Why aren't Trump's sumporters as agressive as Hillary's supporters?

Why aren't Trump's sumporters as agressive as Hillary's supporters?
Why do they accept to play by the rules?

You know things like pic related actually works and succeed to convince people to vote for your candidate, right?
Especially young people.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CxnaPa8ohmMcom/watch?v=CxnaPa8ohmM
youtu.be/OhWK2npdVIU?t=24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're decent people.

I'd like to see Hillary statues complete with urine bag, dollars shoved up her arse and blood on her hands...

The people who erected these statues claimed to be anarchists. If they were anarchists they wouldn't be mocking the outsider candidate, they'd be mocking both. These fags are statists.

By waking up

See the hands on the clock? No ticks or tocks. In plain sight yet few see. 3,4,5, leading to 6 the false supremacy. Chaos for order the state of anarchy. This is what they desire the world to be. So do not give in when they stir the pot. Raise your voice lest you be silenced, but do not take up the sword because they want us to perish in the violence.

m.youtube.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CxnaPa8ohmMcom/watch?v=CxnaPa8ohmM

and if they were anarchists they would really be against hillary since she IS the establishment

>decent
This user gets it. But so is everyone else.

It's funny because everyone associaites the Donald statue with comedy.

A Hillary statue/bust is actually creepy

>youtu.be/OhWK2npdVIU?t=24

george bush was associated with comedy and he got 2 terms - because people felt comfy with him

in fact i think will farrel's SNL character helped bush immensely even tho will farrell is a lefty

every day that statue is up makes libs look worse and worse. they are being called out for it

>It's like see becoming a tyrant dictator or something?
Who would have thought?

I really have no proof if it works, the majority who look at this say its a disgusting new low for society and I really don't see a groundswell of adoration for this artist. If anything it hurts Hillary overall because it shows that her supporters are quite deranged.

If I were Trump though, I would publicly thank the artist for going through the insane thousands of hours of work it took to so painstakingly show my nude body, people would laugh more at the artist.

I wouldn't know if this would be appropriate for a candidate but it would be pretty rad if he said that it was missing something: the artists lips on my statues ass. Otherwise its not truly anatomically correct. ;)

Because we will play by the rules now, if Trump wins that we know the system still kinda works.

If he doesn't then we know that This America is dead and we need to stake its heart decapitate it and bury it. Then start over and make America 2.

None of these people will be voting.

They are liberal faggots, perverts and criminals.

>Why aren't Trump's sumporters as agressive as Hillary's supporters?

I've heard of this site called 4chans.com that makes some pretty aggressive meme stuff.

If I have to lie and propagandize in order to trick people into being moral, I'd rather just the entire world blow up in flames.
Quake, for judgment cometh.

no matter what happens Sup Forums wins

A deliberately unflattering statue of a presidential candidate is a legitimate reason to not vote for them.

We all know that Hillary wears a fat suit and facial prosthetics to hide her incredible beauty. She wants to be elected for her spotless record and not for her perfect tits, firm shapely ass, flat stomach, and long slender ballerina arms and legs.

because if we are aggressive we are demonized where as libs are just pranking bro. If we were to do something like that they'd whine about it for decades.

Young people don't vote, so no big loss.

It would be pointless anyways, because media would call it a "low blow" or whatever. Thing is, it is clear to me that lefties only vote and rule by emotions alone, facts are not relevant to them.

It's funny then that the majority of lefties are atheist and shit. For them hating on Trump is actually the meme and they don't want to be shun away from their group.

Hell, even here in my shit country people will wonder if you would vote for Trump and consider him the same things as the lefties do I.E racist, dumb and so on.

Difference is that it's much easier to redpill people here because they don't care that much and they do end up doubting themselves after.

Anyways, let them have their memes, in the end I am sure Trump will win and if he won't, then people will just have to enjoy the laughs because the last laugh will be on us when Hillary dies because of her health condition or America goes to shit because of Hillary.

It's also funny that in the end people don't realize that even bad publicity is publicity. No one fucking cares or knows Hillary, but everyone knows The Trump.

when you are stupid, emotions and feelings are all you have

whether you vote for a treasonous felon or
loot to make yourself feel better

The statues handed Trump the micropenis vote, 40% of dems shifted overnight. Checkmate leftists.