Is the death penalty "cruel and unusual punishment" for forcible rape of a child under 12 years of age?

Is the death penalty "cruel and unusual punishment" for forcible rape of a child under 12 years of age?

Yes

Its 2016 you barbarian. Only hick states like Texas still use the death penalty.

>execution
>for anything but murder and treason
No

fpbp
only if it's 100% proven though
like destroyed holes with lots of dna

No. Death penalty is a good thing, should be used more often.

Yes, why would you execute a child under 12 years of age for getting raped? The child didn't ask for it.

Yes. The state is not the one that should murder someone out of spite and dictate justice.

The death penalty is only justifiable for criminals that took a life.

There is nothing wrong with raping kids so there should be no punishment at all

Yes that is far too severe. It's amazing how many idiots think otherwise. Most of society even...

fpbp

rape, murder, and treason should always be worthy of death

But the post you quoted approvingly contradicts your position.

Reminder that only two shitholes don't endorse the UN resolution against child executions: The Democratic People's Republic of Korea and the United States of America.

I don't think so. However, your average libtard jerkoff does, and the Supreme Court consists of 50% libtard jerkoffs, so yes, it is, officially.

churka

>UN resolution
The UN is a fucking joke.

>There is nothing wrong with raping kids
Yes, there's the same thing wrong with it that's wrong with raping any cunt: you're fucking a bitch who isn't yours to fuck.
What about tenderly loving little girls? That's all I want.

The UN can suck a dick

>he endorses the death penalty for petty crime

lmao

Hey if she's animated go for it.
*Couphs* *Couphs*
>I mean it

>Raping kids is petty crime
Hello Ahmed.

no

>there are people in my country who unironically think that raping kids is bad
Maybe you should go to Canada or something, cuck
>there's the same thing wrong with it that's wrong with raping any cunt
There is nothing wrong with raping any cunt

h...how was it?

Hello krokodil :^)

Well, I realize that it seems petty for you Deutsch snackbars, but it's pretty atrocious to non-majority Muslim nations.

I have children, you came near one of mine I would kill you. I know most others would as well, freak. Move to Saudi Arabia if you like to do that.

>h...how was it?

It was a Chinese child, so an hour later he felt the urge to rape gain.

that sounds fair to me.

LOW TEST
O
W

T
E
S
T

The punishment should fit the crime, so they should be raped by someone, preferably a huge black guy

>There is nothing wrong with raping any cunt
Do you also think there's nothing wrong with robbery? Because that's what you're saying?

Please , define ""Child"", if it was a female and it was already with periods...I do not see the crime

personally i think if you're gonna have the death penalty then you should only use it when there's been a murder

they should be raped by their grandparents

>I have children
I too but in other definition of the word
>Do you also think there's nothing wrong with robbery?
Yes
The weak should fear the strong

>Chino-chan in police uniform
ちんこ=ダイアモンド。 Oh the unspeakable things I would do to her.

>Is the death penalty "cruel and unusual punishment" for forcible rape of a child under 12 years of age?
No, but lifelong imprisonment seems reasonable. Rape is never acceptable, and preying on the weakest of society should be punished accordingly.
That being said, I do think I should be allowed to date a cute girl like Chino-chan.

>I have children

Are they cute?

>preying on the weakest of society

But according to Sup Forums, white males are the weakest of society, apparently they are being genocided by SJWs and Jews.

Considering that when the Constitution was written, all felonies were punishable by death, no.

>Rape is never acceptable
I thought it is acceptable when muslims do it

ITT: unromantic people

>mfw

Death penalthy should be used if society doesn't see a benefit in reintegrating the criminal into society.
Why shoud my tax money be spend to feed and house criminal subhumans when we got tons of poor lawabiding citicens.
Every criminal scum that get's a prison sentence longer than a decade should rather be executed than being housed in a human zoo like a monkey.

>Please , define ""Child"", if it was a female and it was already with periods...I do not see the crime
The question specifically refers to children under 12 years of age. The average age of menarche is about 12.5 years in the United States.

Doubt.jpg

When you get caught enjoy prison I am sure.

Why?

>Why?

You should totally post pics and let Sup Forums be the judge of their cuteness.

I'm not an idiot.

>the UN resolution against child executions
What is it?

>I'm not an idiot.

Then how did you get stuck in Russia?

They're that ugly?

>Yes
Oh, so, you're just generally a fucking retard.
You can't just take another man's stuff, it's his stuff.
>Why?
Because if you have a qt daughter you should post pics.
How old is she? Does she do sports?

Born here of course. How did you get stuck in Germany?

No, they are fine, but if you think I am retarded enough to ever post pictures of my children on Sup Forums you make a mistake.

Fuck off.

>I'm not an idiot
>unironically says shit about killing me for being a pedo
>in response to shitpost
>on japanese whale hunting forum
Sure thing you're not an idiot

>he's ashamed of his ugly kids

lmao

Is this a joke? No, gas those maggots. They're subhuman. Make them feel a lot of pain while you're at it.

Less cruel than the sex offender registry.

>Fuck off
Rude, he just wanted to know more about your qt daughter

>unironically says shit about killing me for being a pedo
Ok, but what is wrong with saying this?

They are not ugly.

It's fine if your daughter's an uggo, you can't help it. You don't gotta get so defensive.
>if you think I am retarded enough to ever post pictures of my children on Sup Forums
What's the worst that could happen?

Taking shitposts seriosly is wrong

there will always be new pedos. maybe one of your precious children will become one some day. you can't kill them all.

>They are not ugly.
If she's not an uggo why won't you post pics?
How many daughters do you have running around? How old are they?

>Because if you have a qt daughter
Or a qt son.
>It's fine if your daughter's
Or son's.
>How many daughters
Or sons.

How do I know what is shitpost and what is not?

>What's the worst that could happen?
>why won't you post pics?
It is just wrong, I don't do that. I know what sort of people many are on here after all and it is obvious what sort of person you are.

Well OP's question is about offenders, not one with just the motive.

>it is obvious what sort of person you are.

Wow, sexual profile much? You make me sick.

>"They are not ugly."
>Being this desperate.
Sure Sergey, whatever you say.

>m-my daughter is not ugly, I swear! I'm just too scared of you evil hackers stealing her pics!!1
Uh-huh

>Germans

Fuck off, ya fucking faggot.
>It is just wrong
Sharing is caring, friendo.
>I know what sort of people many are on here after all and it is obvious what sort of person you are
So? What's that matter?

Great, the vodkanigger has become sentient and can now correctly identify flags.

Just wait till he develops opposable thumbs.

>Fuck off, ya fucking faggot.

Pretty sure you're the faggot here, faggot. Enjoy your faggotry.

>Russians with ugly daughters

>So? What's that matter?
So it is disgusting.

>German with no daughters
And no they are not ugly.

It shows there is something wrong with your people.

>not wanting to remove criminals from society, thereby improving it PERMANENTLY

Sure smells like liberal scum in here. The death penalty should be mandatory for way less than raping a child.

>they are not ugly
Prove it

Maybe he doesn't want disgusting """German""" mudslimes imported by Merkel to masturbate to his children.

>It shows there is something wrong with your people.

Germany is literally an enlightened, peaceful country that is met with nothing but respect and admiration from other nations.

Sorry, Ivan, you're pretty alone with your opinion there. And sorry about your ugly children.

>live in a country being overrun by muslims while your population is in a death spiral
>"haha white genocide is a conspiracy theory"

I had no idea german cucks came on Sup Forums

Imported mudslimes indeed. Triggered? :^)

>So it is disgusting.
No, it isn't. If I had a qt daughter I'd post pics. So either yours is an uggo or you don't have one.
>And no they are not ugly.
You probably don't even have any daughters.

Go back to shitposting about your stupid election, Jamal, we're trying to have a serious conversation here.

>is literally an enlightened, peaceful country
Proofs?

Prove you are not a pedophile by going to your local police and letting them search through your computer files.

>If I had a qt daughter I'd post pics.
You are a pedo though.

>You probably don't even have any daughters
I have 2.

>You probably don't even have any daughters.
Or sons.

What if the child does ask for it. She's grinding her virgin pussy against your rock hard dick,and she says "Please fuck me"

What then?

>Proofs?

Like, any history book ever? Read a book for a change instead of producing ugly children.

German history proves the opposite.

>What then?

Pretty sure that's incitement and should be met with the harshest sentences possible.

>has ugly daughters
>tries to hide it by accusing random people of being pedos
Russians make me sick.

>I have 2.
I don't believe you. You're lying unless you post pics of these supposed qts.
How old are they?
>What then?
It's still rape because she's not yours to fuck. She belongs to her father until he gives her to her husband.

>German history proves the opposite.

lmao source?

Pedos please kill yourselves.

Everything from 600AD until 1945 should cover it.

>hate your ex husband
>coach your daughter to say he raped her
>he gets put down
>she recants later when she realizes what happened
>oh oopsie looks like he's dead ;^)
Truely brilliand system!

It is not.

Unless you are a rapefugee. Then it's just cultural diversity and you should be released back to your imam and lectured.

this thread is full of retards who think death is the worst thing that can happen to someone

Yeah, not like there's anything like burden of proof and everyone will just get convicted on a single testimony.

The death penalty needs to start with you.

Children are to be kept and treated like property until they "learn", they have no rights and can not learn anything, adults only learned what useful things they know once they hit 18-20 and the years before that they were ignorant and stupid, and no amount of teaching and knowledge can or will change that.

What's worse than death to you?

>this thread is full of retards who think death is the worst thing that can happen to someone

It's not. This thread has established that the worst thing that can happen to someone is to be Russian and have ugly daughters.

Change up. What if the victim is a little boy?