How do you feel about actor and comedian Henry Zebrowski?

How do you feel about actor and comedian Henry Zebrowski?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUgW2QBzWtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cuck
Gets stuck up by niggers
SJW
NAISLY NERD
Cant stand his opinions hate his gay lover .
His shows ok i just like satan
If he was on fire i wouldnt piss it out

He should go on the Joe Rogan podcast. LPotL sucks now 2bh tho

Are you okay, user?

Quite well ,thanks for asking. How about yourself

I discovered Last Podcast on the Left a month ago. Been making my way through the backlog. On episode 253 right now.

If he's the guy that does Detective Popcorn and the Asian voice then he's pretty funny.

Yeah but listen to the old eps. The newer stuff is Wikipedia and politics . this show has ran its course

I already listened to everything pre-253.

My gf has a big crush on him and loves LPotL.

wat do?

Opinion?

I have no idea who this guy is but he looks like a cuck, and I would guarantee he is.

Whoever that is he should be informed that redheaded males aren't allowed to grow facial hair.

Just like every comedian on the face of the earth, His comedy was ruined by politics and Trump.

his character on Your Pretty Face Is Going to Hell is pretty funny

perfect-THE face of 2017 nu male cuck-get me his agent NAO!

This.

That show is fantastic.

What am I missing that makes him a cuck?

He seems to be pretty chill on the last podcast. Nothing is really off limits when hes joking.

>tfw I just finished listening to 9/11 part 2

Fucking Dick Cheney.

hey
are you doing it the GARY way?

>He seems to be pretty chill on the last podcast. Nothing is really off limits when hes joking.

>tfw I just finished listening to 9/11 part 2

ahh, you were on the older episodes, which were fantastic. The 2016 election broke Henry and turned him into a leftist cuck.

>5 parts on Oklahoma City

Jesus Christ seriously?

I DON'T KNOW, WHICH WAY UP OR DOWN IS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=oUgW2QBzWtI

Henry and Marcus like to pretend they are into chaos magick and then a Chaos magician runs for president and wins and they turn into sniveling earnest crybabies. It's a shame. Henry has definitely turned into a wuss lately. The entire Oklahoma City Bombing episodes were such blatant pandering to leftists and faux crying about "white people".

Extremely talented but LPOTL hasn't been good in months

It really feels like the research they do is nowhere near as good as it used to be, and they're focusing on terrible subjects instead of unsolved murders/ serial killers which they should focus on.

Casefile true Crime is the utmost patrician crime podcast

>and they're focusing on terrible subjects instead of unsolved murders/ serial killers which they should focus on.

I always enjoyed their ayyy lmao episodes more.

Henry is fucking hilarious on Last Podcast. Well he was when casual racism was still funny in the world.

Its fucking surreal seeing him in actual tv shows after listening to LPOTL for years...

Newer stuff is better than the older stuff.

Are you high? They literally said they think Trump is a dark magician. They recognized the fact that he was doing evil magic to accomplish his dark agenda.

Fags in this shithole were convinced that because he often makes 'racist' jokes and likes conspiracy stuff he was some kind of alt-rightcuck, in the end dude was pretty chill and he is just a comic.

OKC, Scientology, Aileen Wuornos, Karl Panzram, and Children of God were all great recent series. Jack the Ripper left a bit to be desired, but mostly just because the JTR case has been covered a billion times and there's nothing new to learn.

Some alt-right cucks hate him now because he doesn't like Trump (like 75% of America which hates Trump). Alt right cucks are super butthurt that Trump is going down in flames.

Them saying that and being all for practicing magick and THEN whining about it is exactly what I am criticizing.

Believing in magic doesn't mean you agree with all other magicians or what they do with their magic. They said it's possible for a bad magician to do evil, like Trump.

Your Pretty Face Is Going to Hell is pretty fucking funny

My nigga

Sloppy todd Tuesday, Gary's favorite day

Aileen Wuoronos and Children of god episodes were great, you're right user i guess I forgot about these because recently the OKC Bombing episodes sucked

I just want them to get back to more grisly cases because I find it more interesting to get insight into the killers minds before and after and how they get caught. Also it seems the more fucked uo the killer - the funniest Henry Zebrowski becomes like with Albert Fish and others