Could somebody please explain this to me? I watched the show when it aired, but I forget some of the details

Could somebody please explain this to me? I watched the show when it aired, but I forget some of the details.

>this was 4 years ago

frog_in_sandstorm.jpg

I want to know too

Literally cannot remember this scene 2bh

what was POTY last year?

I dont get this.

Somebody put a gun in Mr White's trunk. It's from the Show "Breaking Bad".

i dont get it

Yes I know the gun was in the trunk but why does it have so many replies

samefagged into oblivion

It's right after Walt's trunk-gun mows down the neo-nazi's. Only Walt, Jesse and Todd are left after previously mentioned mowing. Todd looks up at Walt and start's to say "Mr. White?" before Jesse chokes him to death. The joke is that Todd is autistic as well as oblivious, so wouldn't have put it together that Walt purposefully decided to gun down his Uncle and his men.

I watched Breaking Bad 3 times, and I have no idea where this is from

I'd probably have to watch those episodes again. Did it expose a plothole? Just speculation.

Half the people here probably weren't even on Sup Forums in 2013, you're not going to get an answer OP

HI

Based user, I remember this. The O-OP pic from a different episode didnt help. Smells like it was a massive samefag thread.

This was my first thought, but that's not even close to funny enough to justify the number of replies.

Oh okay, that is pretty damn funny

yeah how the fuck did people not realize this

oh, thats terrible

It's funny in the context of weekly Todd threads where they meme his character into oblivion for two straight months.

>neo-nazi's
Bravo Vince

Oh, it wasn't just funny. It was fucking hilarious.

It was while morons were forcing a ton of shitty maymays built around purposefully misunderstanding literally every scene in breaking bad.

So someone correctly interpreting a scene was pretty huge.