Blonde

>blonde
>dark eyebrows
Is everybody seriously pretending this makes sense?

That's my fetish

>teleporting fleets
>teleporting armies
Is everybody seriously pretending this makes sense?

okay but will they fuck?

Wrestling is fake, bud.

>Wrestling is fake
LOL, whatever you say Stacy

Spoilers for this season say they fuck. On a boat.

At this point all I want is to see dany dead, preferably raped first. I'll settle for just seeing her crippled or maimed desu at this point.

She has more make up on than Jared Leto on Suicide Squad

Why do people constantly complain about a show they hate so much on the Internet? Is it validation seeking? I'm not too fond of the show myself, but if I hate something, I tend to ignore conversations about it. I don't get it.

good job ignoring conversation you fag

Most people are old fans, I guess, who are still interested despite the show going to shit

No. Jorah will marry her

>Is it validation seeking?
probably. you do it too in other contexts. you're not special.

Jorah is her cuckold. She will fuck Jon if she wants, and in front or on top of Jorah.

>all choices, and he chose the lord of cucks
There's better chances of her marrying Tyrion or her dragons

Never claimed differently. You are absolutely right. I'm just trying to understand it in this context.

mine too my qt neighbor was like that but then she got fat

He think everything happen in real time...

Like emilia

obviously shes dyed her hair but that is still possible.

There are lots of people with naturally different colored hair and eyebrows, and it's a fantasy world anyway, also her eyes are supposed to be fucking purple, anyway stop watching this trash.
/blog

the vast majority of blonde people have dark eyebrows. blonde coloured eyebrows are exceptionally rare. I personally have blonde hair + blue eyes and my eyebrows are brown.

>>blonde
>>dark eyebrows
>Is everybody seriously pretending this makes sense?

I'm a ginger with black eyebrows, it happens man.

i thought this was common my whole family has this combination

I have three blonde cousins with dark eyebrows. Fuck off.

Because it is a fantasy world and the Targaryens are suppose to be a different type of people. It's like how the Cimmerians in Conan the Barbarian are suppose to be like an extinct breed of human. Are you this dumbass, OP?

russians with some mongol admixture could have dark eyebrows w/ blonde hair