your medalists are black

I'm not defending Muslims nor am I refuting them as the cause. I'm simply smart enough to accept that there can be multiple causes and that some of them won't fit my narrative. If you had any idea about the rape laws in Sweden you would know better.
Try actually using arguments next time, it helps at not looking like a total retard.

Nice try faggot, you are the nation of niggers

USA absolutely BTFO.
>Daily reminder that USA is 60% white
>Daily reminder where BLM came from
>Daily reminder of the current state of PC universities
>Daily reminder that their PRESIDENT is black

>cucks still raging
sweden is named rape den from now on

>Roach still monitoring the thread without real input

>that pic
So all sex is harmful and violent and demeaning? Should we not just ban sex unless it's for procreation only, and it must be watched to make sure no one is having a good time and is only trying to have a baby?

Did you guys expect any different? I have been saying this for the longest time, there are no bigger perverts than turks, and there is nothing wrong with that, why? Because they are turks, this is just natural to them, it's not a "good" thing or a "bad" thing, it's just turks being turks and to see people freak out is very alien to me.

Again, turks are the biggest "sileegs" there are. Biggest perverts, it's no surprise they are going after the kids now. And I know some there dont believe in this shit, but sadly a lot do. Clean it up!

Anyone else find it funny that a country that legalised rape is giving shit over rape statistics?

>A FUCKING TURK talking down to a Swede
Now that's pretty funny. I don't think you need a reminder of how disgusting you and your country is.
Now go back to having sex with some hairy six year old.

Shutup achmed

>bites the bait
no wonder it was so easy for shitskins to trick you
Go back to allowing your daughter to be raped so you can maintain your image of being progressive and antiracist l0l

Are you mad we found a use for them instead of just letting them rape all of our women?

KeK wonder what kind of counter response Sweden has.
This could end up being some interesting bantz desu.

>Currently posting on pol
>Not a racist, Turk hating WHITE MALE
Yeah, you sure got me, back into the cuck shed!

Nice try. Clearly that's working out very well for you. Like I said, BLM. Blacks killing people every day, (mostly themselves fortunately). Obama sure didn't mess things up. It's not like most nigger hate threads are full of content from America.

Be sure to keep the music down so you can hear your daughter being raped and rub one off pretending to be her like a true swede
ikr

Please take a moment to remember the Swedes as they were. The world has lost something truly beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

m8, I hate to tell you, but 12 year olds aren't exactly pure and demure in the west anymore.

Not an argument

They find having sex with a brown man a bit less traumatizing to what american parents do to their kids to "discipline" them kek

That is what happens when you make some things taboo(sex) and have sluts as role models in t.v and music.

>Turkroaches and Swedish cucks fighting over who is more likely to be raped

lel