So I know that when she was first introduced Sup Forums hated her but how about now?

so I know that when she was first introduced Sup Forums hated her but how about now?

Indifferent but meh, she will soon fall in obscurity.

It's like Slott has been sent a restraining order to never write her again.

Love her more than Gwen

I was angry at first because she was written badly with a bad bavkstory. Now o hate her because she is a filthy genwunner

>Implying any gen after 1 was any good.

She's usually okay.

I miss the original artist. It's like ANGR all over again.

I WANT TO PROTECT THAT SMILE and similar bullshit. She has tits, of course she's loved.

Honestly when it comes to "Spider" titles she might be the best right now. I mean yea OVERALL Peter is still tops, but he's been missing something as of late. And in all honesty Gwen is at the bottom of that list. And I don't know what could improve that at this point.

Her ongoing is pretty good now that she's removed from Slott and Peter's current BS. I like her, and I am dreading when she finally meets the fate that all spider-girls get.

Another washed up spider clone who's had her 15 minutes of fame when hogging the main Spider-Man book.

I read it more of they got rid of Tana Ford and put Stacey Lee back on as artist

She's okay. Under Slott, she was hilariously bad. A depressing wish fulfilment for Slott, a hot girl who literally cannot stop fucking his self-insert Peter.

Bump

Related, but isn't Slott a kissless virgin?

Weird how much she improved when she got new writers

Literally shit, Carlie Cooper tier and thankfully slowly fading away in obscurity.

Once Slott is gone, so will be her.

Seems likely.

>not written by a shit writer

>no longer shit

Truly a mystery senpai-chan.

>3
>5
>7

I'm glad they changed her costume. But I don't understand how she makes a colored costume like that out of silk.

She's no Kamala

Her webbing had a bunch of super special powers.

They've seemingly downplayed it so that now all it's been shown doing is making her costume and forming claw glove things presumably like the ones that Peter could use in the N64/Playstation game.