ALEXANDER G. JAHANS TO RACISTS-"You'd better unsubscribe!"

Mullah Al Ikhsander Gurdah'an Jahans darkly hints that he wants to do a terrorist attack on rightwingers. This is like a cultural marxist fatwah justifying the use of violence against non-believers (i.e. Whites who aren't total cucks). Because, as we all know, the only group of people worth fighting against is racist White people, it's his calling in life to fight the UKIPian menace.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1_l8mL9x08

How soon before he snaps and kills a random BNP supporter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RoLrqZoO-i4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdTuqf-GF0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obligatory!

youtube.com/watch?v=RoLrqZoO-i4

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdTuqf-GF0M

Piss off Alexander. I tried to be nice because you're handicapped but your constant self shilling is extremely annoying

Post Alexander Jahans.

He's controlled opposition from the right wing.

What a total faggot

His videos are easily editable to make him sound like a massive racist.

>two faucets
why?

He's becoming a real meme

>2016.
>Not having two taps.
Typical colonial filth.

Someone needs to edit gordo into this gif.

I met an American was laughing about this a few months ago. Like how the UK is so behind by having two. Did I miss some big revolution in water recepticles? Honestly what's the big deal with having hot and cold in one tap? I thought it was just a design choice.

>GET RID OF THE FUCKIN GUNS

will he redpill himself after getting the shots?

how do you then get water that is not too hot or too cold?

IT'S NOT WORTH IT

EEETS NOT WORF IT

PEOPLE ARE DYING

DOGS ARE KILLINWG PEOPOW

PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED

oh, you guys are esoteric jahanists as well?

YOU JUST
KNOW

I GROW STRONGER

>mfw subed to this goy and Im racist as fuck

>feast

Bloody hell I'm almost throwing up thinking about what's the mess on his shirt

Tfw I'm in a group on facebook with this goy.
Tfw try to stick up for him about something because lets face it, kids a touch loose in the head.
Tfw he ree's at me for supporting him against regressives trying to cannibalise him

Fuck it, post jahans.

/spoiler/ Richard? /spoiler/

he has less body hair than some women

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Something about this guy really creeps me out.

Who wants a storytime?

if he bites you

you turn into what he is

The worst part abut Jahans is that he is *actually* an idiot. He's the most brilliant example of leftist Dunning-Kruger trap going. He's also just wussed out of talking to MWoes and justified his cowardice as moral virtue.

He is actively and aggressively ignorant because he believes that ignorance is a form of morality.

Hey, I posted this thread yesterday! :c

I was in that thread. Dont feel bad bong.

NOT
WURF
IT

Me too, have a rare

Oh shit, thanks!

I honestly feel bad for him. He has no chance at all.

Zero test and his family dident care about him.

Pretty shit card to be dealt.

suave jahans as a bonus

he doesnt look so fucked up in this one

He's really gonna burn out at some point, it's like he's on a train without any brakes.

Have a Alexander hug

damn girl where you get all dat?

Fuck that.

Do not give up on him. He needs to join us, I really feel like we can red pill him. I don't know why but I do. It's like he was created for us to redpill.

Honestly if he just shaved and dieted (diet meaning cut out sugar, actually quite easy) he'd still be fat but he wouldn't look like swamp thing. We have to help him. His politics can be dealt with later.

Who else /feelsbadforlolcows/ here after what we did to Chris-Chan?

>I really feel like we can red pill him. I don't know why but I do. It's like he was created for us to redpill.

A lot of us feel that way.

Can we redpill him lads?

now thats wurf it

I've had so many conversations with him, believe me, he can't be saved.

Can't some femanon pretend to be interested and get him to fix his appearance? I'd do it but I doubt he's actually "bi" or what his standards are

He's has portrait the right as the bullies from his past, and he has portrait the left as the bullied.

how much of his world view does he base off of doctor who?
i know his rejection of racism is entirely because of 1 episode

Oh ho ho boy, if you go back through his videos you'll find one with discarded tissues and lube, that was right after a "lassie" (she had a dick) in a thread gave him a little attention, he literally said in the thread that he couldn't believe the lady was talking to him and how he had to take care of something, THEN, he recorded the video without even bothering to clean up.

Some will think it's a joke, but I know the awful truth.

Honestly quite a fair bit, but politically he flip flops like no tomorrow.

>Can't some femanon pretend to be interested and get him to fix his appearance?

Bro, this is exactly the same shit that happened to Chrischan. Femanons are fucking nuts and will fuck him up more. Better off just ordering him a 10/10 Slavic mail order wife.

Jesus Christ. What a fat, useless piece of shit.

>implying they were actually women
BlueSpike is the hero of legends for 13 year old boys.

I want to hold one of his tits in my mouth

i honestly feel like he is going to commit sudoku soon. i'll miss him when he's gone. his videos always make me smile and he honestly seems like a nice kid, he's just stupid

He seems to think the Doctor is a real person. He talks about how he is inspirational, without a sense of irony. I think he elects to ignore that he is written by people.

were you the goy in some writing class with him?

Honestly I want to help the guy but I don't think he's going to get any better, plus his social interaction is in a safe space security bubble online.

someone start a watch2ghter with his greatest hits

Wasn't he going to have a debate on Millennial Woes' channel today?

He cannot fathom that you have good intentions. he is absolutely convinced that all right wingers are evil, despite saying otherwise.

Oh shit guys, Alex declared war on us. What the fuck do we do now?

Yes but He believes he is evil. Watch the video.

Delete your post.

G-Get out of here, Bart.

The worst part is every time he seems to be coming around the hyper lefties jump on him and start giving x, y and z shit about how all "right wangers r ebil"

Can't say that I've experienced such........proximity

Why would he shave like this?

I need music for this. What do you suggest?

do you realise how juvenile this is? to actually sit and waste moments of your life day after day saving images of this clown. watching more than 30 seconds of his videos. talking about him in threads like these?

where the fuck is your life headed if this is what you do in your down time?

i just don't understand it, and that's just fine with me.

good track

whats up alex

can i get a personal pic of those sloppy D's?

Iskandr. The Arabic form of Alexander -- they have one, because of Megas -- is Iskandr.

I think it would be easier to turn him to radical Islam than to redpill him though they're slightly similar you could frame Islam as adversarial to the conservative (at least it works with liberals somehow in the real world)

tfw i have no life and he probably talks to more people than i do

He can't keep gettin' away with it!

he seems to not react well to being portrayed as rightwing, what do you think he would do if someone wrote a fashy dr who fanfic

Per day he averages about 4-5 posts in groups ranging from 200 - 2000 people on facebook

Though I heard his or (its) name mentioned here, who is that person?

Do it faggot, you'd see his youtube reaction but I'd see the facebook real reaction.

You can use both knobs at the same time.

Someone post his (alleged) sister

i really only talk to (((people))) here because i get banned from everywhere else

He looks like a girl on this one. Pretty and comfy one

i doubt he'd be able to comprehend alex jones' existence

Stop giving this dumb faggot attention

if it makes you feel any better, those groups are just splinter groups of a larger community. It's all the same people.

WE CAN SAVE HIM

He's the avatar of the Eternal Anglo.

Post screencaps

Sup Forums BTFO

White people have the blue shell in Mario Kart, fuck them!

Liberals are starting to become white supremacists

I can't yet, I already posted something which could expose me, I know for a fact he's in this thread right now, he always comes in. You will have to wait user for his next post I see, muh deep cover.

Do those tits lactate?

Who here /Esoteric Jahanist/ level 14.88?