whites are superior

> whites are superior

Asians outperform whiteys. That includes Indians. Only Pakis go under whiteys.

African Black are equal to whites

Irish are superior to British

Gypsies/"Travelers" are still scum

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/education-35958498
gov.uk/government/news/asian-muslims-and-black-people-do-better-in-school-worse-in-work
bbc.com/news/av/education-35957842/white-british-pupils-underperform-in-gcses-report-says
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4073156/Poor-white-children-likely-ethnic-groups-UK-reach-university-damning-report-warns.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mP2mY6Ts58Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJDUHqUhrSg
vice.com/amp/en_us/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Irish results must be fake. Their IQ is low.

>GCSEs
no one cares

Northern schools, which are more white than their southern counterparts, are the poorest funded in the country. England is fucked up, you shouldn't use it as an example for anything.

Money has no effect on school scores

Of course it does. Good teachers aren't willing to work for pennies. The North is more impoverished than the South in general, it's not surprising productivity is low there. It's a post-industrial wasteland. There's a lot of different factors to consider. OP's graphs are very misleading and unhelpful.

>irish travellers
>gypsys

wow they really are subhuman

Fucking gypsies, every time, every country,

>gypsys
>white

>school results and IQ
Ah yes... the true measure of a culture.

>Indos and Chinks beat Brits in their own native tongue

African Blacks outperform British whites at school despite performing poorly in their younger years due to extreme poverty, discrimination and many not speaking English when they arrive in the UK.

webm is from a BBC show that illustrated it perfectly.

muh creativity and Dey cheat

>African Blacks outperform British whites at school
No, they don't.

>Money has no effect on school scores
You people are truly fucked in the head, aren't you?

proofs?

First of all the onus is on him to prove his claim, not the other way round. Second, I can almost guarantee he's thinking of GCSEs, which are meaningless and don't correlate to anything, especially when you have the bar set as low as a C like in the OP. You can choose your subjects and half of it is courswork, it doesn't mean anything.

coursework*

Yes they do. It's a fact.

> 2018 brits
> huwite

>White British pupils 'lag behind ethnic minority peers'

>The Centre Forum says that while ahead at age five, this group slips to 13th place behind those of Chinese, Indian, Asian and black African heritage by the time they sit GCSEs at the age of 16.

bbc.com/news/education-35958498
“Achievements at school not being translated into labour market success is a broken social mobility promise.”

Young people from black and Asian Muslims communities are more likely to be unemployed and face social immobility later in life than working class white boys despite doing better at school,

gov.uk/government/news/asian-muslims-and-black-people-do-better-in-school-worse-in-work

The children of white British parents do worse in their GCSEs than those who speak English as a second language, according to an education think tank.

bbc.com/news/av/education-35957842/white-british-pupils-underperform-in-gcses-report-says

Poor white children are the least likely in the UK to reach university, damning report warns

The findings are from a report by the government's Social Mobility Commission
It showed that British Asians often face prejudice when looking for a job
Discrimination is rife for ethnic minorities despite good academic success

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4073156/Poor-white-children-likely-ethnic-groups-UK-reach-university-damning-report-warns.html

It’s easy to own a business here as a minority.
T. Minority

>linkdumping and a shitty unrelated image
fuck off

Ireland has a low IQ because Ireland's non-retard population becomes diaspora.

From the british students I've seen during high school, yes they do.

Actually, they do

Same here with Caucasians knowing Russian better than Russians themselves.

based on a meme study

The teachers grade the black students more leniently because they don't want to appear racist. There's no way some Africans with the average
IQ of 60 are doing better than whites.

Well, the fact that jews rule the world is enough proof that they are inferior. I mean, what kind of master race would open their borders for muslims and welcome them, right? And even pay them money to outbreed them? lmao

All related Ahmad

KYS

Not a Sup Forumstard but do you know what "brain drain" is?

That's becuase the government give you loans that they don't give to white people

Nah, it's because most of the blacks in the UK live in London, and the rest in other urban areas like Birmingham and Manchester. Inner-city schools receive more funding and bursaries than those in suburban and rural area and therefore better quality teaching.

no, that's only for working class british whites

Pakistani here.I live in a 50% white town and my STEM classes (maths, physics and comp sci) only have around 2-5 whites in them...

The rest are Indian subcontinenters, Africans and a chink.

Kys paki

>Pakistani here.
GTFO

AA the post

What are you gonna do about it? Start an EDL march then get BTFO like you always do?

Fuck off paki

EDL are pro-Kikes. Fuck off, shitskin.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnno :^)

Fuck off paki

Bud bud ding, brother.

Boom!

youtube.com/watch?v=mP2mY6Ts58Q

Luton?

Fuck off paki

Yep :^)

*underfunds inner city schools*
*moves to different school district with highest taxes in the country for better future for the kids*

If whites weren't superior then they wouldn't have to immigrate here from their shitholes

>Asians outperform whiteys
PPPFFFFTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THIS DOOD

I have nothing against good Muslims, but you have to admit a good percentage of Muslims here in Luton do have a problem with extreme adaptations of the religion.

Fuck off paki

Yeah. I don't like them either. Materialistic fucks.

Are you a black Muslim?
What do you gain out of these cherrypicked images?

Want my BBC down your throat?

cocks....

>What do you gain
Respect from the KARA BOGA

What do you gain from baiting pol?

Fuck off paki

Big, fat, shiny (You)'s.

>Americans

desu the amount of butthurt a BBC post provokes among Sup Forumstards is pretty impressive. Makes you wonder if they might have some personal issues with it.

You couldn’t dream of taking on 80s skinheads like my dad when he was young.

It’s literally a meme though, why does it bother people?

Ewww.
What are they gonna do? Fight Poles at a football match? Fuck off.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJDUHqUhrSg
Fuck your paki shit up.

That all you have? A movie scene?
Why don't you post a Britain First, EDL or BNP march? Oh wait, we killed those groups.

Brittish niggers the most annoying species of cunts ive meet.

I cant stand the common brit anymore.

Skinheads are white niggers attacking a civilised Indian gentleman
Kys batty boy

Fuck knows. There really is a huge insecurity among white men against black men though. They provoke a completely different reaction than any other race does.

>killed these groups
They still exist.

Yeah. So does the KKK.

> There really is a huge insecurity among white men against black men
Obviously not as I am white and don’t feel insecure around black men.

Are you a geniune brittish nigger?

Why the fuck are you lads so bloody annoying? Ive had better conversations Africans. You are the most entitled non belonging group in Europe. Even the fucking gypsies are better company.

Based Paki-poster.

>I
You are not everyone. You cannot browse Sup Forums and not tell me there is something going on.
Yeah in hiding

If he’s from Luton chances are he’s a paki.

I'm not African. But Pakistanis, like Turks, are BLACK!

Most white men aren’t the users on Sup Forums, most white normies and chads wouldn’t even know what Sup Forums is

>basing opinions off Sup Forums

Sup Forums isn't every frustrated white man out there though.

Never really talked to the pakis. They usualy get sendt back home to study in some shit tier school where punching is the norm.

It disqualifies them for a security clearance. Hence why we never hire pakis. Yet we tried a couple of brittish niggers straight from uni. Couldn't stand them, let alone hire them.

>You are not everyone
Neither are the people on Sup Forums, you can’t base your entire perception of white men off what the nerds on Sup Forums say.

Muslims literally cannot compete with black men tbf

vice.com/amp/en_us/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

Something has gone awry in Anglo genetics

why do pakis pretend to be black and that they have big cocks
theyre basically indian, and that comes with crippling autism and a tiny willy

We're BLACK, retarded wh*Toid.

how the fuck did you know about the desi autism
does it show, is it obvious to people?

how the fuck did you know about the desi autism
does it show, is it obvious to people?

See

it proves well that Anglos have no other skills than speaking English.