twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this the latest shill thread?

DRUMPF WILL NEVER WIN. IM WITH HER.

Well then we should have the right to have drone strikes
What now faggot

> There are 100,000,000 more of "me" with guns

obama lifted the restriction on carrying in federal parks

Norway using USA proxies?

DRUMPF WILL GET BTFO IN NOVEMBER HES A FAT CRACKER. CONSERVASHIT CANT HANDLE THE TURTH. FUCK DRUMPF I HATE THAT FUCKING CRACKER APE

This.
The comic is bullshit.

Kill this meme with a drone strike please

>having an effective way to defend yourself against wild animals is a bad thing

Fuck, Horsey is retarded.

classic horsey

This argument is dumb. Look at Vietnam, Afghanistan.

If the government wanted to wage full scale war on its own citizens in their own states the cost of operations would be enormous and have horrible effects on the infrastructure of the country.

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, just look at the Civil War and how the side with money won. But the civil war was fought...civilly for the most part, whereas an insurgency fought by citizens blending into their homeland is very different.

ok

These threads are always cancer, but here we go anyway.

You're right, it's crazy to think that any normal, small group or people could go against the US military. They would stand no chance. They would be crush in a matter a days with the use of drones. I doubt they would even be able to kill that many soldiers or hold any isolated or rural land. I don't think there is any record a of any people doing such a thing through out history.

pic unlrelated, I just like it.

>You don't need a weapon because the government is gonna just drone-strike everyone dead

>What do you mean you fear the government will become tyrannical? No one is gonna kill you because of your guns!

Kill OP with a drone strike please
FTFY

what the fuck is this even supposed to mean?

oops, wrong photo

JUST BECAUSE I CONSTANTLY SAY ALL OF THE SAME THINGS SHILLS ARE PAID TO SAY DOESN'T MEAN I'M A SHILL

whats this

>invade the white house

>drones nuke the white house

>Drone strike kills you.
From the way the death tolls read, 80% more people that are innocent die in drone strikes then the terrorists.

>we killed 5 terrorists today.
>But killed 100+ at a wedding, our bad.

Fuck, ok third time is the charm.

Bourne Legacy

It's an edit of an original Horsey comic some user made.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/CzKRu+sDzZW8A7xxC5hkpA==/

>drone kills random person
>90% of american workers trash the country and those drones fail within the week

So you think the government would turn someone into a Martyr with a drone strike on american soil? To then enrage the other 100 million who see it? Are you fucking retarded or something?

you do realize guns are also used to protect the house from thieves and other dangers that can break into your house, right?

>Drone operators any be murdered the moment a civil war starts
>Drone strikes can kill millions before they run out of ammo/operators
>Shill logic

there is really a norwegian " DRUMPF" poster present

>implying soldiers would break their vow for obongo or shillery.

There is also one for Finland and a Canadian that posts the same shitty Obama recovering the economy pic.

the confederate flag has been such a godsend for Horsey