Bad moms

Yeah forget that boring parenting bullshit, forget about being supportive and setting an example, become a drunken party slut again!

youtube.com/watch?v=P0FNjPsANGk

Well, at least we all have a visual example to point to when the question "Why arn't you married yet?" gets asked by ignorant parents and grandparents.

Kikewood at it again

Is Kristin bell's character doing whippets?

Didn't see this trash but i have a feeling they learn a lesson by the end of it and go back to being "boring" Moms

It shows that no father around leads to a rougher time child rearing. Really makes you think.

This, how do people like this blatant jew degeneracy pushed in hollywood? Jewish humor glorifies drugs, cheating, shitty decisions, all the things that ruin families. It makes me fucking sick.

>b-but muh strong independent woman that works 40 hours a week

are you kidding, goy? thats the model of how a good woman should act(assuming any woman should have to live up to the standards of anyone). are you a racist sexist homophobic anti-human bigot?

This. The catch is, the fucks themselves are conservative as hell. It's so bloody obvious it's not even funny

>tfw literally can't get married because studying for the priesthood

the Church saved me a lot of headaches

holy fuck are you all autistic...
this is a fictional comedy. it isn't real. it isn't advocating everything. it makes fun of uppity suburban parenting. it probably has a couple ok laughs and isn't much funnier after that.

if you get this triggered by a pretty typical film premise then the "problem" probably rests with you

This is how a bunch of moms already act.

They just made a movie they can relate with.

>browsing Sup Forums
>studying for the priesthood

Ah, that's why everyone left the church

Yes this movie pisses me off because my mom decided to leave my father when i was young, and growing up she would always bring random guys over and i could sometimes even hear them having sex when i had school the next day. Luckily i'm 22 and i'm on my own now. Fuck that bitch.

I'm not even a priest yet, just a 19 year old seminarian. Besides, I usually stay in /lit/ and /out/.

THE KIDS ARE GONNA FLIP

>getting triggered by satire
Holy fuck are you autistic.

Good, she can buy many catfoods

tfw posting in louth gives a brit flag, am westbrit confirmed.

Bump

why do kikes want adults to behave like children for the rest of their lives?

Dam granny was fine

pretty awesome, you doing latin mass too?

>making jokes at the expense of uncircumcised men
>blatant sexually based shaming is okay as long as it's toward men

Fuck sake pol you have ruined me. Used to think the Jew thing was just a spicy meme (that went too far that one time)

Director (((Jon Lucas)))
""""Actress""" (((Mila Kunas)))

good goy. be a bad parent!

I'm not sure why Kikewood is glorifying mothers. First Fergie's shit ass song and now this. There's something demonic up

>Kikewood
>Not Hebrewood

Is it okay for dads to occasionally act like dudebros with their friends?

yes, as long as they actually treat their role as a parent as a higher priority than their """dudebro""" shit

Thanks for correcting the record

>watching some faggot degenerate Netflix show with friends and think, "I bet Jews wrote this"
>it gets to the credits and they're full of Jews in the production and writing departments

Every fucking time. Unfortunately the Jews on TV have memed themselves an immunity to this observation; I'll say "Steinowitz, huh?" and someone will say "well of course a Jew made it, Jews run all sorts of TV, that's their thing right?"

Fuck

it WILL ALL BURN

>Movie about Single Moms
>Ohh veeey goyim act like this!

Woooooo Girl Power #ImWithHer

I haven't seen the movie. Do they ultimately shirk the responsibilities of motherhood or gain a newfound appreciation for it?

I hate movies like this. Brings up a lot of bad memories about the time my mom got dumped by my stepdad and we ended up fucking

>virgins getting triggered over a movie

Feminism is the biggest shit-test of them all and you all failed magnificently. Don't worry, me and my buds will continue fucking all of the women who WISH you'd just have the balls to approach and talk to them.

Obviously , this is a common plot

mila kunis is a shit actress. Jupiter ascending had potential to be a good film

>YOU CANT COMPLAIN ABOUT THINGS REINFORCING THE PROBLEMS IN OUR CULTURE

>IF YOU DO ITS CAUSE YOU DONT GET LAID AND YOU ARE A VIRGIN

will you just stop with this I have 3 kids.

(((Mila Kuns)))

So why is everyone freaking out about it?

Because it looks like it is another push to get women to not accept motherhood like its some horrible thing they arent biologically designed to do.

You fucked your stepdad? That's pretty gay.

the target audience for these shows is aging soccer moms whose kids have already flown the coop

Why? Guys party all the time and like I said they may even be approving of it, like oh man we really can't be doing this anymore for a good reason.

basically when the neo-con and neo-lib boomers (and older gen x and y) finally die off, the world will become a much nicer place

Guys.. jokes and memes asides.. do you sometimes realise how deep the ship has sink? You know when you trully realise the lenght of the redpill and its implication in everyone's life. The amount of energy poured in every possible opportunity to corrupt society, the amount of ressources, times and dedication necessary for the kikes to achieve their agenda. This is pure evil when you think about it. I think it's only after you witness it every single day on various levels, over an extensive period of time, it's only in this moment that you realise how trully fucked we are and how kikes visciously want our society to fall and dismantle. You can't deny that this type of constant degeneracy in every aspect of our lives implies an enormous amount of meetings, briding, corruption and dedication to achieve a sad goal. We are all running to our own collective doom and we comfort ourselves in our delusions. For example here is to laugh about this doom, make memes about it so we don't face the truth directly. At some point it even becomes a joke. That's just fucking sad honestly.

I don't see what is wrong with this, it is clearly aimed at women, it is a chick flick. There is nothing wrong with those existing. If anything you should be complaining about guy movies being neutered to allow girls to feel comfortable watching them.

God women are awful

>step dad dumps your mom
>rather than be in solidarity with your mother you fuck your step dad.

This is why you idiots shouldn't be making decisions.

> triggered by someone stating the trigger of this thread
I'm sorry to state you're the autist

haha gross. way to live the stereotype

of course, it has been blatant for over 100 years.

The goal is to destroy the idea of western nation states and transition the world into a global super state.

you can only do that if you eliminate the cultures that keep populations apart.

I think they actually believe this is for the greater good.

I'm so glad to see these poor mothers finally enjoy their lives again! Kids lives are magical already, just sit them in front of a TV and feed them McDonalds to keep them happy, who really matter is WOMEN. WOMEN were oppressed by the patriarchy throughout the ages, it's time we fight back and get pissed drunk every week-end and feel sexy again like in the good old times. I give this movie 5/5 for its tolerant and progressive message.

that line is quite telling

>kids already have a magical life,

WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking female selfishness, being jealous of their own children.

I saw this movie. Really wasn't bad. Shits on overprivileged kids and just kind of throws in humor with it. Not super preachy or "yeah womyn rule xDDD"

Classic Aussie post

This will be super easy to make fun of. Simple, look at the title of the movie of you like it your a bad person; simple.

Of course it will be better for them. People won't be able to join arms in upcoming conflicts, they will be totaly divided. The nations will be merged into one world governement.. how can you find the ressources/time/organisation to rally all the countries to overcome this world government if anything bad happens? And let's not be stupid here.. something horrible happens every single time in history when the people at the top have too much power. Let's just look at the communist states for example. Also this is exactly where we are heading, a massive world wide communist state. We will live in shit buildings, with shit salary, shit jobs and shit food. We will be tools to the elite and they will be richer than ever. With the new technology we won't be able to protest or do any shit. We probably won,t even know or won't even be able to understand how bad our situation is. This will be so shitty but we will have TV an Internet to brainwash us along the way and many other ways to dumb us down to a monkey level. We are tools for the elite, nothing more.