Are there any femanons here thatd willingly dress as there partners waifu?

Are there any femanons here thatd willingly dress as there partners waifu?

no because we are so ugly that we would be insulting their waifus if we ever do that.

Yes and have done. I would be reluctant to do it again though, I was really self-conscious and uncomfortable since I know I'm not good looking enough to pull her off. I am usually somebody who is careful to dress to my body type and that was really triggering me.

I don't have a partner but I would dress up as my waifu.

I dont really care, you could just be a thicc version of said character. People arent as judgmental as you think. Trying to avoid sounding like tumblr, but your all beautiful in your own way.

Often.

No waifu, but I'd fug the shit out of Kim Pine or Katie from Seconds.
Or a lot of Sup Forums redheads in general.
Why is that so hot?

Don't be that guy. They knew what they signed up for. You're still gonna sound tumblr as fuck no matter how you put it.

Is there a reason for the increased greenposting recently?

>try to avoid sounding like tumblr
>but "your" all beautiful in your own way
pick one and is you're(you are).

noice.

Fuck it, what do you want me to say? I try tonsound nice to people im attracted too when i used tonsound like a fucking creep.

You'd better have a penis

it really would sound nice if we were talking in the first place, also your grammar is terrible.
but yeah that sounded nice but it wasn't the correct thing to say.

It wasn't that I'm thick, it's that I have a 12 year old boy body and he wanted me to be Power Girl. Because we have the same hair. It's like what the fuck, man. I honestly felt like he was making fun of me. At least let me be Supergirl.

1. How do you make the exact same fuckup twice?
2. "Ugly" doesn't always mean fat. Usually, but doesn't. They could just look like they lost a fight with a tire. Or just look like puberty said "fuck that noise," and didn't even try. (My personal fetish)
3. Text in general is just really hard to do because it's 95% tone.

can i see your body somewhere?

No, too self-conscious.

>it's that I have a 12 year old boy body and he wanted me to be Power Girl
Maybe he just REALLY likes the costume.

Must be a fan of jl8

>it's that I have a 12 year old boy body
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Can i have your skype info?

>tfw you'll never be a girl

You know loli powergirl is a thing

This should alarm you

>have a partner
>still having a waifu

> it's that I have a 12 year old boy body

in4 nambla arrives

I wish I had a gf who was accepting of the fact that I'm sexually attracted to children's cartoon characters

Whose ever gf that is is a god

Where the hell is this london meme from

I would dress willingly as my partner's husbando. But he denied that request.

It was Sup Forums I think, a girl posted and some user replied "please be in london" and became obsessed with possibly meeting her.

Sup Forums

Most of us aren't beautiful in any way. Guys and girls.

There are lots of girls who are attracted to cartoon characters too, maybe scratch her back and she'll scratch yours.

Came here just for this.

Duh, all day every day, as long as they reciprocate. You don't even need outfits to roleplay, just practice the voice and get into the mindset and BAM! You're gonna have amazing sex!

>eating white bread ever

>it's that I have a 12 year old boy body
Maybe he just wanted to see a 12-year old boyish version of Power Girl.

I know I would.

>Partner
>Waifu

This is why the oldfags hate Sup Forums and call it names like Sup Forumsmblr.

If you have a gf or what ever you call it you can't have a waifu, second a waifu is from anime, manga or anime inspired video games, not from a fucking cartoon.

Stoo misusing that word.

You can still have waifus in relationships u anal fuck.

The word was misused the second it stopped being an engrish joke.

A waifu is fictional. That's it. You don't know where you'll find her, be it a manga, anime, video game, cartoon. Just not real life. Quit being fucking hitler.

>Not giving your boyfriend the JL8 Power Girl experience
Holy fuck you're a cruel girlfriend.

Who did you dress up as?

Culture and language are fluid stop being butthurt

I'm this user:
The worst part was the costume didn't even fit me, I borrowed it from a friend who cosplayed her and could do a halfway decent PG. When I put it on it was like it was hanging on a coat hanger.

>When I put it on it was like it was hanging on a coat hanger.

That's kind of hot

Aw, its a shame you felt bad dude. Sounds kinda cute desu though

Chances are your bf wanted you to be Powergirl because he wanted to see you as powergirl. If he wanted a different girl to be Powergirl, he would have asked her. Embrace it dude

I knew this girl that wanted me to dress up as Dean Venture for whatever reason, but the sad thing is it was a perfect fit

My ex loved ATLA, she would sometimes dress and act like Katara, it was the best, she was the best.

I miss her everyday.

My only problem with it would be getting together all the materials, most of his waifus have non-human skin colors and I'm a stickler for detail. I'd like to do a mutual cosplay thing sometime but he's hesitant about putting in the color contacts I'd want (which is fine, it'd just be pointless to do the cosplay without them)

Time to move on user. She has.

This thread is making me sad. I want a relationship where we dress up and roleplay as each others favorite fictional characters

Coooome on, who's the waifu?

HAHAHAHAHA dude what the fuck
haha ha

i know how you feel

Well obviously you should have sat down and tailored your own version... superhero costumes are one of a kind, after all.

truth