America

Sup Forums question.
Why are you foreigners so amazed at how large how homes and properties are? We have a bunch of exchange students at my uni they thought we were all rich for living in pic related. Does the rest of the world just suck?

Your houses would have to be large to fit the people in.

Rest of the world is small and would rather have a quality built house than a plywood tent

>quality house
>mexico

kek
Joking aside, our houses are built cheaply and in large tracts of identically designed houses. That's why they're relatively large AFAIK.

looks way nicer than the shit i saw in the yucatan, good lord

>Does the rest of the world just suck?
Kind of.

This is actually a fairly modest home in the US all memes aside. Lower-middle class, prob two bed 1 and 1/2 bath.

That's at least a 3 bed 2 1/2 bath.

Not unless it runs deep toward the back, or has bedrooms less than 300 sq ft

These are the houses Europeans live in

anyone can live in a cardboard box, only americans are proud of it though

post average australian construction

Every Australian home is hand-crafted from the finest imported marble and hardwood.

God damn it I hate that stupid map.

Rare or tourist? If you're Khmer where do you live? PP?

How many people there are old enough to remember the Khmer Rouge era? A lot of graphs I've seen show that there's relatively few people over 45ish there.

:( I like my cheaply built and identical house. It's comfy when you and your neighbors and all 500 of your neighborhood has the same 5-6 house. You know that it's your neighborhood

do you sometimes mistake someone else's house for yours? honest question

would love to terrorise some yank suburb
just go round kicking holes in all their shitey wood playmobil houses

When I buy my own land and build my own house it's going to be made of steel
Don't know why we love our wooden dollhouses so much

Not him but there is sometimes a difference in paint job or decoration.

is the cuckshed at the backyard or what?

>tfw all houses need to be earthquake resistant

There are 5-6 variations in houses. That's all. Sometimes people plant different flowers in their yard, maybe the roofs are a different shade of brown, but yes, the houses are identical.

If I drive around my neighborhood, I like to play the "that is my house variation!" game. In 10 minute slow drive, I counted 7 houses that looked exactly like mine