Story time

Time to read the last chapter of Hyperion. #6

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/ybe8y3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oddly enough this is not a Civil War tie in.

Good thing she came back for round two

wow the armor looks ATROCIOUS with this art. faces are okay.

Hows the title been? I haven't seen much discussion about it.

We going full man of murder now.
pretty good actually

I expected him to be thrown into sun

So ends hyperion

That would make him gone for good. This way they can always bring him back if they ever want to.

He isn't the Sentry.

Wait, I thought Stark was broke. Again.

Space is a lot rougher.

Thank you for saving puppers, Iron Man.

It really was a good book, even if it's nothing like what you'd expect for a Hyperion title.

And I've liked Hyperion since the Squadron Supreme original mini.

It's a shame it's being cancelled, but it was still a good series, worth reading.

In the words of Bendis, broke for Tony is still a lot richer than most people.

Bump
Really sad that this series is ending

So both this and Nighthawk got canned. How much longer till Squadron Supreme joins them?

I miss Thor and Hyperion being bro-dads in the Savage Land to be honest. This Hyperion...meh. Thundra being a doe-eyed female in heat and following him like a puppy is also...meh.

Why are people surprised that an obvious mini-series ended?

>Cuck Wendig's comic is finally cancelled
Thank fucking christ.
>clinks my glass of blue milk against your's

"You're getting cancelled anyways, we might as well throw you a bone and not make you have to do a tie-in issue."

Who the fuck wrote this shit?

Killing a man is nothing next to the genocide you did, you fucking hypocrite.

>WE ARE WAR BOYS!

Is the implication there he had his costume on under the jeans and t-shirt? heh

Chuck 'the cuck' Wendig.
Guy who is fucking up the star wars universe

Yes, and I can't help but wonder how he tucked the cape in there.

Holy Shit. DC IS monopolizing all the good artist and writers if this is the best Marvel can get.

Boy, I sure hope all those civilians we saw in the motel in the first pages evacuated the structure and were already far enough from that!

every time the sun hits him he burns to death and when in the shade of the earth he freezes to death. Its beautiful

Either one planet or two universes were going to explode. Namor can't be blamed for picking the set of options that causes the least amount of damage, and picking the option that doesn't blow up his own planet from that set of options. There were only bad options and they chose the most rational one, as gruesome it may be.

Yes. And killing one man is still better than killing an entire planet. Stark and his sorry hypocrititcal ass can suck a million cocks.

Okay. I like it, non-Superbro is fun.

wow that sucked

Was there any anti-gun propaganda?

>03/16- Hyperion #1 - 31,679
>04/16 Hyperion #2 - 16,178 (-48.9%)
>05/16 Hyperion #3 - 13,204 (-19.4%)
>06/16 Hyperion #4 - 10,689 (-19.0%)
> HYPERION #5 (MAR) - 9,893
rip

Thanks for the storytime OP

If everyone enjoyed this mini feel free add him a check

poal.me/ybe8y3

I really hate they way writers do Tony's dialogue. It's like no one is trying to write Tony but write RDJ.

Also, this is a dumb arguement. Namur has continously attack the surface world, killing hundreds of thousands just because he feels slighted. He's also activity worked with known bad guys to bring about distruction. Fuck Namor.

Did that bullet affect him? If not then why did he feign being hurt.

It kinda hurt him. His heart is still kinda fucked up after a worm man got all inside his body. So I don't think he was faking but he's still Superman levels of strong.

He sounds more like spidey than tony

Christ, Hyperion is a fucking psychopath.

B-U-M-P

Agreed. Namor's crimes have been briefly addressed, but never paid for.

How does Stark know the magic weakness? Hyperion just found out about it, and I doubt shared it with him.

Also my god they are trying to write IM as Spider-Man but are failing. He just comes off as cringey.

How did Hyperion go from bro tier to murder tier that fast? I don't mind him taking a life if need be, but obliterating everyone like that..... Jesus.

>tfw you finally get it

The avengers have had to deal with a lot of Hyperions in their time.

What a damn shame, I liked this book.

This power of being able to grow back from a molecule is pretty bad. If hyperion flies him into the sun, what's he gonna do? he can't get back on his own. Is he gonna grow back from a hair left back on earth or what? This is stupid.

>suit made of metal
>the faceplate shatters

Hyperion killed tons of Atlanteans when he took out Namor.

Namor saved two universes.

Namor is morally superior in every way. He doesn't even pretend that what he did wasn't shitty - he just accepts that there was no other correct course of action.

That's fucked up. This version of Hyperion was fun. Fuck, he was fun despite being brought back by Hackman. And they fucked him up.

its some kind ceramic bullshit scifi metal.

Is Squadron Supreme cancelled too or will we get to see based Hyperion there from now on?

It's still going, it was just in the november solicitations and didn't allude to the series or the arc ending.

When did he kill Namor?

Squadron supreme chapter 1

Whoa.
Was it because of the whole blowing up multiverses thing with Thanos?

half that and half the whole always starting shit with the surface world thing.

Huh, I hope Godneto kills him one day.
Praise Magnus.

>Marc
>Hyperion
>Big guy

It's doing quite bad via Diamond but it's likely that Robinson's been promised that the book would avoid early cancellation so he could tie up that ayylmaos plot thread he started doing in Invaders

>How did Hyperion go from bro tier to murder tier that fast?
The Squadron Supreme are a bad influence.

>I'm not a lady
Doll confirmed trap

What would superheros do without space?

How fitting that the series which started with Hyperion being a trucker ends on the same day as my dream of a career in trucking.

>>You have a murder to answer for, Marc

>Murder
>Answer
>Marvel Universe
>Iron man

My sides

Yeah, he should be glad he isn't getting merc'd too.

Since when can Hyperion do that?

Fly? Because I'm pretty sure all he did was hit the ground really hard to do that. Just like a meteor.

Why not just throw him into the sun instead?

Supreme Power Hyperion did that.