Strawpoll

Which is the worst fanbase?

strawpoll.me/11122592/r

(nothing to do with the quality of the product just the fans)

Whichever almost made some fanartist kill themself

also can you comment after you vote to keep the thread alive

It's a split between bronies and Undertale, both are equally shit
But the skeletonfuckers are more degenerate than horsefuckers imo

are you sure you don't want to vote for diseny, with all the shitty buzzfeed articles on facebook and frozen?

Bronies are mostly harmless. They usually mind their own business. At least, nowadays. Steven Universe fans are cancer, though.

are there any other fanbases I should have put in?

at least bronies are entertaining with their faggotry
i'm yet to see a sperg cum on a shiny rock thanks to SU

This.

I love me some steven universe but jesus fuck they drove an artist to attempt suicide because somebody wasent fat enough and are probably to blame for beach city drift.

What about Korra fans? That shit would clog up the board for weeks.

Steven Universe is everything Tumblr wants in a show. Why else wouldn't it be the worst fandom?

>no gravity falls
>no loud house

your hateboner for steven universe is showing

no, just forgot about them,

Back them. Now the have crawled under their rock and only come out when a thread is posted.

user there was a lot of options on the list op probably just forgot.

How is Steven Universe so much higher than bronies?
Do you fucks not remember all the spamming they did back when the show aired?

Also, why are there two threads about this?

This is Neo-New-Sup Forums. Anyone from that time left to greener pastures. Now we have facebook people flood the board.

>worst fanbase?
Capeshit fans. They keep holding down the genre into a glorified children's book.

That's the thing. Past tense; they don't do it anymore. Steven Universe fans though... Earlier this month half the threads on this board were fucking Steven Universe. It has become the new MLP

The damn thing won't let me vote, it just shows me the results.

Oh wait, there's the vote button. What a stupid setup.

I didare they worth putting on the list?

How did Steven Universe become so popular? It overtake Adventure Time as the most watched and discussed Cartoon Network show within 2014 to 2016

Which ever has the most fans on Sup Forums has the worst fanbase.

It's bad but it ain't what brownies at the peak were.
Hell Korra at peak was more out of control.

It really should be viewed by the fan base at the peak.
After all SU is going back on hiatus in like a week or two, and all the threads will be gone tossed to /trash/.

So will this mean if this strawpoll comes up again next month SU fandom stopped being shit?
No it just means it isn't at the peak problem.

bronies*
Fucking auto correct

Alright, you have a point there. However, bronies used to be really fucking bad. Used to. This poll is about the worst current fandom.

>picking any option other than the fanbase that LITERALLY NEEDED THEIR OWN CONTAINMENT BOARD

SU, Undertale, and the likes will be forgotten over time. MLP is the perfect storm that nearly destroyed Sup Forums in a hellish nexus of fire and brimstone.

Adventure Time became popular because it had mature themes despite looking like something for mouth breathing children. Put the themes into any medium that is more for adults and no one would care. Also it was funny from time to time and kind of campy. I think SU is popular because it similarly tip toes through mature themes despite it's art style. Just replace the humor with competently handled emotional depth and the campiness with yuri.

where's the "all of the above" option

Bronies are obnoxious, but they're not nearly as (if you'll pardon the tumblr speak) toxic as SU. Doxy nearly quit drawing because of how the fan base treated him for how he drew his comic, and that's just one of many examples.

While I agree they were fucking awful, the fact is that was 2012 and this is now and for every dumb brony thing I see, there are ten equally retarded steven universe things.

Honestly, in retrospect, I think the only reason I think MLP got a containment board is because everyone is offended by horsefucking. Post a lewd of rock woman and no one cares but post an image of someone fucking a horse and EVERYONE LOSES THEIR MINDS!

That's at least what I think was the crux of the problem.

Does Steven universe have their own dedicated falseflagging barney poster that destroys every thread he's in, including ones he makes himself?

Are we talking about Sup Forums or the fanbase at large? If you are talking about Sup Forums then your example isn't relevant. If you are talking about the internet at large then we should also bring up the time SU fans on tumblr bullied a girl into attempted suicide.

Well ... Has anyone gone to the pony board to double-check on the fandom?

Then again I guess that would also mean checking on SUG on /trash/
But it's prolly also mean looking at pony threads on /trash/

All in all I think the strawpoll should be left inconclusive since nobody should have to go through that much shitty fandom to check to see which is worse.

>batman
>not capeshitters
Shitty pole for shitty people.

Let's take a gender at the front page of mlp, shall we?

>erotic roleplaying general
>240p screenshots of asses from Equestria girls
>gender roles general
>3 different LARPing threads

Nah, if anything, they've festered into an even worse fandom.

That would be every fandom.

You can only imply you're fucking rocks, with no images to go past joking or speculation.

I've seen on here fleshlights that were sewn into pony plushies.

Sup Forums has all that as well.

That's... not true at all.

And you don't think that's troubling? This board is one I'm starting to frequent less and less.

>R&M image
>R&M isn't an option
Should have expected a RMfag to make this kind of thread, the pretentious cunts.

We have LARPing? News to me.

Eh. I only come to Sup Forums to shitpost now.

Thank you for proving my point. If this board wasn't spiraling downward, I'm sure you'd have a different inflection.

This board hasn't changed at all over the last few years.

Undertale got a kill under their belt a few weeks ago. Someone trying to be against a ship and probably an heroed

How the fuck do you people run into these fanbases enough to be annoyed by them?

How is the winner not Sonic? The only fanbase that legitimately scares me.

Tell me the last time bronies got a girl to attempt suicide or make several artists cut ties with their social media.

>not actively seeking out people and places that make you angry
>current year
You just don't get it.

You ain't seen anything yet.

There was a time when Sup Forums was love, Sup Forums wasn't here, and fear of tumblr wasn't here. It's changed a ton.

That was over two years ago. Sup Forums is therefore not in the midst of a downward spiral.

Oh, I thought we were talking about the internet at large. If just Sup Forums then it's a bit of a tougher decision. I might lean towards SU still because the pony containment board is pretty effective.

Blame OP for posting the link to the results instead of the actual poll.

>There was a time when Sup Forums was love
Yeah, and it was stupid.

Mlp fans are autistic (the everywhere is only half true it was mostly just the poeople complaining doing the spaming)
But steven universe senpaitachi are some of the worst people out there there social justice warriors and they drove an artist to attempt suicide because a character was not fat enough.

Only comparable thing was that one arsehole who campaigned against molestia

The one that drove a kid to suicide.

The larger the adult fanbase the worse it is.

>this historical revisionism.
The horsefuckers were never the problem it was those triggered by them that shit up the board.

Thats scruffys fault though he killed greentext.

So every fandom?

see

>they drove an artist to attempt suicide because a character was not fat enough
People still think that whole mess was about that huh.

>because everyone is offended by horsefucking
I think most normal human beings don't want to see that shit.

Who cares?

Are SU fans really that bad? I've only just started coming to this board because of it.

I feel like Bronies are worse because they were such a cancer they needed their own containment board.

Considering they have harassed people who displeased them into attempting suicide more than once, I'm gonna have to give this to Steven Universe.

Yes. I'm not making value judgements. I'm just calling it how it is. The only thing wrong with MLP and all the problems that followed it with its fanbase was because it was about kawaii horses.

If you post in /sug/ then you should realize the degree of autism. They fags couldn't stop spamming images of waifus to save their own lives. Round every bomb they get such an influx of newfags that they refuse to stay contain, acting like they deserve to create as many threads to fit their image spam as necessary.

As for this whole bronies versus SUfags thing, it all really just boils down Sup Forums hating popular shows that they don't watch and people who watch SU trying to shift blame onto another notable fanbase.

Easily Bronies or SU fans. One needed it's own board so no one had to put up with horse fucking, the other drove an artist to suicide because the SJW fans were easy to trigger.

It's really too bad, I actually enjoy both shows to an extent.

>they needed their own containment board.
No the board was made to calm down those triggered by pastel horses.

No, he killed shitty prompt threads. Greentext is stronger than ever, it dominates the fucking board.

As for OP, Sonic (still) has Chris-chan. Nothing can ever top Chris-chan.

see

I'm surprised the transformers fandom isn't on here, but its understandable because they're small. The SJWs in that fandom sent someone to the hospital with heart issues because they drew an AU where the characters were genderbent and in high school. When asked about if they felt bad about giving someone a legit heart attack they said they wanted her dead.

The OP just put shows in he doesn't like.

SU has done that at least twice now.

You know greentext comes from prompts right.
Its gonna dry up soon.

Twice? When was the second time?

Fuck, I kinda wanna learn to draw so I can make an AU of SU just to get that fucking rush of triggering people this hard.

I don't know. Earlier this year, I believe.

Oh fuck I remember this. This was was Coralus and tfscumbags right?

That was the first and only time.

>They fags couldn't stop spamming images of waifus to save their own lives.
Isn't that every general though?

If you want to make a high school AU of SU, the creators already beat you to the punch.

Tfscumbags was a whole other ball of wax but yeah.

No, I'm super sure there was another time.

The issue with tf fandom wasnt necessarily that it was a high school au so much as the fact that the characters were genderbent and shipped with teachers apparently.

Well unless you have some evidence for this event that apparently no one else has heard of...

What about an AU where Jasper was Steven's mom?

And I'm gonna make them all fit as shit.

Wander Over Yonder?

Yeah that already exists.
Both in MomSwap and Grasper flavors.

Damn, what about an AU where Steven is a normal human boy, but he stumbles across a gem in a cave on the beach that melds to his hand, it turns out to be Centipedle who he can summon and/or fuse with at will?

And adventures ensue.

What are you referencing?

What was it about, then? Not calling you wrong, I wasn't really here for most of that.

>SU beating MLP by 15%
So you all just forgot about what goes on on bronyland huh
just as long as you don't see them they don't exist right