I remember a more innocent time when I thought Korra was the worst character in animation history

I remember a more innocent time when I thought Korra was the worst character in animation history.

Boy, those were the days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4
strawpoll.me/11122592/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This doesn't belong in the general why? Also is this your first couple of years watching cartoons?

Do you think he loans out his ear holes for older men to fuck?

>tfw im an irl version of lars
You have my permission to kill me OP

I kekd outloud. Thank you.

Spoiler alert: edgy teens are edgy

In other news, water is wet, the sky is blue and OP is a fag.

If you legit thought that Korra was the worst character then you haven't been watching too many cartoons, and you just jumped on a shit coated bandwagon.

Do you have a 10/10 cutie hungry for your dick, and willingly ruin every opportunity with her?

Lars is a fucking side character who gets about five episodes of screen time.
How is that worse than an MC?

Motherfucker sounds like Roger from Doug

I used too.....

He's just your average teenager fuckhead. Some of the gems are much worse.

I actually like Lars.

I used to think this too, but every single character in this show is really starting to get on my nerves. They're all just so. fucking. shitty. Those gems are thousands of years old, how have they not sorted out their fucking personal issues and found some sort of inner peace?

Pretty much. Lars is harmless, his personality is so vulnerable and transparent that nobody in-show takes him seriously. Steven probably gets the brunt of his angst and it never gets under his skin. His worst crime is being a shitty teenager, which everyone is guilty of at some point.

>10/10

Needing a stool to give a blowjob isn't my idea of 10/10.

Korra had incredible animation

>Albino pygmy gorilla
>10/10 cutie

The origins of Pearl's Rose issues were practically yesterday considering her lifespan.

Garnet fell apart only once after Pearl fucked with something fundamental to her being.

As for Amethyst, I don't see how being an overcooked midget is a personal issue that would ever go away. Especially if you have a perfect soldier reminding you of everything you were supposed to be but aren't.

Jasper probably doesn't want to let go of her hatred for those who killed her diamond. And her obsession with fusion is recent.

Lapis was imprisoned for many of those thousands of years. And she sorted out her issues with Peridot in eleven minutes.

Peridot... is Peridot. She's new here, and cannot yet control her meme powers.

Steven's a kid; Connie's a kid; Greg doesn't really have issues.

And why are personal issues bad? Crying is fun.

this

>Pearl
Yeah it just happened, but her and Rose were together for AEONS. How the fuck did she not accept that things just weren't going to work out between them in that time? How could anyone go through millenia of unrequited feelings? How could she not learn to control her pettiness, jealousy and bitterness in that time?
>Garnet
Mess of codependency that actively pushes that behavior on children
>Amethyst
Insecure mess. Again, they have thousands of years to find peace with who they are and what their limitations are. Most people are able to get at least partially their in their short 80-year lifespan. How have they done nothing but bury themselves further into their psychological problems?
>Jasper
I don't really have a problem with her, but she's just a corrupted gem now.
>Lapis and Peri
Don't have a problem with them. I was exaggerating when I said every character was terrible
>Connie and Steven
The increased focus on Stevonnie is getting on my nerves. They work better separately.
>Lars
Cancer. I've never wanted a character to die as much as him
>Greg
Annoying and beta

>personal issues
>fun
When a character is defined almost entirely by those personal issues, it stops being fun and it starts to be a fucking slog. Amethyst's entire fucking identity is a cover for her deep insecurities. Pearl is a neurotic mess. Garnet is FUCKING OBSESSED with fusion. I'm tired of it

>Sadie
>10/10 cutie

What the fuck user

>How could anyone go through millenia of unrequited feelings? How could she not learn to control her pettiness, jealousy and bitterness in that time?
This is why the CGs want to protect organic life. Gems are immortal, albiet not indestructible. So there is not really any reason to grow as a person. She can be a salty bitch forever and ever and despite being obsessed with Rose, she doesn't understand her agenda.

The fat bitch is worse since she enables him to be an asshole.

Still would tho.

You know, with the way his ears are shaped it looks like he's wearing one of those Canadian winter cap things, but it's made from the scalped flesh of some poor child.

Frankly I think the CG want to protect organic life just because it's what Rose wanted.

They're never in awe of humanity or envious or any of the shot that would explain why they care. Hell humans despite being sentient are on the same value as fucking moss to them.

>the Pale Whale
>cute in any sense
Idk what sick crap you're into, user...

>this
>"10/10"

then just go watch something else, the story is centered around Steven helping the people around him if you do not care for the characters then i don't know why are you watching SU

and , why aren't the characters perfect wise people is kind of a moot point don't you think?

This. He's just a whiny little bitch. He never did things the gems did, like making fun of Greg (and by extention Steven) by turning into his dead wife.

>Greg
>Annoying and beta
You fucking leave best human out of this

You keep your "guys who look like homer simpson" fetish out of this too.

This is especially true when you see how utterly disdainful Pearl is in the first season towards humans, regarding their lives as "meaningless".

I'm guessing she meant "meaningless" as in "they don't have a set purpose", though, since her only real purpose in life was to be a fucking servant. Though it could also be because she's salty a human taught Rose how to love.

I take it you haven't seen the show, then. I mean if you only see Greg as a Homer ripoff then chances are you know jackshit about the show.

Good thing I said looks like homer simpson huh?

>fucked and impregnated a millennia old space revolutionary
>gave up dreams of rock and roll fame to take care of his son as a single father
>currently a millionaire
Greg is amazing. End of story.

>gave up his dreams of rock and roll fame
I think Marty would've just fucked him over, but hey
>still set for life after his little shindig with Farty Marty

Then why refer to him as "annoying and beta" in your first post dumbass?

That wasn't me. Dipshit.

As opposed to Sadie, whose worst crimes are KIDNAPPING and ATTEMPTED BRAINWASHING.

>Pearl
It was already fully explained the Rose had taken interest in Humans which Pearl didn't like but accepted because she knew they where temporary flights of fancy.

Her problems with Greg is that Rose fell in LOVE with him. Which in her mind was a full rejection of her. Then give up her very existence for the man.

As other user said this was basically yesterday for her. The greg saga a weekend.

>Insecure mess. Again, they have thousands of years to find peace with who they are and what their limitations are. Most people are able to get at least partially their in their short 80-year lifespan. How have they done nothing but bury themselves further into their psychological problems?
Homeworld's reappearance triggered most of her issues. She was pretty okay with just ignoring them before that.

Homer isn't beta in the slightest though.

Then who cares what you have to say? Who are you, huh, who are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4

I woke up in a Soho doorway
A policeman knew my name
He said "You can go sleep at home tonight
If you can get up and walk away"

I staggered back to the underground
And the breeze blew back my hair
I remember throwin' punches around
And preachin' from my chair

I took the tube back out of town
Back to the Rollin' Pin
I felt a little like a dying clown
With a streak of Rin Tin Tin

I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours in the Tin Pan
God, there's got to be another way

I know there's a place you walked
Where love falls from the trees
My heart is like a broken cup
I only feel right on my knees

I spit out like a sewer hole
Yet still recieve your kiss
How can I measure up to anyone now
After such a love as this?

Oh shit
I can't unhear it now

Steven Universe sucks

Based on a recent poll people seem to think it has the worst fanbase.

strawpoll.me/11122592/r