I wasn't expecting Clarence to give me these kind of feelings

I wasn't expecting Clarence to give me these kind of feelings.
Should I watch this whole series?

Just do it, you will never regret tho.

>Should I watch this?
Hmmm......no?

If you like wacky stories about real life events - go for it. Personaly I found NO bad episode in this cartoon.

My favorite is the episode where they go to a party while they think baked teenagers are aliens/

I recommend watching Stump Brothers first.

[spoilers]For the child slavery.[/spoilers]

Oh no, Garnet got murdercocked!

Yes, watch the whole series. id's worth it Although it's worth noting that the series tends to fluctuate wildly between episodes. There are some episodes that are pure nostalgia bait. There are episodes the are fun and cute. There are episodes that are clever deconstructions. There are episodes that are surreal introspectives. And there are episodes that are just LOLSORANDUMD.

This variety is both what makes the series great, and also something that holds it back. This isn't the type of series you can judge on one episode alone. You really gotta sit down and watch 3-4 episodes before you can fairly tell if it's something you will like.

It's not entirely like that, there are a few episodes where the characters genuinely seem like they have a mental illness, but the ones that are are totally worth it so I say give it a go.

If you like comedic, some times very experimental, slice of life shows, definitely go for it

The early stuff is 90% grossout humor akin to AS, avoid it at all costs. The most recent episodes use ambient gross-out without forcing you to watch characters vomit in each others mouths
>no bad episodes
the treehouse episode where Sumo and the black girl vomit on everything for twenty minutes.

>no bad episodes

S T R A I G H T I L L I N '

Why is Garnet in that cartoon?

It just may capture your childhood

This user seems to be vomiting words

There aren't

So Straight Illin' is a good episode?

You fucking kidding me?

I love it. Only cartoon I watch, and no one will ever know outside of this Ethiopian bulletin board

show has some really good episodes but I can really tell it pretty mediocre at the beginning and by the end of the first season

anyway, even in those mediocre episodes you can still find those little details of childhood "nostalgia" which, personally, is the main appeal of the show

people usually agree that the best episodes are
> Dream Boat
> Tuckered Boys
> Where the Wild Chads Are
> OP's episode
> Stump Brothers
> Space Race
> Lil' Buddy
> In dreams
> Pretty Great Day with a Girl

I personally think Lil' Buddy was the best one so far tho

A Sumo episode is a good episode

The only reason I can think of to hate on it is if you're the kinda sperg who's triggered by seeing characters do gross things.

>Apparently people who hate gross out are spergs.

The gross stuff is supposed to be scary, not really funny, I like it more every time I watch it honestly. Definitely not a bad one.

There are a few episodes I feel are kind of dull but I generally really love the down-to-earth cute ones, I can pretty watch this show at any time, and it's funnier than most shows with the "comfy" descriptor. Certainly often pretty weird and original in the writing department

>Lil' Buddy

Oh man, that episode was wild.

It's hard to enjoy an episode that constantly makes me want to bleach my eyes.

You're too sensitive, then. Hate to see how you'd react to a horror film, heck I'm surprised you can bare to be on Sup Forums with the constant risk of running into shocking content

I'm not in need of fucking trigger warnings for not liking gross out.

Yes you should

When I first saw the previews I didn't even wanna give this a chance

This series has hit some pretty good points for some of the crazy things with the kids

Gilben is the best example for this

It's just fine

you seem to have watched a different show

it is OK

only special tumblrina snowflakes get triggered by it

gotta love that redneck jew

Then grow a thicker skin!
What is this? Tumblr?

>Implying I have thin skin for wanting to be able to LOOK at the cartoon.

>look at the cartoon
kys

If it means not reading anymore autists defending the episode, so be it.

>namefag
>uses anime reaction images
>is very clearly triggered by a children's cartoon
>has the nerve to call OTHER people autists
no, seriously, do it

>le menly men meme'
>regarding cartoons
Good one pal

Enjoying grossout gags isn't 'manly' in the first place anyway, unless your definition of that encompasses exclusively

spoonfeed me on this episode. I'm up for some Clarence occasionally.

Well, via that image you kind of had the ending reveal spoiled basically, so really just spend 11 minutes and watch it if you want to see something nice and cute.
It's called "Mystery Girl"

>Uses reaction images himself
>"KYS you use A N I M E reaction images"

>anime images
>on Sup Forums

Fine. have a Sup Forums-suitable reaction image.

Very impressive user.