LOOK AT IT
LOOK AT IT
I WANT ALL OF YOU TO LOOK AT IT

youtube.com/watch?v=PSqslieMkcI

DEXTER JEXTER IS BACK BABY

Lucas must be spinning in his grave

God left us long ago.

Sheev definitely is.

Nerdom was better when everyone hated it.

Also Robot Chicken isn't even funny.

Lucas actually commissioned this. This is old. Disney was the one that pulled the plug on it.

kekDon't worry disney canceled it

It's treason, then

robot chickens funny to stoners and teenagers. this aint funny to anyone

>people defending it in the comments

>Published on Aug 25, 2012
I didn't even have to check but wanted to let you guys know, this was cancelled and is NEVER COMING OUT.

I was legit excited for this back then until Jorge sold Star Trek to Mickey Mouse

Jesus Christ I want every person who currently works for or who has ever worked for Disney to die of a brain aneurysm

>excited
purge yourself from the gene pool

Is this from the robot chicken team? The voices seem familiar and the writing is fucking terrible

That was 5 years ago... I was a teenager.

funny, one of the chicks who was a writer for this is writing the new rick and morty episode

Why do people pretend that the Clone Wars and Rebels cartoon characters are legitimate enough to appear next to real Star Wars?

clone wars is fine, except for ahsoka. rebels characters are trash

28 seconds. What do I win?

didn't the Clone Wars bring back Darth Maul with robot legs and give him a twin brother named Savage Oppress?

Lol, Lucas wasnt' some great defender of lore. The worst shit in SW history was made under him.

Look up the Ewoks cartoon

also all the prequel stuff here would indicate it was pre-disney. No way would diney acknowledge the prequels existing

EU brought back maul and vader killed him first, but yeah dathomir arc and savage were shit too. until sheev spinned them to the grave

The trench of the show but it has very high peaks.

Reminder that this is pre-disney

Clone wars and Samurai Wars are great.

A one shot Clone Wars character was part of Rogue One's cast.

Today I will remind them

Tbh it looked fine, everyone sperged out because god forbid Star Wars be funny and not be about killing people and droids and explosions. Of course, Disney pulls the plug on it...

>No way would diney acknowledge the prequels existing
They already did in TFA.

He said real Star Wars not Rogue One.

Yes it is and it was supposed to be for kids.

quads of damnation.
also neck yourself

Because Clone Wars character arcs focusing on clones were fucking amazing. Watch the Umbara arc, literally killing space gooks and charlie is in the space trees ambushing us.
Poor motherfuckers getting crushed by tanks, paralyzed, medics dragging screaming wounded clones to a little nook between some trees during a lull in the battle before charlie finishes them off.
All others pale in comparison to the stories of the clones.

isnt this just robot chicken