If Sup Forums were to have one and only one /Ourguy/ it would definitely be him, right?

If Sup Forums were to have one and only one /Ourguy/ it would definitely be him, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6i7ycxiog40
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb9eS8alncE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

would be Marlon "extinction is a synonomous to satified" Brando

he would unironically hate every single one of you

>Marlon "I don't make fun of the Jews because I want to keep working in Hollywood" Brando

>tfw i learn orson welles didn''t voice Optimus prime

And?

Isn't that part of what makes him /our guy/ though?

He voiced Unicron.

ahh the french

I hate every single one of you.

Yes.

Mmwaah

That's what makes him /ourguy/

I'd never have a hero who wouldn't disdain my worship.

doesdoanything?

A billion times yes and I'm glad that we can agree on this.

And he would be completely right, as always.

he is already Sup Forums's guy

>PHILLY

In terms of attitude, yes.

In terms of making perfect movies despite having to beg* and do commercials while drunk for 3/4 of his life, also yes.

He was also a fat fuck when he bagged the insanely hot Oja Kodar, so also props to Orson.

*or do movies to pay off debts, see pic related

everyone knows dubsman is /ourguy/

He's too good for us

>In terms of attitude, yes.
Well I should clarify. He was a whiner and he actually had a bad attitude in terms of working with other people. 's book actually has an HBO exec come to his table to offer a mini-series (long before Sopranos) and he basically bitches her out and insults her until she leaves.

He had the right attitude about Hollywood's bullshit, is what I meant.

damn

^only Orson can get a get in an Orson thread, but only if he's drunk. Now look at this man and ask yourself: does he look drunk?

$5,000 in 1956 is $45,000 in 2017 dollars

He was openly critical of the jews to the point where he would ruin movies because he knew jews would take the hit

I saw F for Fake yesterday evening. It's one of those few movies that makes you so aware of the editing that you follow and appreciate that more than anything else being shown on the screen (with the exception of Kodar's fantastic ass and tits). I don't know if I'd call it a masterpiece but it is an exceptionally fun movie that pushes the boundaries of how you can present a narrative on film.

A lot of what kept him out of smaller parts in his later years were ridiculously high fees, until the only people left wanting to work with him were cheap wine distributors and the Transformers.

he looks quite sober there.

And remember, there is no fishstick like Ms. Pell's

This is peak cinema watching performance. Only a man who has seen over 10,000 kinos can grow to this size and still look so fashionable. Impressive Mr. Orson!

Jamie, bring up orson's bit on Irish malice

We want...no. We NEED a biopic.

Orson Wells knew magic, too? Jesus, this guy was a true Renaissance man.

youtube.com/watch?v=6i7ycxiog40

Tarkovsky.

He liked to BTFO plebs as much as I do.

Fine as long as we can agree that based Mel is /ourguystillalive/

Do you think he enjoys cheetos with coffee?

Don Simpson

>In the book, You'll Never Make Love in This Town Again, one of the whores named Tiffany talks of her experiences with Simpson as, "An education in pain." She goes on to describe different scenarios, most involving S&M and bondage and the obligatory video tape.

>He ordered hookers because he could not stand rejection.

>He auditoned actresses and then asked them if they wanted to have sex with him.

>His appetite for illegal drugs and illicit sex were legendary. He had a passion for plastic surgery as well, having at least 10 operations, including Collagen in the lips, cheeks and chin, Forehead lift, eyebrow, liposuction on his belly, and fat injected in his penis.

>All this idiocy culminated in a series of injections of fat into his penis to make it wider, heavier and longer. These procedures were an unmitigated disaster when it became infected. An even more painful series of reversal procedures was needed, at enormous expense, to address the problem.

>He liked to show off his gun collection to people and then threatened to kill them.

>One of the reasons he went from being a Paramount executive to a producer is because of his drug use. Once, he reportedly passed out during a meeting.

>As Simpson and Bruckheimer's success grew, so did Simpson's reputation for being a brash "party animal". He had been using cocaine since the 1980s, but increased his usage over the years. His excessive spending (in both films and his personal life) and erratic mood swings caused by his drug use were well known within the Hollywood industry by the 1990s. According to screenwriter James Toback, both David Geffen and Jeffrey Katzenberg had attempted to get Simpson to go to rehab for his drug use.

>Simpson refused to admit himself into a traditional rehab facility and, in 1995, employed Dr. Stephen Ammerman to help with him his addiction. Ammerman, who had a history of drug abuse himself, believed that in order for Simpson to quit drugs, he had to use other drugs to combat the effects of painful withdrawal symptoms. Ammerman designed what has been described as a "dangerously unorthodox" detox program, which included the use of several medications (including morphine), for Simpson to take at home to kick his drug habit. On August 15, 1995, Ammerman was found dead in the pool house on Simpson's estate. It was later determined that Ammerman died of an accidental overdose of cocaine, Valium, Venlafaxine and morphine.

>On January 19, 1996 Simpson was found dead at 5pm on the toilet, in his Stone Canyon home.

>In his body were the following drugs: Toradol, Librium, Ativan, Valium, Depakote, Thorazine, Cogentin, Vistaril, and Lorazepam. There were also 19 others, including morphine. His monthly prescription bill was in excess of 60,000 dollars a month.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb9eS8alncE

he's what your average 4channer would end up like if they made it big in Hollywood