What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the orville? I know some of you guys hate mcfarland...

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the orville? I know some of you guys hate mcfarland, but the trailers seem pretty funny.

I dont want it to fail like most of his shit.

I'm going to watch it for Norm

Inb4 "it looks better than Discovery/at least Seth actually cares about Star Trek"
Just because Discovery looks shitty doesn't mean this is going to be good at all

imagine how many jew cocks have been up Seth's ass

Expecting it to be pretty comfy.

>but the trailers seem pretty funny.
When? What joke did you laugh at?

This is way worse than STD. STD will just be boring. This will be as painful to watch as TBBT.

His face looks like he is wearing a prosthetic.

It doesn't, but here's the thing:

>If it's good:
>It's good! You've got a good show! Good for you!

>If it's bad:
>You get to laugh at how bad it is and probably shitpost about it on Sup Forums, without also being weighed down by the thoughts of how you'll never re-capture the feeling of watching a good Star Trek series again, like you did when you were young, eventually even questioning if Star Trek was ever that good, or maybe you're just making yourself think that, because it was quite simply what set the bar for you when you didn't know any better.

Worst thing that can happen with Orville is that it will be entirely forgettable.

when the bad guy showed up on the monitor and he wasn't standing in the middle.

What's funny about that?

it's hard to explain comedy

>trailers seem pretty funny
grow a brain moran

I'm going to complain about not getting more Other Space until this shit is canceled

Fuck your fat Jew

Its because the entire show is going to be retarded reddit humor for fucking airheads.

How did this show not become popular? I really liked her as WW

Because it never got picked up. If Arrow came out before instead of after it would have made it.

I was a fan of "We need no longer fear the banana." It was silly, but I chuckled.

Trailer for ted was shitty but it was pretty funny. hopefully this will be the same

Im not saying it looks especially "funny" however, Like many have noticed and may seem to be a cliche at this point, it does seem to, in appearance, be more like Trek than Discovery.

Weird, I thought I saw an episode. Guess not

The pilot is readily available to pirate