Would Sup Forums pay $95 for this device?

Would Sup Forums pay $95 for this device?
My uni is placing an order for a hundred of those.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKwSQSFN4Nw*
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thing is worth maybe 20. It's just a piece of metal.

its fun and games until the school "shooter" is armed with sarin gas or explosives

el tirador de las escuelas...

more importantly, who the fuck is going to engage it quickly and properly when everyone is freaking out. but their principal is a qt.

I fucking despite that social media style of video that takes 1-3 minutes to describe something that only takes 20 seconds. There's always a stupid happy song and some fucking text slowly fading in and it takes absolutely forever to communicate anything, it's like the video itself is calling you a retard. The only thing that makes me angrier is whenever the video starts with "Meet x, it's y"

Probably people who don't want to get shot. This is what drilling is meant to do, it's meant to train you with what to do during the real emergency so that there isn't confusion.

>mass shooting exercises with paintball guns

Sounds pretty fun

Can't this be used by the armed guy to close-off the school beforehand?

And what do you do, if it's a double door?

>trying to install it while the shooter is unloading on the door

>germ men classrooms need double doors
Not even burgers are that fat

Also articles with this format:

WHAT HAPPENED?
WHERE DID THAT HAPPEN?
WHO WAS AFFECTED?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

>see weird pads protrude from the door
>unload

well if you are a designated installer on that day...

This fucking meme video format is everywhere now

There's a very simple way to solve this, just give all the kids a gun each - if someone starts shooting, everyone can shoot him and at the end of it all there wont be any kids left to shoot.
Because they all got shot.

>trying to do anything while a shooter is unloading on you

You must be some kind of intellectual.

post example I have no idea what are we talking about

just use a door wedge

That's absolutely retarded, why don't they just lock the doors instead?

this desu

X IS Y, AND THAT'S Z

Those fucking videos that are everywhere on facebook and social media

>introducing the *product name*
*footage of product*
>it was designed by *person*
*footage of product*
>to X
*some guy using the product*
*gay soyboy jingle plays in the background*
youtube.com/watch?v=UKwSQSFN4Nw*
>so now you can Y
*footage of product*
>instead of X
*footage of people standing around product laughing and smiling*

Just pull the fire alarm and the rats come out of their holes

Or maybe push a secret button and flood the school. Or make the floor collapse under the active shooter.

Not so fast

>Paintball guns

They have cops there firing blanks. That Florida high school had a police assisted drill firing blanks a couple weeks before the shooting.

An intelligent shooter would understand that a wood and drywall wall barely slows down a bullet and would just shoot through if he couldn't bust down the door.

why not just install a lockdown system in every school that drops steel armour on every door in case of a shooting

>wood and drywall

Your schools are built like that? Ours are all block, and the doors typically solid wood or metal.

Chlorine gas can be made with cheap bleach and stopped with a charcoal mask, chemical weapons are vastly under used in shootings.

Because that would be centralized and there's no way to ensure that you didn't just drop the bars and lock the shooter in a class room with 30 people

or we could just make concealed carry mandatory for all teachers

Maybe in Alabama.

What if the door opens the other way around?

If the door is strong enouh to hold using that device then wouldn't just adding a couple of door bolts do the trick? You don't have to store them anywhere and are pretty damn intuitive to use AFAIK

They''re also cheaper than $95

Or here's a better idea rather than gimmicks, you actually exercise some common sense measure of fucking gun control?

Why would it? That's just retarded design.

>fucking gun control?
that's too complicated. we invented the lock.

why not just install a system that detects shooting and drops a steel cage surrounding the shooter

Yeah, maybe something has changed but I was taught that during lockdowns the goal is to make classrooms appear empty.

Mine was half wood half block, cinder blocks won't stop 7.62 btw

The shooters are usually students or past students are they not? They literally know the tactics being used.

why cage, just open fire at the shooter. a motion tracking camera with a rail gun mounted at the ceiling.

maybe installing various trapdoors around the school that detect guns and open up if there's a shooter

so what. why give him clues.

Here doors in public buildings have to open outwards in the direction of the exit so you push it open when fleeing from fire.

no the cops were just having fun messing with the students

Don't give shooters any ideas. The only reason why we have so many now because the n*ws keeps reporting it 2 weeks after it happens until the next one happens.

That makes a lot of sense when you don't have to take into account being shot at.

>armed maniac in halls
>BRRRRRRRRRRRRNNGGGGG
>oh shit! alright, single-file out the door!

American schools are just one big building, outside of classrooms are hallways. Doors opening out into hallways sounds like a good way to regularly injure kids.

I honestly don't really remember which way the doors opened back in my highschool, a few buildings had sliding glass doors though.

I think what he was implying was that the shooter would pull the alarm first THEN start gunning people down as they fled outdoors.

burning alive seems an acceptable casualty in America

That's exactly what happened at the shooting.

which one?

How'd no one else catch that

Florida

which one?

high school

which one?

wew..

Marjory Stoneman Douglas

>"umm maybe I should put this thing right here..."
>get shot

>broke that tiny glass in the middle of the door
>take fire extinguishers
>spray the content inside the class

Somebody needs to sacrifice themself sometime. In that case, you will at least go down as a hero. RIP ;_;

Don't they have grenades that extinguish fires, when used on humans suffocate them? Help me out here...

This kid is right, the obvious problem in the whole shooting scenario is unsecured doors. It's a shame we can't share our patented door technology with the US so they too could be school shooting free.

Pretty sure classrooms have windows don't they?

That seems cheap as fuck to save lives but does not solve the root problem.

Yes, absolute hell would break loose if kids started figuring out how to make WWI style mustard gas in their garage.

Do you want that shooters can come inside the windows?

If the classroom has windows the shooter just need to use them

>root problem
Let me guess, muh guns.

Nope, shitty mental health care. I am pro guns and own a few myself but we have measures in place to stop lunatics owning them.

Didn't know there was a swat team of bullied incels shooting the school up in your hypothetical.

How about your uni does the american thing and gets every student a gun permit

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the majority of psychiatry is a joke.

I agree, it needs a massive reform. They can start by not treating everyone that seeks help like a fucking criminal, I have seen it in this country and I know your country is far worse.

just ban guns you fucking retards

Most mental asylums got shut down in the 80's for having worse conditions than fucking prisons. We had one mental hospital that made Alcatraz look like Disneyland, I forgot the name.

we can carry guns at my uni, don't think we've ever had a shooting though

>g-give up your rights g-goyim
Fuck off satan

they would say over the intercom there's no fire

>"there's no fire"
>hear gunfire

just make it mandatory for everybody to carry a gun

what if he starts a fire first and then starts shooting? NOW WHAT? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

How do they know? When the fire alarm is pulled does no one react for about 5 minutes while someone goes around to check if there's actually a fire?

Should minors carry guns in middle school?

sure, more people with guns. more guns solve the gun problem.

What's stopping them from holding the principle or secretary at gunpoint to use the intercom system to announce a fire?
Not everyone would straight out refuse that kind of demand, regardless if they thought they would get shot anyway.

>implying most autists plan these shootings beforehand

Yeah my school had a shooting last year and so the principal just announced we are buying one for every classroom!

YES!

>expecting an American to be carrying an instrument of learning instead of an extra "stiffy"

the door wedge would work

kek

What subject do you teach?

What was the death toll?

Why don't they just use locks?