Any Sup Forumsacks here?

California is objectively the worst state in the union.
Do any Sup Forumsacks live here?
How do you deal with the millions of mexicans raping your wife and selling your children weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

movoto.com/blog/top-ten/most-boring-places-in-california/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I live here. its not so bad, its not the mexicans, but the SJWs and Faggets that ruin this state.

Calibro here.

California's violent crime rate has dropped dramatically since the peak in the 90s, even as the state has become more diverse.

That's right, public safety and diversity have had a positive correlation.

Sup Forums BTFO
>Sup Forums BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO
>Sup Forums BTFO

This. I'm half Mexican but barely look it and Mexicans are pretty chill aside from the cholos who you should obviously stay away from.

I live in California, its ok for me though, i have no wife and stay inside quite often. only venturing out to buy a cheap mcburger from a mexican and then hitting up my mexican drug dealer

I was born and raised in California.

Mexicans are not the problem, it's the fact that Democrats have been running every major city, and the statehouse, for decades.

Taxes are out of control. Wait for Sacramento to raise property tax rates and the people will leave the state like rats from a sinking ship.

Mexicans here aren't that bad. Poor, obviously, but they're hard workers and not completely worthless like niggers

This. I live in a predominantly white conservative suburb in northern California. Libtards are the problem. Can't see myself living in the state in the future.

>objectively worst state
>fucking leaf has never been to Alabama
just get rid of the liberals and its the best place on earth.

I live in LA and go to college in UCLA. I'm leaving the week after graduation.

test desu

I live here its pretty much a multicultural hell hole, majority of them mexican. It was really annoying going to school here because of tje conflicts between the nigs and spics. The only two races that got together well were whites and asians kek.

Also fires fuck the fires that start here its always started by some asshole who just decides to throw a lit cigarrette out the window. One just happened this week and I got to say fuck ashes and fuck the retards who start this shit. It also doesnt help since they drain the states resources even further but we deserver it though because of the sanctuary cites we have. Cant tell you how many times I have seen a beaner pull up in a van and release like ten families out its fucking ridiculous.

>a fucking leaf

Shit, even Alabama's probably decent compared to a place like Mississippi,

Just caught a guy suspected of committing 17 ansons, they've been investigating him for over a year.

This. Any brave Sacramentofags want to firebomb the Capitol when the assembly is in session?

I do

My great grandparents (mom's side) and grandparents (dad's) emigrated from various parts of Mexico to Texas back in the early 20th century. I'm not even sure what I am since my family has lived here for so long. On both sides they forced their kids to work hard, learn English, and go to school.

Not married, yet, but been in a long term relationship with a cute blonde. Hopefully we'll move to Washington or maybe Oregon. California is only good for a week long vacation. Everything is stupid expensive.

Not in the bay area. It's sketchy af here

Who /homeless/ here?

Where in the bay, bro? From Antioch, look up the crime stats for that shithole. Moved to Berkeley for school. The liberals are such retarded faggots here. Can't wait to leave the bay area.

From Los Angeles here.

Racial tensions are not bad here compared to the East coast where they play the knock out game. The Mexican gangs really do hate the black gangs though. I think although there may be some negative views towards white people by all people (including liberal whites) they pretty much all keep it to themselves because they realize that people are just trying to live their own lives.

It's honestly not too bad, I know people that are well aware of some issues like Soros, even some that know about bankers, but completely "bluepilled" when it comes to the democrat party and want to give more control to the gov even though they themselves believe the feds are corrupt. A lot of double think.

It's not too bad though. It's generally the universities, or community colleges where you will find 4% of the student population is extreme almost Marxist liberals attending and getting all in your face. But everyone pretty much hates that.

I've only been told I have white privilege while at community college by some associates who said racism is why there are less Hispanic doctors than white doctors. No where else has it happened to me.

I used to be. It was shit. Never bummed though. Always found work, even if it was just part time min wage bullshit. Could never bring myself to be a bum when I'm able bodied and able to work.

I live in the San Francisco area. BLM, Occupy, and SHW faggots. Help me.

Hats off to you.

>Live in Sacramento
>Work for the Legislature
>See corruption firsthand

Where my pitchfork at?

>How do you deal with the millions of mexicans raping your wife and selling your children weed?

By living in Northern California where there are more farmers and hicks with guns than there are wild Mexicans.

Also by not having a wife and kids.

I am unfortunate enough to live in the Bay Area, and most of the males here are wimpy little beta shits. Our mail "man" today held up the American Rifleman magazine he was delivering and kept asking "REALLY? REALLY?" I think I may move up north where the normal people live

I know that pain. Wouldn't normally suggest it, but we should have a bay area meetup. I hate being the only person I know that isn't buttchugging bluepills everyday outside of family.

Stop moving to my state. You're fucking cancer.

I hate the bay area so much. There is so little here that is worth anything. Liberals ruin everything. I'm going to Montana or some other based state. Any chance Trump winning will help us get uncucked? If I could just get good gun rights so I can legally carry my own problem solver, I'd be happy to stay here and help fix this place.

Haha, screening this one

oh god it's horrible it's 50/50 whites and mexicans and there's fights everywhere and the liberals are being indoctrinated by La Raza and everyone is always protesting and the cops tore down my door and took my guns and the judge made me house a family of illegals.

No but seriously it's 50/50 whites to mexicans, there's actually a job surplus in field work because all their kids are choosing college instead. The only protests are the teachers unions every other year for generic pay raises. Oh, I saw a Bernie Sanders poster at a grocery store. Everything's dandy for me.

Go Bears

Mexicans are bro-tier. It's the SJW's that are the problem

Come to Utah, bro.

Pls lets do it this weekend im leaving soon

Born and raised in San Diego. Most Mexicans aren't bad at all, but you get a few bad apples in every bunch. Somalians are who piss everyone off and of course blacks are the same everywhere. I love California but its going to shit quick. I'm taking my wife and son north in a few months.

I live in Glendale.
Fucking trash armenian sand niggers ruin this entire city. I'd organize a fucking cleansing if I wasn't already on a watchlist.

>California is objectively the worst state in the union.
Well hold that thought a minute

Yeah but I fuckin love Sprinkles.
>I live in the San Francisco area
Come to SoCal. Your in the Gay Area AKA degeneracy central. Here we just have illegal spics but they're useful when they can be.

I'm here, near roseville.
Not a lot of Mexicans where I live. I'm in a 99.99% white suburb area.

But a lot of nigs and japs go to the college near me.

Berkeley for the last 2 decades
It made me realize that I wasn't a liberal, but a moderate

I lived in Rocklin for a while. Just rich white people.
Did you find a job there? I really struggled with jobs there.

I live in the third most boring city in California.

It made me hate Asians.

Fresno, Bakersfield, or Modesto?

West Covina

I'm betting Sunnyvale. Anywhere near SF is chink Heaven.

Never been there. Is it that good?

>All the beaner apologists in this thread

Kill yourselves you fucking spics

meant for

>collecting anti-American images with a US flag

Yep! It's a spic alright! you need to go back. You're not bro tier. You're a shitskin.

Irvine? Transferring there for school and will be living there and people tell me it's boring but those niggas that told me try to party everyday

Yep, I am Californian and I fucking hate SJWs and liberals.

Do you want to know why CA is shithole? You can thank Bay Area and Los Angeles for that.

>MRW lawmakers in CA want to take guns away from senior people

Cmon this one is funny. Its not like im posting that walmart meme

I've become a democrat and just accepted the fact this will always be a multicultural shithole.

Mexicans fucking get out.

Cali fag here too, if the coastal line just went into the ocean it wouldn't be that bad, then we'd just be stuck with liberal politicians

yooo SD fags where u at?

I can hook you up with our local "alt-right/fascist/RWDS/whateverthefuck" scene if you want

new blood always welcome

we're pretty chill
mostly just nice to be able to hang with politically sane ppl

Can someone tell me what the appeal of Santa Barbara is supposed to be?

I've lived here my whole life and I hate it. But that's what I get for being a dumbfuck.

According to the map in that other thread it's mostly Commiefornian fags on this board

I've lived here my whole life in both the North and South. The South is more conservative and I had a safe, enjoyable upbringing in the IE although there was def a shift in my city from fairly equal diversity to a ton of Mexicans by the time I graduated high school.

The state's going down the drain since SF and LA dominate our politics which gives the Democratic Party full control of our government. Their party is corrupt as fuck and have gotten busted for racketeering and a bunch of other shit.

Moonbeam hasn't been half bad as a governor though but only because he's "conservative" compared to the rest of his party.

Diamond Bar.

I'm about to move there for my new job and it's practically impossible to find a place that won't ass rape you on rent.

North Hollywood is ok rent

I live in ca. It's terrible.

Because everyone knows that correlation = causation, right guise?

>5554

Bay Area meet up needs to happen so we don't kill ourselves

serious question: where do you find non-awful women here?

I moved from the midwest and goddamn it's way harder to find a woman who isn't a shitty personality, slut, mexican, or fat

find the ones who aren't originally from California

I lived in the Midwest for 5 years and yea girls are much better out there: more red-pilled, down to earth, etc.

Girls out here are a dice roll and a mix of high-maintenance, "free spirits" and fat Mexican chicks. I date the "free spirits" and they always end up having weird emotional problems.

Life in the Bay.

Garden Grove or Westminster

do it man

i met a bunch of ppl through TRS here in SD and its great

we just hang out and go for hikes and barbecue and shit
you very quickly realize "da feds r gunna get u" fags are maximum retardation

Its south bay

I live in Southern California. IE area. We're pretty based. I used to chill with art fags that would lament our area being the most conservative in the state. Oh, you also mean our area being the cheapest, safest, and most enclosed from all the bullshit Californians see on a daily in LA, SF, and SAC counties? fuck outta here. I'm planning on going to school up north for law school. I wanna be closer to Sacramento and interact with those corrupt faggots up there. So right wing brothers and sisters up north, when I get up there, I plan on creating a Bay Area right wing Union. If you're still up there in the next 2-3 years, I want you to prepare yourselves for an uprising. Keep being positive, and don't let the pozzed shit bother you. If trump gets in, your counties are going to go into overdrive trying to shelter illegals, criminals, and other nefarious characters. Don't let them. Don't let them intimidate you. Shame and numbers is the only weapon they got. Tell brown and newsom to come get your guns, personally

coloration is not causation. Also not an argument

who /805/ here?

My 909 brotha.

Live in socal for most of my life. Am mexican so I typically stick to the Mexican neighborhoods but slowly our neighborhood is getting overrun with alot of Vietnamese and Koreans and white dudes that hookup with them in a downtown the city decided to make it douchey as shit and I'm talking about hipster barbershops, meat and cheese shops and overpriced vegan food. I guess it's so make the Asians and whites feel comfy

daily city

San Francisfag here

I live in LA, but this really made me think.

Are the goyim here organized or hang out in some group or something?

I'm so tired of all the cucks here...
pls help

Fontana

951 ;)

I live and Bakersfield and all that is here is oil pumps, spics, and meth heads.
Help me please

I feel you fellow 661 bro. Northern is okay, by riverwalk.

DELETE THIS.

sacramento in a good community mostly white people lol

>tfw Stockton
just

Oh for fuck's sake
movoto.com/blog/top-ten/most-boring-places-in-california/

The park there is a fucking pokestop now and kids hover around it like flies
Also

awoo~

Literally this

It's always dubbed a "bad" state from those who aren't successful here.

I love California, it's been my home since I was born. If you can afford to live here, it's amazing.

Correction: "its"

Where in LA? I'm in the SFV

SFV too.
I'm in Burbank fám.

You?

Close, NoHo

From Vallejo here. I hear my city is one of the most evenly diverse in the nation. Better believe most of the city looks like it was carpet bombed.