REPEAT

CANADA LESS THAN 50% WHITE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve
youtube.com/watch?v=yVT3oe9sXjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tbf, I'm sure the European origin is self-identified. We have the option of having American ancestry on our censuses too.

That's those who only check euro ethnicities, so if you check "Canadian" you are out.
The percentage of non aboriginal and no visible minority people is 73% (72.9%)

Who cares?

Who the fuck gives a shit about Canada?

The source is your 2016 Census.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians

Thought the same thing. Canada is a non-country.

Sorry bb ily

But how many of the 'canadians' are actually white? And how much lower is the white population today following the trends leading into 2016?

who cares, americans are funnier

Are trying to pass the mutt meme to canadians? That is not kewl, you guise!

I am a mutt

good

>el goblino trying to pass the buck
Must be all that jew blood pushing him to perfidy.

It's because 30% of the population people call themselves "Canadian" rather than larping as Europeans

>amerishart is concerned about white population in other countries
hmmm

No you retard. 30% of Canada identifies as ethnically "Canadian", which just means they are basically just Euro mutts.

>coming from australia
>nation of convicts

that's irrelevant, the 53 percent is of only white/euro heritage
People marking Canadian as ethnicity just don't understand what ethnicity means

Australia is irrelevant too.

Literally this

And???

ah yes a common mutt tactic, deflection

japan is like 0% white

100*

It's fun to bully Americans about how white they are because they're so racist. I don't care if Canada becomes 10% white, less competition for me.

Way to prove him right, shit for brains.

Didn't the reason for that turn out to be that like a week before there had been a barney between a uniformed army lad and a member of the public so the staffs' concern wasn't entirely unfounded?

Did Kyon ever tap that?

>Viewing your people as enemies instead of allies
>White person in favor of white genocide
cuck

>53% of population
>less than 50%
>the education of the school shooter

/thread

>literally defending leafs

Actual Canada is near 100% white

>2016
>now

>country is based on the concept that all men are created equal
>also has no true ethnicity as it is a nation of immigrants
>for some reason produces the largest number of xenophobes
Not even kidding, why do Americans have such an issue with the concept of integrating their immigrants? First generation immigrants are always a bit out of place but there are full on occa Asian bogans in Australia.

>ethnically "Canadian"

Justin was a mommys boy. Mom was a feminist and dad wasn't there.

>Daily Mail

>Savages aren't men
>Immigration was primarily western European until 1994 immigration act
>Experience with these people turns people into xenophobes
How exactly to you "integrate" someone into having better genetics? How many generations have African Americans been here? They've integrated themselves into their own culture of crime and violence over the course of hundreds of years.

t. classifies people from sudan white

This exact same argument was used about the Irish, Poles and Italians.

That just makes the argument stronger. The issues with the races we see coming here today are even greater than the issues back then.

I made it less White by impregnating my Native gf with my White and Black seed

what makes you think you have better genetics?

Pls dont make these threads

oh my god the daily mail

Can you provide me with total body counts of Arabs terroristing vs. the Italian mob?

Scientific studies of genetics and intelligence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve
Go find it yourself. More useful information for today's issues might be crime statistics of the native population, vs crime statistics of immigrants from certain countries.

most of the "facts" about the us posted on this forum are from much worse sources, if any

The whitest parts of Canada, Eastern QB and the Maritimes are the ones that say Canadian on the census you dumb fuck.

You furious Sup Forums fags can try again to pass the buck on that 56% meme that fractures you asses so badly.

But only white us born people shoot up schools and malls.

What makes you think you have better genetics? those statistics don't tell me anything, for all I know you're just another worthless little faggot that takes pride in what other people have done

Not true, 10% of canada population are first nations and they only identify as canadians. and so do a lot of indians and chinese.

>Since 1996, "Canadian" as an ethnic group has been added to census questionnaires for possible ancestry, which likely caused English Canadians, British Canadians and French Canadians to become severely underrepresented. The grouping is similar to that of "American" in neighbouring United States and is most commonly espoused by European Canadians whose ancestors have been some of the earliest European settlers of what is now Canada, to the point where they no longer feel a connection to their countries of origin.[6] In the 2011 National Household Survey Profile, 10,563,805 people (32.1%) chose "Canadian" as their ethnic group, making it the single largest group in the country.[7]

Hmmmmm

"Canadian" on the census mostly means descended from relatively early European settlers in the 1700s and 1800s. People in those regions descend from the original French settlers, early Anglo settlers, and United Empire Loyalists

Australia was never a convict settlement.
Stop pushing cancerous pop history.

Neither white nor European are ethnicities, you fucking pig ignorant mongrel. You have no fucking idea what an ethnicity is either.

Do French Canadians put themselves down as Québécois or Canadian? Or do they just fuck with the Census people and put Canadien? Or French?

>Australia was never a convict settlement.
t. convict

>But how many of the 'canadians' are actually white?

The majority of the people who answer Canadian come from the region of Canada that is over 95% white, so try again.

When the largest non-white ethnic group in Canada is 5.71%, and nothing else crosses over 3%, you need to do your math and realise how retarded a claim of

Certainly an issue that should be worked on. Bringing in immigrants isn't solving it.
Me personally? I'm an African American lesbian Woman. I understand my genetics are inferior, but still want what's best for society. I don't see what that has to do with the arguments.

But the only livable places in Canada are Toronto Vancouver metros. And they are 50% indian/chinese.

Dumping introductory wikipedia articles and refusing to back up your claims is a sure sign that you have no fucking clue what you are on about. Go back to silly cunt.

Canadian

Not all French Canadians are Québécois. There are several hundred thousand Acadians in the Maritimes. Both have been here since the 1600s. French-Canadians were the first to call themselves "Canadian", before Confederation "Canadians" were French (and later Anglo) settlers along the St. Lawrence. French-Canadians don't identify with France, so they call themselves Canadians.

>Can't discredit a single argument
>Resorts to insults

t. el 66%

And who says you never learn anything from Sup Forums?

I thought I was on Sup Forums when I saw this thread

>mfw Americans are this salty about not being white

lmao canadians literally seething right now

am i white?

Classic
youtube.com/watch?v=yVT3oe9sXjY