”Sorry, I prefer tea over coffee”

>”Sorry, I prefer tea over coffee”

Why do you faggot's not know how to make a cup of tea. I had to fucking teach some Southerner because he only understood a coffee machine.

it's only bugman if our countrymen say that
euros get a free pass since they're not talking about pre-bottled shit

>people in america like to drink coffee
>no tea
>know how to make coffee
>don't know how to make tea
Imagine my surprise...
British education smhtbhfam

>Know how to make coffee.

Genius, putting a insta-cup in your coffee machine does not mean shit.

You free later tonight?

I enjoy tea and I don't drink bottled tea, only tea imported from China. I like tieguanyins mostly.

>sweet tea, that's disgusting!

Nah, espresso machines are on the rise, user. With light roasted beans that make Italians and Germans run screaming for burnt-ass Starbucks because balanced Colombian beans are too pedestrian or something.

Sadly, the loose leaf tea people stateside are even more insufferable.

>grog maek fire by rubbing stick tugedah
>uddah caveman yuze gas contrapshon to create fire, he no make da real fire

You retards are the ones who buy fucking teabags, leave it steeping for 10 minutes then dump a fuckton of milk and sugar in to cover up the raw sewage taste

Sorry, I only prefer soy

>he doesn’t exclusively drink water

It's more like
>I can't function without coffee
The amount of coffee I see at uni, soyboys always carry a cup.

Tea is an art and not easy to master. Most people don't have a machine that can make water to a specific temperature and need some tricks to take simmering water down to the proper temperature for the leaf. Sourcing proper teas is also not easy, as anything from a grocery store, loose leaf or teabag, will be shit quality here.

>loose leaf tea people stateside are even more insufferable.
lol this guy

Tea is for faggots

I like my green tea mixed with soymilk.

*open mouth grins at you*

That's okay. We have both.

>an American is microwaving a mug of hot water, dropping the teabag in it then pouring the milk and letting it brew RIGHT NOW

>I own a kettle

>an australian is chuckling with a soylent grin on his face as ol’d mum’s tea kettle whistles
>”crikey! It’s almost time to finish knitting me beanie hat!” he thought

stap :’(

That meme only applies to coffee addicts who need caffeine to wake up. The cycle of lack of sleep and using coffee as a crutch causes premature aging, horrible skin quality, receding hairline, gyno, etc. Antioxidants in green tea have the opposite effect, as they bind to free radicals before they can cause premature aging. Tea has much less caffeine. It improves focus and health, and even increases your metabolism. Tea is the drink of true gentlemen, and it's diversity of oxidation levels and flavors from the different regions and varieties, and as the tea develops across different infusions. Tea is a hobby, coffee is a stimulant for babies who don't know how to go to sleep early.

even third world countrys don't have soft cock 100 volt power sockets

Real men drink tea with lemon and metal spoon))

coffee is shit, tea is a man's drink

Coffee is for bent little gimps

>2018
>drinking the caffeinated jew
Just drink water