Mr. Bruce Wayne, a tired ancient who on this particular Hallowe'en evening will leave the Earth

Mr. Bruce Wayne, a tired ancient who on this particular Hallowe'en evening will leave the Earth.

But before departing, he has some things to do, some services to perform, some debts to pay—and some justice to mete out. This is Gotham City, Hallowe'en time. It is also the Twilight Zone.

Consider Jor-El. Scientist and family man. His recent research has led to shocking and unbelievable conclusions.

Watch now, his final, frantic preparations as he tries to save his infant son from their doomed world. Out there, in the vastness of space, in the void that is sky, out there is young Kal-El's salvation, or damnation... in the Twilight Zone.

Witness Peter Parker, a brilliant, but lonely, student. A bookish little boy whose passion is science, but who is conspired against by a school of bullies and a world full of tongue-cluckers and the unrelenting worries of an elderly aunt and uncle.

But in just a moment, Mr. Parker will enter a world without bullies or uncles or clocks or anything else. He'll have a world all to himself...without anyone.

The time is the day after tomorrow. The place: a far corner of the universe. The cast of characters: a family of four lost amongst the stars, a family sharing the common urgency of all who are lost - they're looking for home.

And fate, a laughing fate, a practical jokester with a smile that stretched across the stars, saw to it that they got their wish, with just one reservation: the wish came true, but only in the Twilight Zone.

Good thread OP

These are indeed brettygood.

I'm loving this
BUMP

Too early for such a gud thread, OP. Sorry if it gets necro'd into pg 10 and beyond.

Bumped

Bumping because this is good and enduring else is shit.

I just want you to know that this are really well written and you captured the voice and tone perfectly OP.

Actually seeing something clever again on Sup Forums is brightening my day.

These are great, OP. Thank you.

Thanks guys. I was going to do more, but had something come up rather unexpectedly.

Do one about Bendis

It's okay
Please make another thread later when you're free

10/10 someone cap them.

Literally the only worthy thread on Sup Forums at this moment. Somebody with better capabilities than me cap this.

I really love this one.

Mr. Rey LaBeau.

Not just in love, but madly, passionately, illogically, miserably, all-consumingly in love, with a young woman named Rogue who has a vague recollection of his face and even less than a passing interest.

In a moment you'll see a switch, because Mr. Remy LaBeau, the young gentleman so much in love, will take a short but very meaningful journey into the Twilight Zone.

In this corner of the universe, a prizefighter named Battlin' Jack Murdock, one hundred eighty-three pounds and an hour and a half away from a comeback at St. Nick's Arena.

Mr.Murdock, who by the standards of his profession is an aging, over-the-hill relic of what was, and who now sees a reflection of a man who has left too many pieces of his youth in too many stadiums for too many years before too many screaming people.

Mr. Murdock, who might do well to look for some gentle magic in the hard-surfaced glass that stares back at him.

This is the face of Lex Luthor, a year ago a bald, nameless worker of the dirt who plodded behind a mule, furrowing someone else's land.

And he looked up at a hot sun and he pledged the impossible. He made a vow that he would lead an avenging army against the tyranny that put the ache in his back and the anguish in his eyes, and now one year later the dream of the impossible has become a fact.

In just a moment we will look deep into this mirror and see the aftermath of a rebellion...in the Twilight Zone.

You're watching a ventriloquist named Arnold Wesker, a voice thrower par excellence.

His alter ego, sitting atop his lap, is a brash stick of kindling with the sobriquet 'Scarface'.

In a moment, Mr. Wesker and his knotty-pine partner will be booked in one of the out-of-the-way bistros, that small, dark, intimate place known as the Twilight Zone.

Some one-hundred-odd years ago, a motley collection of tough mustaches galloped across the West and left behind a raft of legends and legerdemains.

And it seems a reasonable conjecture that if there are any television sets up in cowboy heaven, and any one of these rough-and-woolly nail-eaters could see with what careless abandon their names and exploits are being bandied about, they're very likely turning over in their graves - or worse, getting out of them.

Which gives you a clue as to the proceedings that'll begin in just a moment, when one Mr. Basil Karlo, a three-thousand-buck-a-week phony-baloney star of Jonah Hex, discovers that this week's episode is being shot on location - and that location is The Twilight Zone.

user, if I were a female I'd want to have your baby's. I loved Twilight Zone, and this just makes life even better.

Bump

All this thread is missing is the ending to each of these episodes, which are

>they were dead the whole time
>the object they got killed them
>it was aliens
>they were a secret robot
>it was a ghost

I say this as someone who loves Twilight Zone.

Also an allusion to a social issue or a historic/emotional state of mankind.

Oh of course, can't forget those.

I started watching the first season a few months ago, and it's amazing how the show had the magic formula down from the very beginning. The direction was a little weaker, the sets a little cheaper, but Serling's writing came through from the damn pilot. It had all the right pieces and put them all together.

Bump