How are Latin Americans treated in Spain?

How are Latin Americans treated in Spain?

Reconquista in reverse

Bad because Spanish people hates all people from other countries because in TV say they are sexist.

Latín americans aren't an exception.

Like gypsies and thieves

Might have some trouble finding a house to rent, but aside from that no one's going to mistreat or give you a beating

I have an argentinian friend and hes pretty amerindian, but most people dont give a shit. He gets shittalked by some racists at night but thats it. Speaks like a spaniard and all since hes been here for many years now.
I think they get bullied more for their accent than anything else, besides the mentality is a bit different.

My own experience is pretty awesome, Spaniards are wonderful people.

Bad, just like in the US, they are just one step above niggas, moors and Romanians, and DR should be nuked

This.

Pretty much this

Black Africans and Eastern Europeans are cool as long as they aren't gypsies. Don't put them in the same bin as moors.

>Black Africans
No, they r complaining about muhh racism daily
>Eastern Europeans
H8 all the Romanian gyppos, Polish here r ok but there are a piece of shit so fuck them too

There were lot of Spanish/Brazilian gay couples when I was in Madrid for some reason.

In Chueca? It's the gay district.

Who cares

They are second class citizens, but they are treated better than any other second class citizen, certainly better than blacks, muslims, north european retirees and eastern european inmigrants

among latin americans there is an implicit hierarchy, with dominicans and ecuatorians at the bottom and peruvians, argentineans and Mexicans at the top

Do brazilians go to Spain?

like our own child

beating them up

>peruvians at the top
Lol

peruvian immigrants are very well percieved globally for some reason, peruvian immigrants in Japan are the most well percieved and we are also among the best well percieved immigrants in the US, in the last 5 years for every 10 visa applications filled in Peru, 9 were accepted

one tenth of all peruvians live in other countries

>peruvian immigrants are very well percieved globally for some reason, peruvian immigrants in Japan are the most well percieved and we are also among the best well percieved immigrants in the US, in the last 5 years for every 10 visa applications filled in Peru, 9 were accepted
Lol

sorry sweetie but no

why are you so buttblasted at this information?

not saying they get treated good, simply better than other hispanics, specially dominicans, ecuatorians, venezueleans and centroamericans

Because I know it is bullshit
And here you have the prove

>bullshit
any evidence to support this perception?

>WE WUZ WELL TREATED
What a fucking retarded coya

>any evidence to support this perception?
I don't know abput Japan but I know for certain it is bullshit for the US and Spain.

Been there 4 times already, treated well though they do seem to have a stick up their ass definetely not boring people like Uruguayans but just a bit more... I don't know there was some air of superiority not directed towards me but everyone in general. I noticed a bit of a change(like they were cringing inside) when they heard my accent but I can't complain about that I mean they were more polite than we would've been if we heard someone speaking in another accent, we tend to make fun of people that speak like "oie ia esta listo mi poio?" and sometimes use it when we mimic a faggot.

Now, with my cousin I noticed a bit more discrimination(his dad is mestizo so while he doesn't look amerindian or brown he has some different facial features). I won't say it was some KKK levels of shit but I noticed the way people looked at him when compared to me. Women(especially at night clubs) treated him a lot better than men, though that also happens in other countries and men treated me differently once they heard my accent too, I think it's more of a "foreign guy comes to fuck chicks in the night club" kind of thing.

One thing that's annoying is the
>Argentino?
>N--
>Ah, "No, Uruguayo"
They always finish the sentence and smile

Argies hate you though

love those hats, have a poncho too.

Best thing that comes out of Peru, so comfy

>Despite being a relatively recent ethnic group, the median household income for Peruvians meets the average American household income and 30% of all Peruvians over the age of 25 have college degrees,[8] exceeding the US national average of 24%.
>80% of visa applications filed on the American embassy in Lima are approved, the highest average in Latin America

don't blame them desu, peruvian immigrants into other latin american countries are shit tier, but most international peruvians are immigrants that left the country during Shining Path and Fujimori's regime and they were pretty middle class, most peruvian americans or peruvian europeans are those

No one sees Peruvians as good inmigtants. No one even know what Peru is here. Higher acceptance rate is proportionally related to a lower number of applications

good, security through obscurity
being peruvian opens so many laboral doors for me internationally, I hope we never fuck up this facade

The only Peruvian I know literally cleans the toilets at my place of work

do you perceive him positively or negatively?

now go back to work for your Peruvian master

Those fucking fangs.

her

She's a nice, shy girl who doesn't speak a word of English despite living here for like 2 years. I perceive her as a lazy ugly fat little goblin 2bh.

My uncle hasn't had any trouble

oh she's a recent immigrant go figure
is she native/mostly native American?

>Recent
>2 years

>2 years
>recent immigrant
If by 1 year you are not integrated to some extent you should get shot to be honest

Go to Amsterdam and talk to American expats or students that have been there for 2+ years and most of them won't get past 'kanker'

Looks very Amerindian yeah. Don't know much detail about her because she doesn't speak English and my Spanish is limited

>2 years
>recent

you're joking right? When I say she doesn't speak a word of English I mean it, she cannot communicate even slightly in English.

2 years is recent as fuck what the fuck are you guys on
but yeah if you don't even bother learning the language you shouldn't emigrate, especially to do shit menial jobs like cleaning

bit different though, if you live in Western Europe you can easily survive with English.

Nobody here speaks Spanish so she is heavily handicapped by not learning English

>emigrating to Spain

The Dutch are our vassals. You don't speak your vassal's language they speak yours

It's not recent in the context of learning the language of the country you live in

by recent, i meant in contrast to 80's, 90's and early 2000's waves of emigration

I'm just pointing out that going somewhere else and not bothering to learn the language is not exclusive to brown goblins.

But we are brown goblins

All Americans I have met so far, with the exception of a former NBA player, were very pale, skinny and tall.

Usually 2nd or 3rd generation MUH heritagefags or if they have family there.

No, we hate you

They are made fun of

lurk the thread a bit more speedreader, this has already been mentioned

nobody likes Chileanos PUTOS

>highest in Latin America

Kek we has a 0.5% rejection rate before we got into the visa waiver. You guys are still shit

t. Humble Chilean

>actual value of a degree from a peruvian college: absolute zero

I know, further proof sudacas are mentally challenged

It's an easy passage for them to gain EU citizenship and then move to a better country

>actually believing this
peruvian universities got lots of international licenses and certificates, almost any important university here grants international capacitations
This you only have to live in spain for 2 years and you can apply for citizenship, by comparison moroccans or eastern europeans must live and work in spain for 10 years and even then...

And still those fuckers don't do it

What better country? the UK is ceirtainly not a better country with your lack of free college education and rampant crime

Lazy people don't want to learn Engliish or any other language

Except that it has a better economy and better job prospects but let's ignore that. And I didn't mention the UK did I? I'm saying there are countries in Europe that have better conditions for a young working sudaca than Spain and gaining EU citizenship is easy for them.

EL PERUANO

Perú hará su mejor esfuerzo!

Also Spain doesn't have free college education, in fact it's tougher for Spaniards to afford going to university because they don't get as much government support financially

Our universities might be expensive but we have a robust student loans system in place that allows literally anyone to be able to afford it and you don't pay anything back until you are making over a certain amount per year

They're bottom of the barrel and can't be bothered to learn another language so they just stay

latin in spain here AMA.
Already fucked some chicks, i hang around with people from all over the world so ive never felt any kind of shit, dont pay attention to nationalists cucks either.

I assume coming from South-America, Spain alone is enough of an improvement already and since you already know the language it's the comfiest.
Theoretically every migrant in Europe should learn German and move towards the German speaking parts of Switzerland if they want the highest salary of them all. But you'll find most prefer to go to 'their' country where their diaspora is established.

>muh student loan
yeah fuck off
for a south american security is the most valuable statistic and spain is the most secure western eu country

Not true, I know sudacas in my city that have gained EU citizenship and come from Spain.

You fuck off

Paying 600$ a year to study without loans is more affordable than paying 9000$ a year with goverment loans. I mean you would have to be stupid to preffer the UK system from a financial point of view

DESU I think Perú is a comfy country that I would like to visit someday. I hope it keeps steadily developing economically, so that it can become even comfier!!
And personally I am less scared of crime, drug dealers, and getting my head cut off when I think of Perú than any other latin ameican country (even though this may not hold up to scrutiny).

Depends if you can afford that 600$, which you have to assume some Sudaca can't

Obviously I'd rather not have large government debts but as I say, it's not something you really have to think about because you're never under pressure to pay it and you only pay back small amounts once you're actually able to pay it

Go to a Peruvian majority favela in Argentina and see how safe you feel

I would feel very safe there desu

English schooling system is utter junk. Their universities actively look for rich Chinks, Pajeets and Nigerians to fill their ranks while giving Britons a hard time. To top it all off, English students pay more for European tuition too compared to EU citizens.

It kinda holds up

Is your country as dangerous as Brazil or Venezuela?

oh Ok ignore my last post.

I know we could do better

We're not the best but we're not the worst, huh?

Hell no. See: BTW, that "french" is a very known argentinean chicaneaux. Check for more info.

Ecuador surprises me

Ecuador is a good country and Quito is really beautiful. I want them on the Pacific Alliance

Since when criminality is just homicides? Your country is one of the biggest drug producers in the world.

The only peruvian I know in Spain is a professional chess player, se the bar has ben set pretty high

my gf is from there, I thought it was worse para ser honesto

they actually used to be far worse like 5 years ago
I think the picture I posted is from a Colombian journal so I dont know how reliable it is, but yeah Ecuador is actually improving

Cry me a river.

It's pretty accurate
New security systems, taxis are waaay safer now with cams, buttons, security cams in various sectors that needed them, street lights where normally it wa pitch dark at nights

Thanks Correa I guess

Good job Ecuador!

Yo Guayaquil, I'm planning to travel with my family and I just realized that Ecuador might be a good place. What are some good places to go in Guayaquil other than Banco Pichincha?

hahaha, this thread

Hola chileno~

Like on Sup Forums.

No. That picture is from an US based observatory, plus our media is one of the least biased, especially compared to most countries in Latam, which give us our run for our money when it comes to corruption