Abe Sapien #36 Story Time - The Final Issue

Gustav Strobl vs Abraham Sapien, will Allie fuck up the ending like he did most of the run?

Thanks OP.

I liked it even if I have been confused and a bit lost on what's up with Abe now.

it was good, bit anticlimactic but what mignolaverse story isn't

Hellboy in Hell #10

I dunno, feel like this was kind of a let down. all that build up for a brief, mehly drawn fist fight.

They really dropped the ball on this one.

>written by Scott Allie

there you go

That's it?! We put up iwth Abe not being a part of B.P.R.D. for years for that?! He didn't learn anything! That guy died from getting stabbed! Abe's probably not dead! This whole thing was fucking pointless!

they're just bringing him back to the B.P.R.D. ready for the next arc after hell on earth

>"You...you're an idiot!"

Truly, Abe has finally inherited Hellboy's mantle.

Thanks OP. A bit disappointing,I'd say (the whole Abe Sapien series let me a bit down,though it has its good parts), but in the end I think Abe's story is a paralell to Hellboy's; made to accomplish a fate he doesn't wish, pushed by both friends and foes to somehow fullfil said fate, and in the end having to literally fight the image of what they think those people want him to be. If that paralelism goes on,then I think Abe's death is not too far,and he will find it back in the BPRD headquarters.

Again,thanks for the storytime.

So how about doing Witchfinder next?

Had to go to work but if someone wants to don't let me stop you

What, he couldn't bully one of his victims into ghost writing it for him?

Bump

Well that was fucking anti-climactic after three years of build up.

Thanks for the storytime, but wow, that was a let down.

Probably gonna skip this on my next Mignolaverse reread

Sigh

up

even mignolaversity gave this a 5.5/10 and they're the biggest fanboys there are
allie fucked up

I'm still mad about that, Devon, you dick. Abe is not for bully, goddammit.

I can't believe Strobl died so easily.

Yeah, what a waste. And Abe was one of my favorite things about BRPD and Hellboy. But I just couldn't keep reading this series, it was going nowhere.

So glad he's back though.

I hope Arcudi gets to write Abe again before his run ends

Up for story time.

What's this?

Yeah, it went way too fast for me.

Any news of BPRD? I stopped reading them since they arrived to Manhattan or somesuch to confront Black Flame? I don't even remember anymore.

Witchfinder, anyone?

Hell on Earth is in its final arc