Who executed the "Love beats everything!" shtick more efficiently?

Who executed the "Love beats everything!" shtick more efficiently?

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Barney-and-Friends
youtube.com/user/HITBarney/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DON'T YOU SAY IT

The mods

Boku no pico

YOU FOOL! THE RITUAL

Better question:

Has there ever been a series that subverted the whole "Love conquers all" trope?

Barney is shit anyway so it's not like it matters.

Barneyfags really need to be executed.

Barney will continue to be a shit show for all eternity and nothing can stop it from being shit.

On a side note, apparently PBS stations are finally dropping the show's reruns tomorrow.
So from September onward, PBS will finally be free of the purple spawn...until the reboot next year.

I never understood why this generic cartoon males people so angry

Overexposure.

I don't know who is worse: the trolls posting ponies or barneyfag who can't tell a equine from a dinosaur

This isn't /mlp/, why the fuck are you bumping/spamming this shit with literal nonsense, and how depraved do you have to be to save barney pictures just to post them when a horsefucker comes through here?

Which one, Barney or Barney?

Just to show them that no one likes their shit show.

Barneyfag is the one making the threads to begin with

This thread was dead on arrival anyway, might as well make the most of it.

How do you feel the movie is going to be the only North American 2D movie in 6 years? Unless you count Spongebob 2 anyway.

You literally have no proof. In fact, I have tons that show the contrary.

Well one of them isn't a cartoon. I actually understand why people like Barney same reason they still like Thomas the Tank Engine (autism)

Newfag.

It's gonna be Barney's Great Adventure 2.0.

1) I stopped watching the bannable show before season 2 was over, but I don't remember Peach Schnapps being about that.

2) don't encourage the Barney shitposter please, he's so fucking autistic

So he's making the thread just to bump it with "DURRDURR BARNEYFAG"? Do you really think that someone is that desperate for attenti-oh wait that actually that makes total sense.

Eh, I just hope it'll be decent.

nah I've seen the reasons and posts that get you banned, not to mention that these threads disappear entirely while it's in effect

For what it's worth, the show is available to watch on KissCartoon, so...sorta?
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Barney-and-Friends

He's very autistic

That doesn't image doesn't validate you, you stupid shit

Whoever keeps doing this, bless you. It's so funny seeing the thread play out in the exact same way every time.

>full Barney episodes on Youtube
>youtube.com/user/HITBarney/videos

D'aww I hit a nerve. Stay mad while saving gigs of pictures of some nigga in a purple dinosaur suit, buddy

Son of a bitch I didn't know there was a cartoon

>MFW Barney is now a legit Sup Forums topic

For what it's worth, that's what the entire senior staff is working on and fine tuning

I was referring to MLP and Steven Universe. Where did all this nonsense about Barney come from?

I'll revv up the general

No, that's actually not the case.
The only reason people meme that is because they find it easier to believe.

uh huh, sure

I think those were uploaded onto the official channel since they realized it wouldn't be shown on PBS anymore.

>this video has over 130M views
>300K subs
>mfw I have no face

I don't know if I'm more disturbed by these threads, or the fact that you've saved this sort of shit just to use for later. You fuckers are truly bottom of the barrel.

Autist kid forced to watch barney with other autists and it triggers him.
One of the kids now works on the show, or it airs on the same channel or some shit and he is unable to separate the 2.
Because of this, he has gained excessive knowledge of this show just to make sure he can catch stealth images.

Tard was in the short bus class that played Barney videos, and now hates MLP, Pink Floyd, and Batman by association. And now makes a living shitposting here and Sup Forums

That was a good episode...

Well, it sure helps when people try to call me out on bullshit.

And also because their shit isn't allowed outside of containment.

Die Barneyfag.

Some autistic faggot from New Zealand or something once saw that MLP and Barney aired in a similar timeslot and made it his . Life's mission to whine about MLP to I people who a) Don't like MLP in the first place or b) were once interested in it but don't care that much.

You can't kill what is already dead

Is that a penis?

Might as well ask it here. Is season 6 worth a watch? Been out of loop for a while, but some of the stuff I've seen (mainly Chrysalis showing up again) made me interested again.

Also, is MLPG still a thing? Legit been 2 years since I've bothered, and I'm kind of curious to know how they've been holding up.

You realize shit like this WAS the main reason it became a problem right?

I wish I had that cap of that RD tripfag talking to himself because nobody gave a shit anymore.

Yes

>New Zealand
Barneyfag's a leaf.

Neither, the message is fake and gay.

Shitposting is the only thing that gets me off anymore.

ITT: Degenerates arguing with degenerates about how much of a degenerate they are for watching children's cartoons.

Dan Vs. Literally "Hate conquers all".

It's middle of the road. The first half of the season is definitely the stronger half, the last episode was really fun though.

Barney is still a shit show.
If you like it, you're a degenerate.

Alright, guess I'll DL it. I actually have season 5 on the list of rewatches. Only season I've ever seen only once.

They're both pretty cringe-inducing. MLP is just cheesy bullshit and SU is just pretentious.

>Says a degenerate using a reaction image from a degenerate oversaturated meme anime

See you on the dark side of the moon.

None of us like Barney, but some of us like ponies.

SU is just boring. The "fanbase" is pretentious

But user, Barney is never good.
You deserve to be put into gas chambers.

Shut the fuck up Revved, you deserve to be locked away for almost attacking that paralyzed kid

Fucking kill yourself pedo

You know all kinds of jojo's shit existed before the anime right?
If it references jonathan or joseph you can bet your ass it happened because of the anime though

I never denied the fact that I'm a degenerate, or that Araki uses Jojo as a means to draw buff hot dudes for guys and girls to jack/rub it to. There aren't any memes in the anime though, sorry to burst your bubble.

I'd rather be apart of a shitty fanbase than do whatever the fuck OP and the barneyfag poster are doing.

I love both, but sometimes I wish MLP took Dan's place in the canceling bin

Barneyfag you seriously need to a shrink

Is that the outfit from the great mouse detective?

No one is defending Barney for fuck's sake. Sup Forums gave MLP a chance because some SJW cunt wrote some retarded article about how it was racist and sexist based on her own hallucinations and Lauren Faust, the original showrunner, gave an impassioned defense of the show. It was decent. It was smarter than it could have been. It was cute. A lot of people got bored and stopped watching. This is a board for people who watch shows for children. Some of those are good. No need to be such a faggot about it.

Check the episodes written by Nick Confalone and the one about Spike in the dragonlands, the rest is mediocre to painfully bad. The second half of the season so far is garbage bar one episode.

Since this is gonna get pruned anyway

Is this what you see when you sleep at night barneyfag

I meant that jojo itself has become a meme because people spam it and it leaks into every board to an annoying degree.

pinkie looks hot in that clothe

>Is this what you see when you sleep at night barneyfag
No, he sees this when he "sleeps"

But why would the insanely popular show be cancelled for the largely unknown one

>memegenerator
>Screenshot

I... I don't understand.

>Pink Floyd

Wait, for realsies, or am I being memed on?

>sometimes I wish MLP took Dan's place in the canceling bin
Fuck nah. It should have been a bit longer, but I personally don't think any show should outlive 3 seasons, maybe 4, but definitely no more than 5.

If I had to pick one, I'd say keep it on this track so Dan wouldn't end up one of those shows crashing and burning in a mediocre way.

sup newfag

Locked in syndrome? How do you get angry at some poor bastard who can't do anything?

>being a Barneyfag
>2016
Die faggot

Oh, well I'm not enough of a faggot to care about that. Sorry again.

Its real

Anything that had somebody majorly involved in something has him go all out on it

I wanna say he hates the Beatles now

Reminder that Revved met Jess Harnell

Because he's mentally fucked and wont go to therapy to actually solve the issue

>No one is defending Barney for fuck's sake.
Yes they are.
Same shit.

That's being degenerate.

You made it unknown Sup Forums, you didn't watch any of their shows. It's your fault the Hub is dead

What do you do other than obsessively make and save images associated with shows you hate?

What do you like you stupid little faggot?

Also do you hate SU because one of the characters is purple?

Yeah, but I liked pony better. Shame about Dan.

Jojo was always a fucking meme
Well DIO was at the least.

Well, actually Bob Ezrin, who was the producer for Pink Floyd's later albums would go on to found the game studio 7th Level, which made 4 Barney games for the PC.

And you're the Barneyfags who like this shit.

I'm a Doom fan, if that's anything.
And no, I don't hate SU because Amethyst is purple. I hate SU because Amethyst is voiced by the same bitch who voiced Riff on Barney and Friends.

quit being a faggot we all fapped to furry shit mlp or equestria girls is no different

>Also do you hate SU because one of the characters is purple?

No his mind works like this:
>If something is paired with Barney or Ponies, he will IMMEDIATELY hate it. This goes for fanart, somebody talking about it when they like something else, etc.

He hates GODZILLA for some fucking reason

You good taste nig

Sometimes I wonder if one had been cancelled instead of the other, tiny horses would be the show we fondly looked back on while Dan VS would've jumped the literal shark. It was kinda getting long in the tooth by season 3

I meant in this thread for fuck's sake. Why not go to some forum for weirdos who jack off to Barney while covering themselves in peanut butter and yell at them, instead of coming here where the only reaction to your hatred is laughter and confusion?

Further proof that Canada must be destroyed.

RAKE THE LEAVES

RACE WAR NOW