Guys, I'll be honest with you

Guys, I'll be honest with you
I just fucking hate niggers

I'm a nigger and I hate niggers

Me too

Notice even black males don't want to fuck black women.

never had the chance to interact with one, kinda cool

same

You don't even have niggers in Poland. I am surrounded by them. You have no idea how bad it gets.

I didn't until they started moving to my city. Now I do, they really are different than the rest of us.

I think they are just memes and not actually real considering there are mainly just a few negro archetypes

>sassy black woman
You encounter this one all the time , I just did on the phone today. Heard voice, it was black woman, knew already how the conversation would go. It was just a conversation with a sassy black woman

>"thug" nigger
Retarded egocentric vulgar person, draws attention to themselves with loud noises. Seems to be very self-conscious, always looking around to see if others notice him. Rude and struts around like an animal. I saw one just today walking slowly through traffic. I knew just what movements he would make at any moment - just another "thug" nigger

I think 90% of all non-niggers hate niggers.

I don't really haate niggers, i just want them to get the fuck out of my country.

Don't East Asian hate niggers generally?

Literally the only people who don't are people who haven't had to love around them.

I don't hate them. I just don't think we can continue living amongst them in this multicultural charade. They either need to be heavily segregated or shipped back to Africa or if all else fails, genocide. We also can't just keep putting them all in prison. It does nothing to fix the problem and it's a huge burden on tax payers. I think that whites should only have to pay for white prisoners. If the black community can't pay for black criminals to be housed then the state should execute them.

i want to fuck a nigress

Have you ever met one?

I haven't. I can't hate something I don't have experience with.

who dont?

I wish our government would rent every cruise ship in the world, give a "Free cruise to make up for slavery" too all African Americans, and have the cruise boats make a bee line for Liberia.

All ships will be pre-equipped with C4 at all critical hull points. As soon as the ships get to Liberia's coast, they are all scuttled so the Africans can't come back. They will finally have their black utopia free of evil white oppression.

just remember guys

it's our ancestor's faults that they're like this

Should have picked that cotton themselves.

Racism comes from actual interaction with them. Not living in the fantasy world the t.v. shows us.

From what I've read the Jews ran the trans atlantic slave trade and also made up the majority of slave owners in America.

some are okay

most are not

anyone who lives around them must draw the same conclusion. The only problem is half-nigs, who are somewhat civilized. What must be done with them?

We tried that with Liberia. Didn't work out too great for them, but then again IT NEVER DOES.

As long as they live in our country, whites will be responsible for their survival. Unfortunately, I don't think the public will ever come around to removing them. We will just give them more and more resources and opportunities, until were both pulled into shitty standards of living. The cause of this will be deflected off of blacks, onto a political party, another race, a class system, whatever. As long as they're not blamed directly.

It's already happening now. Blacks have every opportunity to succeed in this world. White people see a black trying to be a decent member of society? The red carpet is rolled out for them. But it's still not enough, apparently. So, there will be programs that move black people to white areas, so they can enjoy a high standard of living until so many niggers swarm the place that it becomes a crime ridden shithold and all the white people leave, destroying another city just for a nigger zoo and repeating the cycle.

Their numbers keep climbing. This won't end well.

Man I am only 24. What is going to happen when all these radical-left niggers in BLM turn 50 and start getting into serious politics?

There's godda be a solution. Divide the country across ethnic boundaries? Civil war? Race war? We aren't a fucking melting pot. We are a mixed salad. And right now someone is drizzling shitty Kroger vinaigrette dressing all over us.

Disgraceful sentiment expressed there pole.

This is why you don't buy your farm equipment from Africa