This one is a toughie

This one is a toughie...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MT9RoTbFoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What hotel has a hair salon?

My first thought is because the door is closed but thats stupid
Is it that the chocolates are still there? The crooked painting?

Wait i got it he cant have opened the door without knocking over that teacup
Good detwctive work slylock

Her hair is still perfect from the salon.

>age:16

Couldn't he have come through the open window?

Someday, we're gonna get a comic where Cassandra's on the level and nobody will believe it.

Something to do with the keys I think

>The room looks absolutely trashed.
>She is sitting on the bed with perfect hair and eating candy, right after fighting a burglar.

I call bullshit. Slylock wins again

She still says he *left* through the door.

My guess too

Kids just don't read the news papers no more.

Also what is this about telling kids to send $4 in the "tell the difference" part? They trying to scam kids or something?

Why won't Slylock get the hint that Cassandra just wants to fuck him?

you are correct!

They're selling a book for four dollars.

>Also what is this about telling kids to send $4 in the "tell the difference" part? They trying to scam kids or something?

it's just a sendaway for a book.

What if the door opens to the outside? I don't see any hinges on the inside suggesting it opens inside.

>age 16
>this drawing

I've been to dozens of hotels and never one where the door swings outward.

The answer is that she wants the Fox Dick and those events are part of their perverted sex games.

We should start sending in drawings.

Her apartment keys are in the floor. They should have been on her if she was away. Or maybe its just that the racist bastard always automatically assumes a cat has done something illegal.

someone post "that" one. You know the one.

Hoooray.

I'm still stuck on the picture of that fucking frog.

3's tongue is overlapping the Bee's lines and 2's bee stinger is different to 1's thus leaving 1 and 4

that is some maximal autism, but i see it now

I noticed the tongue, but would never have thought to check the stingers. Thanks

>Today's art is from user, 26.

I'm intrigued
I'm 21, but I'll send one in anyway

Because Cassandra is a compulsive liar and known criminal?

What is this a puzzle and Electric-Hedgehog cameo for ants?

She doesn't look like she was in a struggle, the chocolates are neatly with the lid off them, there's a cup in front of the door places neatly which could show that no one went through the door as it would push the cup out of the way.

This desu senpai.

>Cassandra Cat

>there's a cup in front of the door places neatly which could show that no one went through the door as it would push the cup out of the way.
This is the correct answer, 5 million chapters of Detective Conan paying off.

Post more Cassandra puzzles.

I've lost them and need to save them again.

I've worked at one where they do.

On the other hand I'm not an americlap with inward opening doors, you people live like fucking barbarians.

The look on Shady Shrew's nephew's face just screams 'Mom says it's MY turn to play'.

CUP IS NEXT TO DOOR

A LOT of them. Have you ever been to Vegas? They ALL have Spas and Salons.

Mrs. Bear, shouldn't you be hibernating right now?

Slylock you dog you.

Because his name is fucking SHADY SHREW?

THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THEFT OF THE SNOW SHOVEL AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS DEPLORABLE EXAMPLE OF WANTON CHARACTER ASSASSINATION

you racist motherfucker

#ShrewLivesMatter

That kind of weather isnt suitable for making snowballs?

Actually he's a fox

I love these threads.

Correct. Snow won't compact well enough to make snowballs if it's THAT cold and dry outside.

WHAT'S THE ANSWER?

I NEED THE FUCKING ANSWER.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>snibeti snab X--DD

Because his front walk is shoveled even though it's been snowing all morning.

I've had snow that clumps well enough to make a snowball while snow was falling.

Though that is the lousiest weather to be shoveling it.

Because despite having just had a snowball fight, there's absolutely no snow on either of them.

Why would the teacup be on the ground and not be shattered? There's only two places it could have been: on the dresser or on the ground. No one ever puts a teacup on the ground, let alone have it tipped over for no reason. If it was on the dresser, then it definitely would have shattered when the dresser was knocked over. Furthermore, even if it fell from the dresser and didn't break, how did it land perfectly on the saucer, without the saucer shattering either?

Cassandra is a fucking liar, Shylock, arrest her.

Shrew only insists that he was having a snowball fight at the time of the theft. That could be plenty of time to dust off the snow.

He was only having a snowball fight at the time of the theft. Plenty of time to legitimately shovel the drive after with his own legally obtained snow shovel. Or maybe he paid someone else to do it for him.

Zoomed and enhanced!

If Shady Shrew was having a snowball battle he would be wearing gloves, instead he is keeping his hands in his pockets.

>skateboarding into Cassandra's house and knocking shit over
Max you little shit.

>Shylock
Oy vey, just because he's trying to prevent insurance fraud...

Shylock, fuck that cat!

Fuck off.

>actually replying
Sup Forums isn't for under 18's.

He dug his hands into his pockets, which means he probably has no gloves on which are a necessity while playing with snow

There is never a time where telling someone to fuck off is not appropriate, turbonerd.

Fuck off.

Because the theft took place at no-snowball-fight-o'-clock.

Shut the heck up! If you EVER talk to him like that again I'll kick your butt you little pipsqueak.

No u

Immunity Cassandra cat.jpg

Please notice that Cassandra is never actually arrested. This is foreplay.

I don't have the picture, but once someone sent a picture of Morty from "Rick & Morty" and they published it

Think we could get away with this?

What was the name of Cassandra's cousin?

Oh, hell, forgot about that guy...

I want to Tiffany Fox.
She looks like a Mrs. Harshwhinney type.

i need this

and explain this

youtube.com/watch?v=_MT9RoTbFoY

The answer, for those of you playing along at home.

>Someday, we're gonna get a comic where Cassandra's on the level and nobody will believe it.

I'd enjoy this, doubly so if it happened to appear on April 1st.

>kids think they figure it out
>check the answer
>"Actually, Cassandra was telling the truth this time! April Fool!"

Solution: Cassandra Cat is a woman. All women are compulsive liars.

That's their reasoning? Seems flimsy. Apply enough pressure and you can make snowballs.

>there wouldn't be that much wax if cassandra had lit the candle a few minutes ago
>not keeping your candles in the oven

I don't get it.

AC is on and dripping

>that time someone sent Terezi in

there's a general sense of ennui in the air, meaning there hasn't been any fun going on there in ages

As a Canadian, I can tell you that's bull... it's all dependent on how much moisture is in the snow. In extremely cold conditions, powdery snow won't stick together no matter how much pressure you put on it. The puzzle solution might seem alien to people who don't live in a cold enough climate, such as coastal Canada and much of the US.

How new are you guys?

All the answers saying this and that are dumb as fuck.

The only 100% sure reason is because her hair isn't messed up at all, and neither is there any visible damage to her dress or shoes (aside from one of them being off her foot but still in Ok condition).

It only just started snowing